Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 79667 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #400 on: February 09, 2020, 12:18:52 am »
I don't know if this is legit or not but this is what I saw:

Guo Wengui, 73rd richest man in China:says: The Chinese regime has hidden the facts about the #coronavirus. More than 50 thousand corpses were burned in 49 crematoriums in the city of Hubei alone and said that the number of people infected with the virus in the country is 1.5 million.

??? A link would be helpful.   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #401 on: February 09, 2020, 12:19:58 am »

@musiclady

Somehow it won't suprise me if this is true...

I know........... it's so believable that it's scary. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

« Reply #402 on: February 09, 2020, 12:34:57 am »
New study an eye-opener on how coronavirus is spreading and how little we know

A study published Friday in the medical journal JAMA found that 41% of the first 138 patients diagnosed at one hospital in Wuhan, China, were presumed to be infected in that hospital.
This is big news. In plain English, it means that nearly half of the initial infections in this hospital appear to have been spread within the hospital itself. This is called nosocomial transmission. (Doctors use big words to hide bad things: Nosocomial means caught it in the hospital.)
What's more, most spread doesn't appear to have been the result of a so-called "super-spreader event," in which a single patient transmits infection to many other people. In these events, a procedure such as bronchoscopy -- where a doctor inserts a tube into the patient's lungs -- can result in many infections.
This would be a concern, but not nearly as much as what appears to have happened: Many health care workers and many patients got infected in many parts of the hospital. What's more, since there's a broad spectrum of infection and only patients who were sick were tested, it's quite likely that there was even more transmission in the hospital.

So, like SARS and MERS -- other coronaviruses -- before it, the Wuhan coronavirus is spreading in hospitals................

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/08/health/coronavirus-hospital-infections-frieden/index.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #403 on: February 09, 2020, 12:56:27 am »
Video that claims to show the Chinese govt rounding up political dissidents, telling them they are infected, and then sending them to quarantine so that they will catch the disease: 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1226289531080437760

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #404 on: February 09, 2020, 01:28:39 am »
'The Stand' - Part I

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 01:30:47 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #405 on: February 09, 2020, 01:29:38 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #408 on: February 09, 2020, 03:13:06 am »
OK, here's my take.  This whole CoronaVirus (or DosEquis Virus) is being blown up by the CDC in order to get more funding.  There is a large chunk of money that has been set aside, and that money gets unlocked when there is some sort of global pandemic.

The last coronavirus outbreak had around 8,000 cases and 800 deaths.  This time around, cases are much higher so far, but a lower fatality rate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #409 on: February 09, 2020, 04:48:04 am »

Guo Wengui, 73rd richest man in China:says: The Chinese regime has hidden the facts about the #coronavirus. More than 50 thousand corpses were burned in 49 crematoriums in the city of Hubei alone and said that the number of people infected with the virus in the country is 1.5 million.

If true, this means the 2% mortality rate previously being tracked is incorrect.  Please provide a link for addtional review.  One of my first jobs out of college had epidemiological reporting responsibilites to CDC within the State Dept. of Health.  As I have previously disccused, paramenters to watch closely are (1) number  of cases, (2) deaths, infering lethality (3) trends of the ratios (1)/(2) and virology studies to determine the level of mutation of the virus.  Right now the 2% if valid isn't so much a concern, because run of the mill flu strains have similar statistics. (0.5-2%).  As a benchmark the 1918 flu, varied, but averaged about 20% Mortality.

But back to the claim.  If correct, the Chicoms may have unleashed a Pandemic.  I hope and pray this isn't true.  Also we should be getting some biostats outside of China shortly to give us an idea of the severity. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #411 on: February 09, 2020, 12:34:37 pm »
OK, here's my take.  This whole CoronaVirus (or DosEquis Virus) is being blown up by the CDC in order to get more funding.  There is a large chunk of money that has been set aside, and that money gets unlocked when there is some sort of global pandemic.

The last coronavirus outbreak had around 8,000 cases and 800 deaths.  This time around, cases are much higher so far, but a lower fatality rate.

I believe you could be correct.  The World Health Organization has come out and asked for $$ - the US $675 million, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has also contributed along with a few other organizations.  My first thought was -- this is a way to get money.

I found it interesting that the director general of WHO started off his reporting by first discussing Ebola and then severely downplayed the coronavirus and said that the 'conspiracy theories' are more threatening. ??  I'm not buying it.  Other reports are coming in that the death toll has surpassed SARS and the figures coming in indicate that this has infected triple the amount of people that were infected by SARS.

