Author Topic: Live Thread: Impeachment Acquital  (Read 8065 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Live Thread: Impeachment Acquital
« Reply #200 on: February 06, 2020, 03:45:22 am »
Well one thing.  Romney has earned the right to have  the worst of assignments the GOP has to offer.  Hope Turtle makes him Chairmman of the Bovine Excrement Dispostion Committee.

Be careful what you wish for... Bullsh*t is what they do...  :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #201 on: February 06, 2020, 03:47:56 am »

Biden's Ukraine Scandal Explained I Glenn Beck

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHihyFsgJGc
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #202 on: February 06, 2020, 04:03:46 am »
Biden's Ukraine Scandal Explained I Glenn Beck

Never seen that level of detail.  In any case, I have always been a proponent of "Where there's smoke there's fire". Once the lid blew off, everyone knew this stank to high heaven.  Funny though, no one in the MSM is blaming Slow Joe's weak IA showing on this.

But the truth is the muck is sticking to Biden.  He's doomed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #203 on: February 06, 2020, 04:28:23 am »
Never seen that level of detail.  In any case, I have always been a proponent of "Where there's smoke there's fire". Once the lid blew off, everyone knew this stank to high heaven.  Funny though, no one in the MSM is blaming Slow Joe's weak IA showing on this.

But the truth is the muck is sticking to Biden.  He's doomed.

@catfish1957

I don't think it's Slow Joe they are worried about. None of them like him to start with,and they would probably push the handle to flush him downstream and get him out of the way if that is all there was to it.

It's not,though. There are also the children of Pelosi,Kerry,and at least one other prominent Dim that also had board seats and drawing big paychecks for doing nothing. In other words,laundering bribe money to their parents.

THAT is why the Dim wanted this thing shut down. Yeah,they control the media in the US,but they don't control it in other countries,and sooner or later news reports will leak over the borders,questions will be asked,and explanations will have to be given.

This is especially true if Trump is re-elected and those adult "children" are still laundering the bribe money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #204 on: February 06, 2020, 04:41:10 am »
@catfish1957

This is especially true if Trump is re-elected and those adult "children" are still laundering the bribe money.

I am hoping if we can blow the lid off one, we can let this thing snowball to include the Clintons, Obamas, et. al.

They have made corruption incorporated a cottage industry
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #205 on: February 06, 2020, 04:44:42 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

The Burisma case in Ukraine had nothing to do with Joe Biden or his son, Hunter.

@Victoria33
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Pam Bondi argues Biden corruption concerns are legitimate

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

White House lawyer: ‘No link’ between Ukraine aid, investigations

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 05:08:45 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #206 on: February 06, 2020, 04:57:24 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

The Burisma case in Ukraine had nothing to do with Joe Biden or his son, Hunter.  The case was about Burisma Group President Mykola Zlochevskyi.   Consider the rest in "quotes":

So Hunter Biden, who has no education or experience in the petrochemical industry lands a $50K a month position in this organizaiton, and you do not think Biden corruption is involved, or Slow Joe intervened?

Hmmmmmm........

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #207 on: February 06, 2020, 05:05:00 am »
CSPAN
@cspan
Q: "How long is Senator Romney going to be in the dog house?"

@senatemajldr
: "We don't have any dog houses here. The most important vote is the next vote."

I hate to say it...but McConnell's right.  Staying loyal to his caucus is what gives him the ability to rally the troops in close votes like this one.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #208 on: February 06, 2020, 05:09:48 am »
I hate to say it...but McConnell's right.  Staying loyal to his caucus is what gives him the ability to rally the troops in close votes like this one.

I don't know...  He is more and more sounding like McCain.....   without the medals.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #209 on: February 06, 2020, 05:46:03 am »
I'm disappointed—not because of the result, because the Democrats made a painfully and comically weak case—but because of how nakedly partisan this whole process has become.

The Democrats voted to convict not because they thought he committed a heinous offense, but because they wanted to oust a political rival, no matter how flawed the charges were. That goes for Romney, too.

