Author Topic: Live Thread: Impeachment Trial Day 10  (Read 7050 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread: Impeachment Trial Day 10
« Reply #300 on: February 01, 2020, 01:33:45 am »
Nonsense.  Trump should hold a huge rally somewhere in the middle of the country and deliver the SOTU Adress there.  Then send each member of Congress a copy of the video.

I agree with that..in fact his rallies are SOTU addresses...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #301 on: February 01, 2020, 01:36:31 am »
Nonsense.  Trump should hold a huge rally somewhere in the middle of the country and deliver the SOTU Adress there.  Then send each member of Congress a copy of the video.
I agree with that..in fact his rallies are SOTU addresses...

I like the idea.  Problem is, Trump is enamored of the Pomp and Circumstance of the Joint Session of Congress.  Name a President not named "Washington" who didn't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #302 on: February 01, 2020, 01:42:22 am »
I like the idea.  Problem is, Trump is enamored of the Pomp and Circumstance of the Joint Session of Congress.  Name a President not named "Washington" who didn't.

Trump needs to go "Full Camacho"

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #303 on: February 01, 2020, 01:45:02 am »
I still think Trump should cancel the SOTU Address Tues...God knows what the rats will do to embarrass him
The SOTU does not have to be a speech, it can be a report sent to the house....

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #304 on: February 01, 2020, 01:49:29 am »
The SOTU does not have to be a speech, it can be a report sent to the house....

ROFL~!

Yeah...we can 'see' President Trump missing a deserved opportunity to rub their noses in their crap.

Both Parties AND the SCOTUS in attendance....and Donald Trump just coming off an acquittal.

Not going to happen.   The DEMS may even boycott the speech, which would make it another first.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #305 on: February 01, 2020, 01:54:58 am »
Not going to happen.   The DEMS may even boycott the speech, which would make it another first.

That's what I think will happen...but that's okay I am sick of looking at them anyways
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #306 on: February 01, 2020, 02:22:30 am »
That's what I think will happen...but that's okay I am sick of looking at them anyways

People who remember, will recall the Republicans did not do this in 1999 when Bubba made his SOTU in the middle of Impeachment.  Those are the folks who are going to be pissed if the Rats boycott the speech.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #307 on: February 01, 2020, 02:23:47 am »
ROFL~!

Yeah...we can 'see' President Trump missing a deserved opportunity to rub their noses in their crap.

Both Parties AND the SCOTUS in attendance....and Donald Trump just coming off an acquittal.

You make a good case for calling off the SOTU until after the Senate finishes its wanking.

:pondering:
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #308 on: February 01, 2020, 02:45:13 am »
You make a good case for calling off the SOTU until after the Senate finishes its wanking.

:pondering:

Doesn't matter, @Cyber Liberty

Their complete focus, their total campaign is to hold the House and take the Senate (The current Boogeyman), making him a Lame Duck out of the gate.

The way the mainstream media is portraying the Impeachment...he's guilty as hell, everybody knows it.
But the voters will vote their pocketbooks (their excuse when they lose)

Pray for his safety and health.    :beer:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 02:48:13 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #309 on: February 01, 2020, 02:50:44 am »
The rats will do something Tues night..they won't let this opportunity pass. They know there will be a huge audience...
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #310 on: February 01, 2020, 02:56:38 am »

I thought that the State of the Union address had to be given from one of the chambers of Congress.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #311 on: February 01, 2020, 02:57:43 am »
I'm not sure what a boycott would look like. It could backfire.
Trump and the Pubs could turn it into a massive party.
All the Dems do is sit there looking sour anyway.
Who needs them? It would look like the Republicans finally drove the Dems out of Congress.
Wahoo! We finally got rid of the Commies, let's celebrate!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 03:01:02 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #312 on: February 01, 2020, 02:59:32 am »
Pray for his safety and health.    :beer:

Always!
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #313 on: February 01, 2020, 03:00:49 am »
I thought that the State of the Union address had to be given from one of the chambers of Congress.

No, it was done in writing for quite awhile.  No Address at all, just another business day.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #314 on: February 01, 2020, 03:01:40 am »
The rats will do something Tues night..they won't let this opportunity pass. They know there will be a huge audience...

Certainly they will schedule air time for some type of a rebuttal and during the rebuttal they will make a case as to how they've been denied witnesses and how the GOP hasn't actually conducted a Senate trial and that Trump and team are deceiving the American people and how bad this President is for the country. The usual DEM playbook.

I'm really hoping team Trump is reconsidering the State of the Union address.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #315 on: February 01, 2020, 03:05:45 am »
No, it was done in writing for quite awhile.  No Address at all, just another business day.

Since Franklin Roosevelt, the State of the Union is given typically each January before a joint session of the United States Congress and is held in the House of Representatives chamber of the United States Capitol.

Typically done and not a requirement as I had thought though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_the_Union

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #316 on: February 01, 2020, 03:08:42 am »

They'll all wear black. 

They will get a lot of mileage out of the visual of our side going berserk in celebration, while they sit like victims who were robbed of justice.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #317 on: February 01, 2020, 03:09:02 am »
Since Franklin Roosevelt, the State of the Union is given typically each January before a joint session of the United States Congress and is held in the House of Representatives chamber of the United States Capitol.

Typically done and not a requirement as I had thought though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_the_Union

Yea, it figures that started with Emperor Rubberlegs....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #318 on: February 01, 2020, 05:38:16 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911  3m
BREAKING: @SenSchumer  and @senatemajldr  told their members at their respective closed-door lunches that the two leaders have agreed to a proposal culminating in a Wednesday vote to acquit the president -  9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
@mystery-ak

Have been away from the house and do not know if someone answered this for you:
The Dems did not stop the acquittal taking place today - instead, McConnell could not get a majority of Republicans to vote to acquit Trump today.  They wanted this weekend to speak to their constituents to explain why they were going to vote the way they will next Wednesday.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #319 on: February 01, 2020, 01:00:11 pm »

@Hoodat

Yeah,I like it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2020, 01:02:41 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Well,there is something to be said for rubbing the pigs noses in it in their own sty. I could easily see Trump hammering Schiff,Pelosi,and the others on live tv,and maybe,with any luck at all,having at least one of them stroke out.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #321 on: February 01, 2020, 01:07:08 pm »

@mystery-ak

MY best guess is they will stage a walk-out.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #322 on: February 01, 2020, 01:09:49 pm »
@mystery-ak

MY best guess is they will stage a walk-out.
Which is Great!
I hope Trump yells, 'Get those losers out of here!' on there way out.
Then breaks out the champagne and has a huge party.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #323 on: February 01, 2020, 01:57:23 pm »
Now Bolton will be able to go on any program between now and Wed and say anything he wants... 888mouth

@mystery-ak

I am guessing that right now he is conferring with his financial advisors and lawyers,trying to decide which network tv contract to sign to become their political expert. We will know who bid the highest when we see him one one of the Sunday talking head shows.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #324 on: February 01, 2020, 05:43:22 pm »

Great idea!
Principles matter. Words matter.