Author Topic: Dr. Drew Pinsky: Threat Of Coronavirus "An Overblown Press-Created Hysteria"  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Dr. Drew Pinsky: Threat Of Coronavirus "An Overblown Press-Created Hysteria"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date February 29, 2020

After a community transmitted case of coronavirus was reported in California,

Dr. Drew Pinsky talks about the coronavirus:

PINSKY: I don’t know what they’re talking about. We used to point at the way Indiana responded to the opiate and the HIV epidemic as the model for the country. I don’t know what they’re talking about. The only reason I felt comfortable with Pence as Vice President was I was aware of his track record in Indiana in handling these serious problems, and they handled them better than most states did, almost any other state. So, I don’t know what the hell people are talking about. That is fake news...

We have in the United States 24 million cases of flu-like illness, 180,000 hospitalizations, 16,000 dead from influenza. We have zero deaths from coronavirus. We have almost no cases. There are people walking around out there with the virus that don’t even know they have it, it’s so mild. So it’s going to be much more widespread than we knew. It’s going to be much milder than we knew. The 1.7% fatality rate is going to fall. Where was the press during the Mediterranean Corona outbreak, where the fatality rate was 41%? Why didn’t they get crazed about MERS or SARS? This is an overblown press-created hysteria. This thing is well in hand. President Trump is absolutely correct.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/02/29/dr_drew_pinsky_threat_of_coronavirus_an_overblown_press-created_hysteria.html?fbclid=IwAR1mXegD6hoQL4Sa5k3H_nwMa8ifzAwiKuYW2OHx2HGNz81EtjN2MAwAgHc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

We have had two death, so far from Coronavirus, over a 2 week period. Yet every day about 380 people die from the flu. Come on people sake up the media is lying to you.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Verga wrote:
"We have had two death, so far from Coronavirus, over a 2 week period."

From 2 deaths to 6 in Washington state virtually overnight.

I get the feeling that -- at least out there -- officials aren't tellin' us all that they know.

Kinda like China. But then again, look who's runnin' the place...!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Verga wrote:
"We have had two death, so far from Coronavirus, over a 2 week period."

From 2 deaths to 6 in Washington state virtually overnight.

I get the feeling that -- at least out there -- officials aren't tellin' us all that they know.

Kinda like China. But then again, look who's runnin' the place...!
My neighbors are both doctors and tell me to watch the numbers in Italy rather than China or lib-controlled Washington state.

Italy will tell us the severity of the virus.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington