Author Topic: Trump, in Super Bowl interview with Sean Hannity, predicts fall of Pelosi: 'Radical left is gonna ta  (Read 211 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Video @link

Trump, in Super Bowl interview with Sean Hannity, predicts fall of Pelosi: 'Radical left is gonna take over'

In an exclusive interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity during the Super Bowl LIV pregame show, President Trump confirmed that the State of the Union address would go ahead as scheduled on Tuesday -- just a day before the Senate is set to overwhemingly acquit him after a months-long impeachment process.

"Her worst nightmare has happened," Trump said, referring to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, who reluctantly announced impeachment proceedings after months of resisting the progressive wing of her party.

"I don't think she's gonna be there too long, either," Trump added. "I think the radical left -- and she's sorta radical left too, by the way -- is gonna take over.".............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-hannity-super-bowl-interview
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's rather predictable, even if the Rats keep the House in 2020.  The leftists are a working majority within the Party, and will work to drive out the less-left among them.  It's been going on for years.

If the Rats do lose the House, then the Revolution will be televised...the next day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: