Author Topic: Hollywood Celebrity Calls For Americans To Shut Down Economy To Oust Trump  (Read 920 times)

Offline verga

Bought a set of cast iron skillets.
They are currently baking in the oven for season.
What'cha gonna cook first? Asking for a friend.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Oh, was this boycott day? I was busy with hip replacement therapy, but Mr. M did a little grocery shopping today. You can bet no one in our small town was aware that Patricia Arquette had so decreed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What'cha gonna cook first? Asking for a friend.
@verga

What else?
Pan fried inch and half sirloin with cubed fried taters (with parsley/salt/pepper).
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

Well, guys, I violated the boycott.  Went to the mall, found a lovely winter turtleneck on clearance for $6.00. Then I went to the supermarket and bought some groceries.  By the way, the supermarket was well stocked -- no evidence of panic buying or shortages yet, but that might be because the coronavirus hasn't hit this area yet.

You darn rebel!! You defied Patricia Arquette!

In all seriousness, I'm not one to wish ill on anyone....but Arquette's wish is deplorable. I hope it bites her in the fanny.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 10:02:34 pm by berdie »

Offline mortarman

Oh, I am definitely defying her. Jus' paid my rent an' will go grocery shopping tomorrow plus payoff my phonebill. Plenty of boost into the economy. BTW, I get my groceries at Wal-Mart so I may also pick up other stuff that may peak my interest.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.