Author Topic: Yovanovitch retires from State Department: reports  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yovanovitch retires from State Department: reports
« on: February 01, 2020, 03:09:41 am »
Yovanovitch retires from State Department: reports
By Brooke Seipel - 01/31/20 09:15 PM EST

Former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, who has been at the center of President Trump's impeachment inquiry, is retiring from her role in the State Department, according to multiple reports.

Both CNN and NPR reported Friday that Yovanovitch had retired from her role sometime within the last two weeks, though the exact time of her departure was not made immediately clear. The former ambassador was most recently serving as a senior State Department fellow at Georgetown University.

Yovanovitch played a key role in the House's impeachment inquiry into Trump, serving as a witness as she discussed the president's dealings in Ukraine as well as her ouster from her ambassador position. She was removed from her position in May 2019 after she insisted that Rudy Giuliani's requests for investigations of the Biden family by Kyiv go through official channels.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/480992-yovanovitch-retires-from-state-department-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Yovanovitch retires from State Department: reports
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 03:57:28 am »
One down. XXXX to go.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 04:05:15 am »
Bye, Felicia!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 05:06:37 pm »
One down. XXXX to go.

Sadly, Hercules' method of cleaning out the Augean Stables would be needed to clean out Foggy Bottom. I do not think the State Department has faithfully and fully represented US interests since at least FDR's Administration, and possibly/probably before that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 05:13:06 pm »
Sadly, Hercules' method of cleaning out the Augean Stables would be needed to clean out Foggy Bottom. I do not think the State Department has faithfully and fully represented US interests since at least FDR's Administration, and possibly/probably before that.

And you would be exactly right @PeteS in CA. The infiltration of Communist apparatchiks began in earnest in the 1920's according to my research.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 05:19:31 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 05:13:57 pm »
Sadly, Hercules' method of cleaning out the Augean Stables would be needed to clean out Foggy Bottom.

The EPA might have something to say about what that would do to the Potomac River.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 05:16:27 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 05:20:18 pm »
The EPA might have something to say about what that would do to the Potomac River.

:yowsa: But it would be worth paying the fines!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 05:23:09 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 07:24:08 pm »

In the words of Harry Reid, "Well, it worked didn't it?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: