Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Elizabeth Warren Delivered Last 2 Republican Votes Against Witnesses  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 3 Feb 2020

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said Friday that Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) had helped tipped the balance against calling new witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial of President Donald Trump last week.

“Elizabeth Warren helped defeat the impeachment of the President of the United States,” Cruz declared Friday evening on his podcast, Verdict with Ted Cruz.

Warren had asked a question on Thursday that sought to put Chief Justice John Roberts on the spot, asking whether his legitimacy would be undermined  if Republicans refused to call witnesses in the trial.

Breitbart News noted the harsh tone of the question at the time, which many observers interpreted as humiliating both the Chief Justice and the Republicans:

Joel B. Pollak
✔
@joelpollak

135th question, from @ewarren to House: is Chief Justice undermined by this process when GOP rejects witnesses?

[That'll swing those moderate Republicans!]@RepAdamSchiff: No. Trial without witnesses reflects badly on "us" (Senate) [No witnesses in House LOL]#ImpeachmentTrial

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/03/ted-cruz-elizabeth-warren-delivered-last-2-republican-votes-against-witnesses/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cruz is correct, but rather than admit that was a mistake, the Rats will instead blame it on the Republicans.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cruz is correct, but rather than admit that was a mistake, the Rats will instead blame it on the Republicans.

Words have consequences.  One of the reasons she's sinking in the dim polls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Words have consequences.  One of the reasons she's sinking in the dim polls.

CNN is predicting a Warren win today in IA.  Stop laughing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

It's CNN. What else were they likely to do,commit actual suicide?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

What in my post indicated I was laughing?  My point is her stupid comments are hurting her standing.  Check the RCP updates.  She's 3rd nationally, 4th in IA, and 3rd near her home turf in VT.

If you want to give CNN credibility, that's your business.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@Cyber Liberty

It's CNN. What else were they likely to do,commit actual suicide?

True point Pete.  Wouldn't be the first time a media outlet is trying to sway the electorate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What in my post indicated I was laughing?  My point is her stupid comments are hurting her standing.  Check the RCP updates.  She's 3rd nationally, 4th in IA, and 3rd near her home turf in VT.

If you want to give CNN credibility, that's your business.

I'm hardly giving CNN credibility, when I'm laughing at them.   yogi555
I will NOT comply.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
That's the narrative I want, but I suspect it might have been a miscalculation by Warren - figuring she had Collins, Romney and Murkowski, maybe she thought it would sway Alexander to be the 4th so as to avoid forcing Roberts' involvement.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's the narrative I want, but I suspect it might have been a miscalculation by Warren - figuring she had Collins, Romney and Murkowski, maybe she thought it would sway Alexander to be the 4th so as to avoid forcing Roberts' involvement.

The bullet missed its target, but the ricochet took out the prey...nice shootin' Lieawatha. :yowsa:
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
The bullet missed its target, but the ricochet took out the prey...nice shootin' Lieawatha. :yowsa:

Absolutely.  I think Warren should be given full credit for shooting down any chance the dims had at Trump.  Let her put that on campaign plate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

What *I* find to be truly mind-boggling is that she actually has real people who think she is the answer to what is wrong with America. NOT talking about the political pros the DNC sent to her to keep an eye on what is going on,I am talking about enthusiastic volunteers.

These people need to be in a "home",not a voting booth.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

What *I* find to be truly mind-boggling is that she actually has real people who think she is the answer to what is wrong with America. NOT talking about the political pros the DNC sent to her to keep an eye on what is going on,I am talking about enthusiastic volunteers.

@sneakypete

Which makes her voters totally un-discernible from the typical Bern-bots :laugh:.  Every vote Lieawatha brings in is a vote taken away from Feel the Bern.  It's a thing of beauty to watch.
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@Cyber Liberty

Woman actively admits she wants to implement wealth confiscations programs. 

She says she wants to start that at an application of over $50M net worth.  Many of the sheep will love that, until they realize that bracket shrinks down toward their range in no time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Which makes her voters totally un-discernible from the typical Bern-bots :laugh:.  Every vote Lieawatha brings in is a vote taken away from Feel the Bern.  It's a thing of beauty to watch.

@Cyber Liberty

Only temporarily. Once she crashes and burns,they will drift over to supporting Bernie,even if he IS "too conservative" for their liking. Face it,they have no where else to go but the looney bin.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Woman actively admits she wants to implement wealth confiscations programs. 

She says she wants to start that at an application of over $50M net worth.  Many of the sheep will love that, until they realize that bracket shrinks down toward their range in no time.

@catfish1957

And they are going to run out of people with 50 mil in cash/assets QUICKLY. Hell,congresscritters and senators spend more than that each year on travel and lunch money.

Pretty quickly THEY and their paymasters would be the ONLY millionaires,and then a law would be passed making millionaires except from taxation because they provide jobs for the serfs.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@Cyber Liberty

Only temporarily. Once she crashes and burns,they will drift over to supporting Bernie,even if he IS "too conservative" for their liking. Face it,they have no where else to go but the looney bin.

I just don't see the dims in power at the dnc letting Bernie or Warren either one getting the nomination.  Remember the violence I was predicting this August?  Just watch if a Michelle Obama, Hilary, or JF Kerry is slipped in as savior candidate if slow joe fails.

Then the shit hits the fan.  I will love it...... 1968 re-visited

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Ayup, true.  Whichever one goes out, the other will collect the delegates to the Convention.  It's a zero-sum game.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Cruz is right.  Sen. Murkowski explicitly noted that she voted as she did rather than force the Chief Justice into an untenable situation.   Warren's question to the Chief Justice was THE sinlge most outrageous moment of the Senate trial, and shows that, for her,  the Constitution and notions of comity among the co-equal branches of government both yield to the exigencies of full-bore partisanship. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just don't see the dims in power at the dnc letting Bernie or Warren either one getting the nomination.  Remember the violence I was predicting this August?  Just watch if a Michelle Obama, Hilary, or JF Kerry is slipped in as savior candidate if slow joe fails.

The Rats made a point of changing the Super Delegate rules after 2016, because Bern-bots were furious the swells of the Party snatched their victory away and handed it to Hilarious Clinton.  Do you thing the Rat party bosses want to risk the certain blow-back from the left half of their voters?  They might.

:pondering:

You know, President Trump's isn't the only victory the bots claim was stolen from them in '16.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A related but important subject:

Cruz is using his own "podcast."

What platform is he using?

I have listened to  Scott Adams' daily podcasts on Periscope for about three years.

I believe Cruz is a very smart guy, and could this strategy to great effect.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I agree about the DNC stepping in if Bernie or Warren gets the nod. Crazy people can't be controlled and can't follow orders because they forget them. If either wins,they had better hire food tasters,because if they don't,the winner WILL be having some sort of medical crisis that requires them to resign. Depending on who the VP is,they had better jump on a plane for somewhere without a extradition treaty because he or she is the next one on the "sick and disabled list".

I wonder what the Vegas odds would be of Bernie OR Liawatha surviving more than a year if they are elected? ESPECIALLY if the primary winner is forced to take Bubbette! as their VP running mate by the DNC?  I wouldn't give them 60 days.  She ain't getting any younger or more sober,and she already thinks she was cheated out of the job in 2016.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 06:27:05 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I believe Cruz is a very smart guy, ....

@truth_seeker

Love him or hate him,there can be no doubt about that.