Author Topic: JUST IN: SHOCK ADAM SCHIFF REVELATION – THIS IS SICK  (Read 5141 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: JUST IN: SHOCK ADAM SCHIFF REVELATION – THIS IS SICK
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2020, 10:46:54 pm »
I can see the (non)distinction.   wink777

But in the abstract, I wonder...if Twits from a politician can be impeachable, are there Twits in the Articles of Impeachment that are in limbo today?  Seems to me President Twitty has written an awful lot of Twits, should be a rich trove. :shrug:
You don't really want me to start about the D.C. and other government twits, do you?  wink777

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2020, 10:47:58 pm »
Imagine how much it hurt writing that.
@EdinVA
@Cyber Liberty

Do we have to keep you two guys away from heavy iron objects?  wink777

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2020, 11:27:24 pm »
:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2020, 11:33:53 pm »
@EdinVA
@Cyber Liberty

Do we have to keep you two guys away from heavy iron objects?  wink777
:yowsa:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2020, 11:39:22 pm »
That reminds me...I need a new Admin tool...

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2020, 11:42:15 pm »

Hey now.  No need to insult me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2020, 11:58:42 pm »

oh no...I promise to behave...don't want dimples in my shiny metal ass.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2020, 12:33:21 am »
As far as I am concerned I would target every thing built after the inception of islam in any country in the world if they throw their terrorism at us.

islamites bent on destruction don't care about collateral damage, cultural sites or just flat out targeting civilians.

The Allies claimed that by bombing Dresden, they were disrupting important lines of communication that would have hindered the Soviet offensive. This may be true, but there is no disputing that the British incendiary attack on the night of February 13 to February 14 was conducted also, if not primarily, for the purpose of terrorizing the German population and forcing an early surrender. It should be noted that Germany, unlike Japan later in the year, did not surrender until nearly the last possible moment, when its capital had fallen and Hitler was dead.

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/battle-of-dresden.

Every major player in WWII was carrying out acts of terrorism. Not just acts of war. Terrorism. We now have to be ready, willing, and able to do the same actions especially since the islamites are already there.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2020, 02:26:02 am »
If someone doesn't get how horrible a look it is even to threaten to target them, which in moral terms may just as well be actually targeting them (and who's to say, really, that the targets haven't been determined minus the operating orders and minus, I repeat, verifiable evidence that they're being used militarily?), he or she should be pitied.

If someone does get how horrible a look it is and couldn't care less, anyway, for whatever perverse reasons, he or she should be condemned.
So to use your own analogy, the many threats by Iran to destroy the US are in fact the same as destroying this country. 

We might as well dig our own graves as we have already been destroyed apparently.

Wow, am very glad you are nowhere near being any military decision maker, at least I hope.

You are also verifiable nuts.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 02:29:48 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2020, 02:29:18 am »
As far as I am concerned I would target every thing built after the inception of islam in any country in the world if they throw their terrorism at us.

islamites bent on destruction don't care about collateral damage, cultural sites or just flat out targeting civilians.

The Allies claimed that by bombing Dresden, they were disrupting important lines of communication that would have hindered the Soviet offensive. This may be true, but there is no disputing that the British incendiary attack on the night of February 13 to February 14 was conducted also, if not primarily, for the purpose of terrorizing the German population and forcing an early surrender. It should be noted that Germany, unlike Japan later in the year, did not surrender until nearly the last possible moment, when its capital had fallen and Hitler was dead.

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/battle-of-dresden.

Every major player in WWII was carrying out acts of terrorism. Not just acts of war. Terrorism. We now have to be ready, willing, and able to do the same actions especially since the islamites are already there.
I agree completely.

Some people do not understand war.  It is to win, period.

To wait until someone launches a missile at us from a mosque and kill thousands before we eliminate them is the way to lose a war.

Let suckers like that go live in other places.

I choose to fight and fight hard to protect myself and the people I love.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2020, 06:55:18 am »
I think that the Dems have lost their way with their inability to offer the American people anything.  Their primary focus is protecting illegal invading aliens, defending and wanting to protect known terrorists like Solemani, propping up a healthcare system that was never viable (I know for I helped to implement it in one state, and it was a true POS), etc.

And on top of that, they have an avowed communist who may very well win the nomination.  And these fools would be on the opposite side of anything regarding Trump.  If Hitler were alive today, the Dems would defend Hitler if Trump showed opposition.