The Republicans, most of them anyway, voted to acquit not because they thought he was innocent, but because they felt obliged to protect the titular head of the party. I get the sense that very few members of either party voted on the merits of the case... other than perhaps Ted Cruz, who more than any other would have had a legit grievance against Trump for committing dirty tricks, but still voted to acquit.

To quote Johnny Cash... "and the lonely voice of youth cried, 'What is truth?'"

Trump narrowly escaped being removed from office and they are acting like he is some kind of hero.  The vote was even more narrow than the vote to acquit Bill Clinton in 1999.

https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/02/12/senate.vote/

No president has ever been removed and they weren't starting with Trump.  But it was narrow.  Very.

I listened to Susan Collins interview on FOX News and I could agree with what she said.

"The call was problematic".  She said many in the Senate thought so.  She is hoping that the President learned something from this and he wouldn't do it again.  I know that some people are going to trash her for this, but she did vote to acquit.   

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=susan+collins+fox+interview&&view=detail&mid=0E48291D91A35835C2640E48291D91A35835C264&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dsusan%2Bcollins%2Bfox%2Binterview%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

I concur with Susan.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 05:59:04 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #210 on: February 06, 2020, 06:10:13 am »

I listened to Susan Collins interview on FOX News and I could agree with what she said.

"The call was problematic".  She said many in the Senate thought so.  She is hoping that the President learned something from this and he wouldn't do it again.  I know that some people are going to trash her for this, but she did vote to acquit.   

os%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dsusan%2Bcollins%2Bfox%2Binterview%26FORM%3DHDRSC3[/url]

I concur with Susan.

Here is my $.02 on this matter.

I believe Trump et. al uncovovered the massive Biden corruption ring in Ukraine, under the guise of a petrochemical business endeavor.
Realizing the damage it was doing to both our countries, he took an approach that may have had bad optics, but was for the best interest of all parties.  Honestly, if I was in the same situation, I'd done the same thing.

As an analogy, I liken this event to someone getting a Jay-walking ticket, while trying to save a toddler who had went out in the middle of the road. Yeah, you broke some rules....  But.....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #211 on: February 06, 2020, 07:58:55 am »
Trump narrowly escaped being removed from office and they are acting like he is some kind of hero.  The vote was even more narrow than the vote to acquit Bill Clinton in 1999.

No president has ever been removed and they weren't starting with Trump.  But it was narrow.  Very.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=susan+collins+fox+interview&&view=detail&mid=0E48291D91A35835C2640E48291D91A35835C264&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dsusan%2Bcollins%2Bfox%2Binterview%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

I concur with Susan.
Oh, please. I have been hearing this sort of thing all day.

CIVICS LESSON:

It takes a 2/3 vote (67 votes) to remove the President.

The effort fell short, not by three votes, but by TWENTY.

Please ignore all the babble about how close this was, because the MSM wants you to walk away with the idea this was a narrow escape.

That's the PSYOP here, to make you think he barely "got away with it"--whatever "it" was.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #212 on: February 06, 2020, 11:19:44 am »
So Hunter Biden, who has no education or experience in the petrochemical industry lands a $50K a month position in this organizaiton, and you do not think Biden corruption is involved, or Slow Joe intervened?

Hmmmmmm........

It's not $50K @ month.   It's $83.5K @ month.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2020, 12:28:06 pm »

How is Trump's acquittal "narrower" than Clinton's 50-50 vote on obstruction?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #214 on: February 06, 2020, 12:29:43 pm »

I concur with Susan.
@Chosen Daughter
To my way of thinking, Truth is found by considering all of the available facts, not cherry picking only those fact(s) that support a particular position.
Fact 1.  The obama administration had serious concerns about the bidens in ukraine as has been documented and somewhat investigated.  Slow joe even bragged about getting the Ukrainian investigator fired.  So this situation was known to the FBI/et al.
Fact 2.  The obama administration/democratic party hired foreign countries to gather and assemble the fictitious steel document and submitted it to the FISA court as a verified document to get the Full Legal Authorization to spy on the Trump campaign and presidency.
Fact 3.  The obama administration/democratic party used the steel document as a basis to allege Russia/Trump collusion and to justify the Mueller Investigation which resulted in bankrupting and imprisioning several private citizens based on unlawfully obtained fisa warrants and illegal spying.
Fact 4.  Your are asserting that ANYONE that is competing during an election can commit ANY crime and the incumbent cannot investigate the crime without committing election fraud.

