Author Topic: Warren trashes Republicans as 'fawning, spineless defenders' of Trump 'crimes'  (Read 1293 times)

Online libertybele

Warren is desperate.  She is dropping in the polls and her funding is disappearing.  She can and will say anything if it gives her traction.

She's just about done.  She placed 5th in the SC primary.  She only has 8 delegates so far to Bernie's 58, Biden's 50, and Buttgig's 26.  I don't think she's going to be able to catch up on Super Tuesday.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Warren and Steyer have been riding the "we must hate them" meme harder than most,  directly declining to work with Republicans.   These are very cold blooded people.   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 03:20:39 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Warren and Steyer have been riding the "we must hate them" harder than most,  directly declining to work with Republicans.   These are very cold blooded people.

I think Warren is necessary/instrumental to prove Women can't be President.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think Warren is necessary/instrumental to prove Women can't be President.

Guess Margaret Thatcher shouldn't have been UK PM huh?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

As the father of two girls, I'll be happy to retract my statement when we elect one President.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I keep expecting Warren to break into some distorted YMCA dance during the debates with her arm movements.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

One of the greatest national leaders of all time,she will make the history books everywhere,and not because she was a woman.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I keep expecting Warren to break into some distorted YMCA dance during the debates with her arm movements.

@Sighlass

Everytime *I* see her,I keep looking around for the guys dressed in white with butterfly nets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!