War is ugly, rotten business, but it is part of the fabric of humanity.  Islam is not a peaceful entity, it is a system that forced people with the sword through the centuries to be adhered to.  They ran through the men and enslaved the women and children.

Admiral Halsey was a no nonsense military leader when dealing with the enemy, and his enemy were the Japanese during WWII.   He made a speech in 1943 in San Francisco that I agree 100% with, and it could be applied to any enemy, even today with Iran.  He said, 'the only good Jap...is a Jap...that has been dead for six months or more.  In a country like Japan, where the civilian population supports the military as they do, the only good Jap civilian...is a Jap civilian...dead for six months or more.'

Well, we better get smart about the good muslim people.  I think it could be said that islam is the direct enemy of western civilization.  They oppose freedom, including in the countries we are allied with i.e. Saudi Arabia.  There is no religious freedom in that country, women have few freedoms, and tolerance in nonexistent. 

President Trump is not someone to take lightly.  He is not a tea and crumpets leader like Bush, or a traitor like Obama, he will deal with enemies decisively.  I think the attack on Solemani is as strong a warning Iran has received since Reagan was POTUS, and long overdue.  Iran is a rogue nation, who one cannot give an inch to.  Obama saw himself as an ally of Iran, and he empowered them to become the nation to reign in the hegemony within the region.  This is just one more thing Trump is having to contend with in terms of undoing what Obama did. 

What is troublesome is the efforts of the Democommies.  Iran sees what they are doing, and may think that might just contain Trump.  Huge mistake.  I see Iran continuing to escalate their efforts to kill Americans in the middle east, and I see Trump taking out military bases and possibly refineries, just like Reagan did. 

Watch for a green light for Israel to strike Iran hard too.  It is coming.

Couldn't help but think of Trumps friend Erdogan who is in mourning over Soleimani.  I don't think that Trump is anything like Halsey.  Trump can't even figure out who his enemies are.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 06:56:10 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2020, 07:10:07 am »
You don't really want me to start about the D.C. and other government twits, do you?  wink777

I do.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2020, 03:53:05 pm »
I do.
@Chosen Daughter

I'll keep it simple: government remains the nation's largest organised crime family.  wink777

Offline libertybele

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2020, 03:56:50 pm »
Couldn't help but think of Trumps friend Erdogan who is in mourning over Soleimani.  I don't think that Trump is anything like Halsey.  Trump can't even figure out who his enemies are.

Mourning over a man who killed hundreds of Americans and you're thinking of his "friend"? Seriously?  Soeimani, tortured and killed his own people.  So, exactly what does that say about the person who is friends with someone like that?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2020, 04:46:42 pm »
Mourning over a man who killed hundreds of Americans and you're thinking of his "friend"? Seriously?  Soeimani, tortured and killed his own people.  So, exactly what does that say about the person who is friends with someone like that?

I wasn't aware Erdogan was Trump's "friend," but anything to smear Trump will do. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2020, 04:51:17 pm »
I wasn't aware Erdogan was Trump's "friend," but anything to smear Trump will do. :shrug:

Indeed.  She make Oncie look sane by TDS standards.  And that is saying a lot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2020, 05:08:38 pm »
Indeed.  She make Oncie look sane by TDS standards.  And that is saying a lot.

I enjoyed the "I support taking Salmonella out" followed by "Oh my stars!  Trump said he'll bomb 'cultural sites'!  Now I don't support what Trump did to that poor man!"

That's deep.  Any port in a storm.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2020, 05:22:12 pm »
If someone doesn't get how horrible a look it is even to threaten to target them, which in moral terms may just as well be actually targeting them (and who's to say, really, that the targets haven't been determined minus the operating orders and minus, I repeat, verifiable evidence that they're being used militarily?), he or she should be pitied.

I'm much less concerned with "how horrible a look" something is, than with its actual effect/impact on lives.  In fact, I think one of the best things Trump has brought to the Presidency is a greatly reduced emphasis on "optics", and a much greater emphasis on results.

If the results of Trump's blustery threat was to convince Iran that it had better not retaliate in a major way, I'll take that savings of life and de-escalation over how his comments "look" ten times out of ten.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2020, 05:32:14 pm »
I'm much less concerned with "how horrible a look" something is, than with its actual effect/impact on lives.  In fact, I think one of the best things Trump has brought to the Presidency is a greatly reduced emphasis on "optics", and a much greater emphasis on results.