I think that  is just and impossible leap for to make when considering ALL of the facts.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2020, 01:03:15 pm »

CIVICS LESSON:

Please ignore all the babble about how close this was, because the MSM wants you to walk away with the idea this was a narrow escape.

That's the PSYOP here, to make you think he barely "got away with it"--whatever "it" was.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Thank you.  It is maddening.  And the talking heads willfully ignore and fail to inform at almost every turn. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2020, 01:07:29 pm »

CIVICS LESSON:

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

I chalk it up to wishful thinking.  @Chosen Daughter has wanted Trump out for as long as the Dems have been wanting him out.  If the knowledge of the US Constitution is that poor, I wonder what else in there would come as a surprise?  There's a reason today's youth aren't taught Civics anymore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2020, 01:22:53 pm »
@Victoria33
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Pam Bondi argues Biden corruption concerns are legitimate

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

White House lawyer: ‘No link’ between Ukraine aid, investigations

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Hmmm.  Tough call.  Whom do I believe, the former AG of Florida, or Wikipedia?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2020, 02:01:36 pm »
@Chosen Daughter
Fact 2.  The obama administration/democratic party hired foreign countries to gather and assemble the fictitious steel document and submitted it to the FISA court as a verified document to get the Full Legal Authorization to spy on the Trump campaign and presidency.

The Republican Party and the Democrat party hired the same American company to do background study of candidates.  At some point, the Republican Party dropped that company.  No foreign country was involved in this.  The American company hired an investigator, Steele, who lives in the United Kingdom, to do this work because he had been an agent in Russia in past years.  In those past years, Steele had also worked as an agent for the FBI and he had a good reputation for doing excellent work for the FBI.

Once he gathered information, he was concerned with what he found, so he turned it over to the FBI for them to investigate further to determine if what he found was true.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2020, 02:08:45 pm »
Hmmmmmm........
@catfish1957

I presented the facts of the Burisma case.  It appears you did not read it as the Biden's were not in that case.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2020, 02:19:22 pm »
@catfish1957

I presented the facts of the Burisma case.  It appears you did not read it as the Biden's were not in that case.

Which case?  Ukraine's?  US's?  Canada's?  There are more than one case.  Just about every first-world country knows Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.  I suppose it's good to know somewhere, somebody's OK with the $83.3K per month job Hunter Biden got with no experience or actual work.  I'm quite sure Ukraine is OK with it.  Most Americans are not OK with it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2020, 02:19:30 pm »
How is Trump's acquittal "narrower" than Clinton's 50-50 vote on obstruction?

It's not.   They are lying...

per usual.

Take note of which members here are spewing and regurgitating the lies, btw.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2020, 02:24:59 pm »
It's not.   They are lying...

per usual.

Take note of which members here are spewing and regurgitating the lies, btw.

I cannot fathom how it's OK for the Bidens to take exorbitant bribes, but it's Impeachable to investigate those crimes.  What would have been Impeachable would have been ignoring the corruption. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2020, 02:25:49 pm »
I cannot fathom how it's OK for the Bidens to take exorbitant bribes, but it's Impeachable to investigate those crimes.  What would have been Impeachable would have been ignoring the corruption.
Or 'preventing' investigation into it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2020, 02:26:57 pm »
Hmmm.  Tough call.  Whom do I believe, the former AG of Florida, or Wikipedia?
@Cyber Liberty

I posted the timeline of the Burisma case from more than one source.  The Biden's were not in that case.  The former AG of Florida, tried to put them in that case - she is wrong.  It was Biden who worked with our allies to get rid of the prosecutor general who would not investigate Burisma.  Getting rid of that prosecutor would allow investigation of Burisma.