It would seem that the Chinese government is dramatically downplaying this; which is concerning.  The bigger concern I believe is that the WHO and the CDC are also minimizing the severity of this virus.

This is a virus, not a bacteria.  Bacteria you can treat with anitbodies.  To treat a virus they have to come up with an antviral which is much much more difficult.

https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/director-general-s-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-2019-novel-coronavirus---8-february-2020

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-deaths-surpass-sars-death-hundreds-killed
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:35:32 pm by libertybele »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #412 on: February 09, 2020, 12:55:01 pm »
More than 50 thousand corpses were burned in 49 crematoriums in the city of Hubei alone and said that the number of people infected with the virus in the country is 1.5 million.
I just came across this Twitter thread. Obviously, I have no idea as to its veracity.
INTELWAVE  @inteldotwav

Data from http://windy.com shows a massive release of sulfur dioxide gas from the outskirts of Wuhan, commonly associated with the burning of organic matters. Levels are elevated, even compared with the rest of China.

5:12 PM · Feb 8, 2020

From the same time, using the same scale - notice that the emissions are heightened across the board. Only other city that comes near to it is Chongquing, which is also afflicted by the #coronavirus.

A couple distinct possibilities: This is a power plant releasing all this gas. Unlikely, considering how deviant the numbers are from the norm. No other city comes close to how much SO2 is being released from Wuhan.

A second one: Wuhan is burning municipal trash and possibly contaminated animal carcasses. Possible, but why would they not just dump it where they usually do?

And the third and most morbid: Dead bodies are being burned on the outskirts of the city, the death numbers are way higher than the CCP is letting on about, and things are really, really bad.

I don't know the relative probabilities of these events, make up your own mind as to which is most likely.

Also note that I changed the scale displayed to view only the peaks, look at concentrations above 500ug/m^3 to see the real story.

If this tweet gets taken down you know what happened.

This is from 4chins so take this with a grain of salt, but one poster extrapolated from the SO2 release data and estimated 14,000 bodies would have to be burnt to reach this level of emissions. #coronavirus

Current SOâ‚‚ levels are extremely elevated, at 1700ug/m^3, where 80ug/m^3 is considered dangerously high.  Next closest is Chongqing at roughly 800ug/m^3.
Link:

https://twitter.com/inteldotwav/status/1226270885532852224
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #413 on: February 09, 2020, 02:24:54 pm »
Here are two youtube channels that is telling the truth about the ChiComs:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl7mAGnY4jh4Ps8rhhh8XZg
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #414 on: February 09, 2020, 02:31:46 pm »
If true, this means the 2% mortality rate previously being tracked is incorrect.  Please provide a link for addtional review.  One of my first jobs out of college had epidemiological reporting responsibilites to CDC within the State Dept. of Health.  As I have previously disccused, paramenters to watch closely are (1) number  of cases, (2) deaths, infering lethality (3) trends of the ratios (1)/(2) and virology studies to determine the level of mutation of the virus.  Right now the 2% if valid isn't so much a concern, because run of the mill flu strains have similar statistics. (0.5-2%).  As a benchmark the 1918 flu, varied, but averaged about 20% Mortality.

But back to the claim.  If correct, the Chicoms may have unleashed a Pandemic.  I hope and pray this isn't true.  Also we should be getting some biostats outside of China shortly to give us an idea of the severity.

My guess it is more serious than what they are telling us. I think this is their Chernobyl....
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #415 on: February 09, 2020, 09:58:56 pm »
There definitely seems to be enough anecdotal info coming out of China to make one believe they aren't telling us the truth.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #416 on: February 09, 2020, 10:05:42 pm »
There definitely seems to be enough anecdotal info coming out of China to make one believe they aren't telling us the truth.

One sure indication is the fatality count. Every day they report around 100 souls. Seems to me the number of daily fatalities should follow some kind of bell curve, not such a linear line.

Offline DB

« Reply #417 on: February 09, 2020, 10:18:33 pm »
Good article here:

Wuhan: A Human Catastrophe.

The coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan exposes the dangers of central planning.

Matilda Z. Halen     |     January 29, 2020

“In the early stages of the crisis, the Wuhan government kept the news from Beijing and did not report it,” according to Dr. Huang. As a result, “the entire country’s medical system missed the prime time to deal with the crisis,” Lenny told me.

I think that is total B.S. This is just the groundwork for deflecting blame from the central government. It is the central government that demanded that the crises be hidden. It is China trying to save face and make it an "internal issue" only. Who really believes that lower downs in these types situations are in control of anything? China is a top down organization. Anything less is a bullet to the head. Period.

