Author Topic: Donald Trump tweets extraordinary attack on Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer wearing a hijab and a tur  (Read 3271 times)

Offline libertybele

And the Mexican President has no authority to prevent us from designating Cartel as terrorists.  Right now the agreement that President Trump has with Obrador is a Cartel business that allows them to extort and prey on the immigrants.  We will never be able to stop people from wanting to come if they aren't safe in their own countries.  Violence is driving immigration.  And the drug trade here in America helps fuel it.  We need to go after these drug Cartel.  We could if they were designated Terrorists.

If you read the articles that I posted links to, you'd see that its just not so cut and dry.  Again, we can't make Mexico do anything -- we can raise tariffs, etc., which Trump did, but many went ballistic. 

Other than take over Mexico, which the Dems will never approve of, nor some GOP and a lot of the American public -- so that isn't going to happen.

Yes, I think we all get it.  Things would be rosier if the cartel was designated as terrorists -- you do realize that the liberal leftists in Congress also objected? 

In a perfect world, we'd have a border fence across the entire southern border that mirrors the one in Israel.  Cartels would be designated as terrorists and the Mexico government would get out of the human trafficking and drug business. Our border patrol, DOJ, FBI and members of Congress would be void of corruption.  But there is also something called reality.  I believe Trump has made some progress on these issues -- more so than the past several administrations.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
If you read the articles that I posted links to, you'd see that its just not so cut and dry.  Again, we can't make Mexico do anything -- we can raise tariffs, etc., which Trump did, but many went ballistic. 

Other than take over Mexico, which the Dems will never approve of, nor some GOP and a lot of the American public -- so that isn't going to happen.

Yes, I think we all get it.  Things would be rosier if the cartel was designated as terrorists -- you do realize that the liberal leftists in Congress also objected? 

In a perfect world, we'd have a border fence across the entire southern border that mirrors the one in Israel.  Cartels would be designated as terrorists and the Mexico government would get out of the human trafficking and drug business. Our border patrol, DOJ, FBI and members of Congress would be void of corruption.  But there is also something called reality.  I believe Trump has made some progress on these issues -- more so than the past several administrations.

Smoke and mirrors.  Swiss cheese fence.  If we went after the Cartel here that would be a giant step towards crushing violence driving illegal immigration.  And it would stop being a lure to criminals trying to cross the border.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And why did Trump back down on designating Cartel terrorists?  Because the Mexican President didn't want it? 

Yes, exactly.  And the POTUS agreed not to because the bargaining chip gave the President what he needed .... Mexico's agreement to continue to keep the "asylum" seekers in his country.

It probably also keeps Obrador alive.

You think that the Mexican President is a friend and he is doing more to keep illegals out of America.  Yeah he is keeping them on his side of the border

You answered your own question.  And kudos ... you got this right.

We cannot continue to ignore the situation in Mexico.  The Mexican President doesn't have control over Cartel.  It is Cartel running the country.

There is not going to be a war with Mexico.  Learn it.  Love it.  Live it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yes, exactly.  And the POTUS agreed not to because the bargaining chip gave the President what he needed .... Mexico's agreement to continue to keep the "asylum" seekers in his country.

It probably also keeps Obrador alive.

You answered your own question.  And kudos ... you got this right.

There is not going to be a war with Mexico.  Learn it.  Love it.  Live it.

I am not against targeted assassinations of Cartel King Pins in Mexico.  Mexican drugs kill more Americans than Soleimani.  And they have ruined every major city in America.  Almost every American has been touched by family or friend who had fallen to drug addiction.  And the human trafficking.  By keeping all the immigrants in Mexico we are only an active supporter or Cartel business preying on them.  If you think a wall is going to protect you think again.  These terrorists are hacking people up.  Beheading them. Human trafficking.  Rape, Murder and kidnappings.

Wake up.  These Cartels are every bit as dangerous as ISIS.  The killings are every bit as gruesome.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=graphic+sinaloa+cartel+murders&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimkdDe94TnAhUFip4KHVi2AnMQrNwCCC4oCA&biw=1536&bih=654&dpr=1.25

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/10/02/graphic-cartel-killings-escalate-in-the-mexican-border-state-of-sonora/

But as long as they don't get across the border why should we care?

Cartel in the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXf6_aIGLfo

These maps show how Mexican cartels dominate the US drug market

https://www.businessinsider.com/dea-maps-of-mexican-cartels-in-the-us-2016-12

AMERICAN TEENS DRUG CARTEL ASSASSINS SPEAK OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCOUZt2LUo0

No idea how many people he killed.  Laredo Texas.

CARTEL killers who butchered nine Mormon women and children in Mexico are fighting the most barbaric drugs war in the country’s blood-soaked history.

The gruesome violence — which is so twisted it is said to have inspired ISIS — has been spiralling out of control, leaving so many corpses they've had to be stored in refrigerated trucks because there's not enough space in the country's morgues.

Nationwide, the central American country is on course to break its record murder toll of 33,000 victims that was set last year.
Deaths of this scale are usually seen in major conflicts.

Most of these are drug cartel victims, who were often ritually tortured, executed, dismembered and dumped in the street.
Chopping heads off is favoured and in some cases eyes have been gouged out beforehand.

Hangings on motorway bridges has become a trend.
In fact nothing seems to be off-limits.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10307046/mexico-cartels-mormon-family-killed-murder-acid/

I guess I should just say it plainly.  The things they do is not my idea of immigration control.  I am a Christian.  I have morals.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 06:34:50 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DB

I am not against targeted assassinations of Cartel King Pins in Mexico.  Mexican drugs kill more Americans than Soleimani.  And they have ruined every major city in America.  Almost every American has been touched by family or friend who had fallen to drug addiction.  And the human trafficking.  By keeping all the immigrants in Mexico we are only an active supporter or Cartel business preying on them.  If you think a wall is going to protect you think again.  These terrorists are hacking people up.  Beheading them. Human trafficking.  Rape, Murder and kidnappings.

