Author Topic: Pelosi mourns first coronavirus death, promises congressional response  (Read 1252 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi mourns first coronavirus death, promises congressional response
By J. Edward Moreno - 02/29/20 05:55 PM EST

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) mourned the death of the first person killed by the coronavirus in the United States and promised congressional action.

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) announced Saturday that a person in his state had died as a result of contracting the virus.

“The American people expect a well-coordinated, fully-funded response that appropriately addresses this public health crisis,” Pelosi tweeted.

Nancy Pelosi
✔
@SpeakerPelosi

Sadly and prayerfully, today, we learned of the first death from the #coronavirus in the United States. The American people expect a well-coordinated, fully-funded response that appropriately addresses this public health crisis.
2:32 PM - Feb 29, 2020

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/485308-pelosi-mourns-first-coronavirus-death-promises-congressional-response
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Pelosi mourns first coronavirus death, promises congressional response
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 11:40:38 pm »
Wrinkled old ghoul.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 11:41:15 pm »
I think Pelosi should take schiff and nadler over to china to do a complete investigation.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 11:43:02 pm »
I think Pelosi should take schiff and nadler over to china to do a complete investigation.

Yeah...good idea...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

She's so selective in which lives matter to her. Victims of murderous illegals, bums in her district sleeping on poop-smeared streets - not so much. Anyone whose problems she can blame Trump for - you betcha.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
How do you prayerfully learn of something? *****rollingeyes*****
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mountaineer

How do you prayerfully learn of something? *****rollingeyes*****
Anyone know whether she got ashes this week? If so, I'm sure she was "prayerful" then - praying for as many deaths she can blame on Trump.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If they were going to "do something", you would think the presser would have been held a month or more ago.
Instead, this is impotent posturing for obvious political purposes.
By the time Congress gets off their arses to lock the door, the horses will be well out of the barn.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Damn Pelosi for mourning the first coronavirus death, and promising Congressional response.  The American voters see right through her cynical ploy, and are much more impressed with President Trump's "What me worry?" approach.

Online mountaineer

Damn Pelosi for mourning the first coronavirus death, and promising Congressional response.  The American voters see right through her cynical ploy, and are much more impressed with President Trump's "What me worry?" approach.
Well, that was a pathetic comment.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2020, 02:40:51 pm »
It’s all he ever has...the schtick got old long ago
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2020, 02:44:58 pm »
Your reply sucks too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2020, 02:46:10 pm »
Your reply sucks too.
Thanks. At least I have a little skepticism about Pelosi's sincerity.

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2020, 02:51:44 pm »
It’s all he ever has...the schtick got old long ago
How brave of you to suffer through it...seemingly for a long time.

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2020, 02:53:19 pm »
Thanks. At least I have a little skepticism about Pelosi's sincerity.

I believe everything I read.  I think that makes me more selective, over someone who doesn't believe anything they read.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2020, 03:02:41 pm »
I believe everything I read.  I think that makes me more selective, over someone who doesn't believe anything they read.
You really are not worth my time today. Whatever you hope to imply about me or my credulity is false, of course, but that seems to be s.o.p. for you.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2020, 03:13:54 pm »
Your reply sucks too.

Cease thy personal attacks.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2020, 03:31:06 pm »
There’s something very sad about someone who views the world in purely political terms. Primarily because your world view comes from your psychological makeup and would betray you in your personal interactions as a friend or associate, sweetheart or spouse. Think of the headache-inducing cognitive tension that must produce.

Conservative-minded people generally don’t have to confront such issues in their personal lives.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2020, 03:45:10 pm »
I believe everything I read.

I hope that was in a sarcastic vein....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2020, 03:47:09 pm »
I wouldn't call it "mourning." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2020, 03:48:23 pm »
There’s something very sad about someone who views the world in purely political terms. Primarily because your world view comes from your psychological makeup and would betray you in your personal interactions as a friend or associate, sweetheart or spouse. Think of the headache-inducing cognitive tension that must produce.

Conservative-minded people generally don’t have to confront such issues in their personal lives.

That 'someone' is half the nation. Politics is the religious doctrine of the left. People I meet cannot engage in the most rudimentary conversation without bringing politics into it. Happens every day, literally.

Yesterday I was discussing the lack of A/C in a home I'm considering buying (it is unseasonably warm), the owner made reference to 'Trump's Weather'.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 03:49:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2020, 03:51:06 pm »
I wouldn't call it "mourning."

And I will say it for the 99th time this week.  The dims are absolute experts of exploiting human misery for politcal gain.  The old Katrina Playbook is in full effect.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2020, 06:29:46 pm »
That 'someone' is half the nation. Politics is the religious doctrine of the left. People I meet cannot engage in the most rudimentary conversation without bringing politics into it. Happens every day, literally.

Yesterday I was discussing the lack of A/C in a home I'm considering buying (it is unseasonably warm), the owner made reference to 'Trump's Weather'.
I think with that remark I would consider buying elsewhere.  That is, unless it is proof the owner is dimwitted enough for you to score a bargain.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2020, 06:36:33 pm »
Maybe Miss Nancy should call for screening passengers arriving from China to be screened for symptoms ... oh wait, Trump started doing that January 17th ...

Well maybe Miss Nancy should call for the US government to fund the development of a vaccine ... oh wait, Trump did that January 22 ...

Well maybe Miss Nancy should call for the State Department to change their Travel Advisory for China to "Do Not Travel" ... oh wait, Trump did that January 31 ...

Well maybe Miss Nancy should declare a public health emergency ... oh wait, Trump did that January 31 ...

Well maybe Miss Nancy should call for a ban on arriving airline passengers from China ... oh wait, Trump did that February 2.

Maybe Miss Nancy, the Dems, and their MSM shills should start planning their next faux-scandal against the likelihood that this one will fizzle.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2020, 07:35:04 pm »
Maybe Miss Nancy should call for screening passengers arriving from China to be screened for symptoms ... oh wait, Trump started doing that January 17th ...

Well maybe Miss Nancy should call for the US government to fund the development of a vaccine ... oh wait, Trump did that January 22 ...

Well maybe Miss Nancy should call for the State Department to change their Travel Advisory for China to "Do Not Travel" ... oh wait, Trump did that January 31 ...

Well maybe Miss Nancy should declare a public health emergency ... oh wait, Trump did that January 31 ...

Well maybe Miss Nancy should call for a ban on arriving airline passengers from China ... oh wait, Trump did that February 2.

Maybe Miss Nancy, the Dems, and their MSM shills should start planning their next faux-scandal against the likelihood that this one will fizzle.

:thumbsup:

You can clean the hair and blood off that club. I think she’s done.   happy77