If the results of Trump's blustery threat was to convince Iran that it had better not retaliate in a major way, I'll take that savings of life and de-escalation over how his comments "look" ten times out of ten.

And twice on Sunday.  I don't care so much about "optics" either, just so long as we get what we want.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2020, 05:32:21 pm »

:amen:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2020, 06:28:38 pm »
Can’t wait till the whole concept of ‘optics’ is scrubbed from politics. (Yeah, when pigs fly!)

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2020, 07:05:55 pm »
@EasyAce
And when they stage their military hardware in their “cultural sites”....like they always do?
I did forge the distinction. But for clarity I'll repeat it: if there's verifiable intelligence of that staging, all bets are off. Absent that, threatening to hit cultural institutions is grotesquery that reduces us to their level, and I for one prefer to believe the United States of America---which never needed to be made great again, just to be made America again---is a great country that's better than that. And with the technology we now have that we didn't have in, say, World War II, we can thwart an enemy's ability to make war against us without dismissing the distinctions between an enemy government and its country's people---especially in light of the point that, when you look around the world and see "the people" massed to mourn the evil, they're probably not all mourning of their own free hearts and minds. (Never underestimate it when mourning springs under the influence of a gun barrel, real or metaphoric.)

One more time, with feeling: I'm all in on any and every bid to hit every damn last verified military target the better to keep an enemy from making war against us. Addendum: I'm also all in on hitting likewise against any country known to harbour such terrorists as would and do make war against us.

Turn Mecca (yes I know it’s not in Iraq) into a radioactive waste area that is incompatible with life for a 1000 years.
It's not even in Iran.

Islam is a pox on humanity. The sooner it is eradicated, the better.
Islam qua Islam, no. Radical (jihadist) Islam, yes.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2020, 08:22:06 pm »

You tell me.  What does that say about Trump.  People here have never acknowledged that Erdogan is an Islamic extremist.  Not that Trumps October present to Erdogan only forwards the extremist Islamic mission in the Middle East.

Somehow I don't think that you got the point.  Trump is friends with the enemy.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2020, 08:36:24 pm »
I did forge the distinction. But for clarity I'll repeat it: if there's verifiable intelligence of that staging, all bets are off. Absent that, threatening to hit cultural institutions is grotesquery that reduces us to their level, and I for one prefer to believe the United States of America---which never needed to be made great again, just to be made America again---is a great country that's better than that. And with the technology we now have that we didn't have in, say, World War II, we can thwart an enemy's ability to make war against us without dismissing the distinctions between an enemy government and its country's people---especially in light of the point that, when you look around the world and see "the people" massed to mourn the evil, they're probably not all mourning of their own free hearts and minds. (Never underestimate it when mourning springs under the influence of a gun barrel, real or metaphoric.)

One more time, with feeling: I'm all in on any and every bid to hit every damn last verified military target the better to keep an enemy from making war against us. Addendum: I'm also all in on hitting likewise against any country known to harbour such terrorists as would and do make war against us.
It's not even in Iran.
Islam qua Islam, no. Radical (jihadist) Islam, yes.

I remember when we criticized, and rightly so Michelle Obama for saying that the United States was never great.  It was her version of MAGA.  Barry was going to be the turning point to make from her vision a bad country good.  I wonder if anybody ever asked for Trumps view of when America was great?  Is it really great under Trump?  He is just follow up of the Obama hates America until Barry is president idea.

More conflicting information coming from Trump.  What is the world to do?  What are Americans to think?  Do we have to decide if this was imminent threat or Republican appeasement to fuel a positive impeachment outcome?  Because Trump has now said he made the decision under pressure from Republican Senators who he views important to impeachment outcome.  He said it.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/477696-trump-strike-on-soleimani-came-amid-pressure-from-impeachment

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2020, 08:36:38 pm »
You tell me.  What does that say about Trump.  People here have never acknowledged that Erdogan is an Islamic extremist.  Not that Trumps October present to Erdogan only forwards the extremist Islamic mission in the Middle East.

Somehow I don't think that you got the point.  Trump is friends with the enemy.

I don't care who you think Trump is friends with.  In fact, I care a lot more that Salmonella was good buddies with O'Bastard.

:Cricket:
I will NOT comply.