Offline DB

« Reply #418 on: February 09, 2020, 10:25:09 pm »
One sure indication is the fatality count. Every day they report around 100 souls. Seems to me the number of daily fatalities should follow some kind of bell curve, not such a linear line.

Yet the western media repeats the lies as if it were the truth with virtually no skepticism. It is one thing when the Chinese lie to their own people. It is another when the west repeats those lies giving them credibility all the while defying basic logic or integrity.

Online libertybele

« Reply #419 on: February 09, 2020, 10:28:47 pm »

My guess it is more serious than what they are telling us. I think this is their Chernobyl....

Both the CDC and the WHO are confirming and backing what China is saying.  That is perhaps the most troubling aspect of this. Why?  I am also reading that the U.S. shouldn't panic, but the Pentagon has set aside 5 military bunkers to isolate those coming from China -- they are bringing in 100's that may be infected. 

Reports are also conflicting that say that this may be bio engineered and the Chinese keep insisting that the virus originated in bats, then some kind of anteater, etc. 

Journalist who have been reporting on this have disappeared.  Even more troubling.

Offline DB

« Reply #420 on: February 09, 2020, 10:34:37 pm »
Both the CDC and the WHO are confirming and backing what China is saying.  That is perhaps the most troubling aspect of this. Why?  I am also reading that the U.S. shouldn't panic, but the Pentagon has set aside 5 military bunkers to isolate those coming from China -- they are bringing in 100's that may be infected. 

Reports are also conflicting that say that this may be bio engineered and the Chinese keep insisting that the virus originated in bats, then some kind of anteater, etc. 

Journalist who have been reporting on this have disappeared.  Even more troubling.

Disgusting isn't it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #421 on: February 09, 2020, 10:40:35 pm »
Disgusting isn't it.

President Trump has commented that he believes that Xi Jinping has things under control ... we shall see. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #422 on: February 09, 2020, 10:42:32 pm »

I  didn't post it because it sounds so sensational from a newspaper that tries to be sensational but it was nonetheless, an interesting read from the Daily Star. So, here it is with the reminder, I've read too, we don't want an epidemic of misinformation... back to the 'crematoriums", one of the Daily Star articles was even saying this burning of bodies created a pale smoke cloud around the city.

Wuhan coronavirus crematoriums 'working 24/7' burning ‘100 bodies a day' insider claims

A worker at a funeral home in Wuhan has reportedly made the disturbing claims – as Chinese authorities have insisted the official death toll remains at just under 500

Then, alleged video of that cloud of smoke.

Chinese crematoriums are working “24/7” as they burn bodies of people killed by the coronavirus in Wuhan, it has been claimed.

Workers are reportedly working flat out and without break as they are constantly sent the bodies of victims – it is claimed they have been burning 100 bodies every day since January 28.

More: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/wuhan-coronavirus-crematoriums-working-247-21434630

So as said, careful with some information, it could be alarmist. I'm sure the flu is worse than we've been told. I saw a video on twitter showing a woman basically being dragged from her car by officials. Oh, and another good video of people fighting off from being put in a quarantine center because they figure, they might catch the flu or TB or something else there. Amazing to watch.

Offline DB

« Reply #423 on: February 09, 2020, 10:45:01 pm »
President Trump has commented that he believes that Xi Jinping has things under control ... we shall see.

"Control" at what human cost?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #424 on: February 09, 2020, 10:56:57 pm »
More than 50 thousand corpses were burned in 49 crematoriums in the city of Hubei alone

Amid Virus Outbreak, Funeral Home Officials in Wuhan Reveal Sharp Increase in Cremations

By Cathy He     |     February 7, 2020     |     Updated: February 9, 2020

A senior official at a crematorium in the coronavirus epicenter of Wuhan, China, says their intake has skyrocketed in recent weeks, suggesting that more people are dying of the disease than officially reported.

Beginning around Jan. 22, the number of dead bodies received by the government-operated funeral home has drastically increased—peaking at 127 bodies on Feb. 3, the official said, adding that he’s been seeing about four to five times the usual workload.

The official made the revelations during a Feb. 4 phone call by an undercover reporter for the Chinese-language edition of The Epoch Times, who posed as a member of the central government task force overseeing the outbreak response. This publication is withholding the name of the official and funeral home to protect his identity.  .  .  .

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-funeral-homes-in-coronavirus-ground-zero-cremating-dozens-of-bodies-a-day_3228938.html

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-