Wake up.  These Cartels are every bit as dangerous as ISIS.  The killings are every bit as gruesome.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=graphic+sinaloa+cartel+murders&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimkdDe94TnAhUFip4KHVi2AnMQrNwCCC4oCA&biw=1536&bih=654&dpr=1.25

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/10/02/graphic-cartel-killings-escalate-in-the-mexican-border-state-of-sonora/

But as long as they don't get across the border why should we care?

Cartel in the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXf6_aIGLfo

These maps show how Mexican cartels dominate the US drug market

https://www.businessinsider.com/dea-maps-of-mexican-cartels-in-the-us-2016-12

AMERICAN TEENS DRUG CARTEL ASSASSINS SPEAK OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCOUZt2LUo0

No idea how many people he killed.  Laredo Texas.

CARTEL killers who butchered nine Mormon women and children in Mexico are fighting the most barbaric drugs war in the country’s blood-soaked history.

The gruesome violence — which is so twisted it is said to have inspired ISIS — has been spiralling out of control, leaving so many corpses they've had to be stored in refrigerated trucks because there's not enough space in the country's morgues.

Nationwide, the central American country is on course to break its record murder toll of 33,000 victims that was set last year.
Deaths of this scale are usually seen in major conflicts.

Most of these are drug cartel victims, who were often ritually tortured, executed, dismembered and dumped in the street.
Chopping heads off is favoured and in some cases eyes have been gouged out beforehand.

Hangings on motorway bridges has become a trend.
In fact nothing seems to be off-limits.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10307046/mexico-cartels-mormon-family-killed-murder-acid/

I guess I should just say it plainly.  The things they do is not my idea of immigration control.  I am a Christian.  I have morals.

The Americans buying the drugs are ultimately the ones responsible for the drug lords and all the the crime they bring.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The Americans buying the drugs are ultimately the ones responsible for the drug lords and all the the crime they bring.

Isn't that always the answer.  And we all love our Cartel who live in our cities and neighborhoods killing people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am loving the hell out of that one!

With any luck at all,some Dims might even stroke out after seeing,thereby making America an even greater place to live.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is brilliant.  He will have the rats steppin and fetchin over this for days.   They are so easy..

@Wingnut

:yowsa: :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It is brilliant.  He will have the rats steppin and fetchin over this for days.   They are so easy..

People who are wincing about 'poor taste' don't understand Trump at all.  The man is brilliant.  That being said, I'm not sure I believe that Trump posted this.  He's usually more direct.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
He can't.

That would require a modicum of maturity which he does not possess.

This is absolutely stupid.  Many, many people who support what he did in taking out a dangerous terrorist will be disgusted by this infantile response.

I just watched Trump's press conference about the Trade Deal with China.  I was so impressed.  I don't think there's another person in the world who has an incredible mind like this guy.  He had a list of names, of course, but when he thanked them, he went into off-the-cuff remarks about each name and what they had contributed along with some personal remarks about them.

And yet, we have people here on TBR who cling to their infantile fantasies about Trump.  He is not stupid, he is blunt, a rare thing in politics.  And yet, he's not mean but he does react to people who lie about him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

I just watched Trump's press conference about the Trade Deal with China.  I was so impressed.  I don't think there's another person in the world who has an incredible mind like this guy.  He had a list of names, of course, but when he thanked them, he went into off-the-cuff remarks about each name and what they had contributed along with some personal remarks about them.

And yet, we have people here on TBR who cling to their infantile fantasies about Trump.  He is not stupid, he is blunt, a rare thing in politics.  And yet, he's not mean but he does react to people who lie about him.

The media and the democrats (redundant) set a false narrative from the very start when Donald Trump announced: Trump was an ignorant racist and misogynist (these two were the primary mischaracterizations of the man—but there were a hundred others).

But, to their own detriment, every would-be political nemesis underestimated him and fell to Trump. A case of believing in their own lies.

It’s so good to see you here again @Emjay

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The Origins of "Modicum" Can Be Found in the Bathroom
What does "modicum" have to do with a toilet? It just so happens that "modicum" shares the same Latin parent as "commode," which is a synonym of "toilet." "Modicum" and "commode" ultimately derive from the Latin noun modus, which means "measure." "Modicum" has been a part of the English language since the 15th century. It descends from the Latin modicus ("moderate"), which is itself a descendant of "modus." (Logically enough, "modicum" refers to a small "measure" of something.) "Modus" really measures up as a Latin root - it also gave us "mode" (originally a kind of musical "measure"), "modal," "model," "modern," "modify," and "modulate." More distant relatives include "mete," "moderate," and "modest."

I take it from this definition, that a moducum might be a small musical tweet from the commode.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline berdie

@LegalAmerican it was a good, insightful post by @berdie that again shows how tolerant Women from Texas are, generally, to all of G-ds creatures.

Don't exaggerate that the Never's here are communist, it makes you look stupider.

Thanks @corbe  :laugh:

Offline berdie

Nice P.C. response.

I don't care for communism. Don't need to hear it.

Well, thank you @LegalAmerican ...I've never been called p.c. before. Many other things, but not p.c.

To me the thing that makes this site unique and brilliant is the diversity of opinions. I read all opinions (you know what they are like, dont'cha?) and can glean some information  from all. Heck, unless you are being redundant or "spamming" I even read yours. And have learned from them.

Don't be so hard on people...they have an opinion as well. I have never met someone that I didn't learn from. happy77