Author Topic: JUST IN: SHOCK ADAM SCHIFF REVELATION – THIS IS SICK  (Read 5143 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: JUST IN: SHOCK ADAM SCHIFF REVELATION – THIS IS SICK
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2020, 01:15:51 am »
We gots some more digging to do before we hit.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2020, 02:27:25 am »
This thread did not just go downhill, it fell right off the cliff...  :silly:

By two more pages, I bet the Schiff hits the fan though.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2020, 02:44:30 am »
By two more pages, I bet the Schiff hits the fan though.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2020, 02:46:48 am »
Fighting with Israelis and other Western Nations, Muslims quickly learned that they could openly use Mosques and other 'cultural sites' as headquarters, staging, and launching sites. Essentially they would turn Religious sites, schools, and Hospitals, into functioning military bases. Because they know that Western Civilized people do not like to attack these sites.

Ironically, the Muslims themselves do not care one single little bit about stuff like that. When they are killing each other (which is pretty much all the time), they will turn a Mosque, Apartments, or Hospital, into rubble in only a few minutes. With no regard to how many non combatants and children they massacre, or whatever the 'cultural significance' of the site is. They simply do not care. Muslims fight war like animals, not like honorable, civilized, human beings.

Thank you and very true!   They teach toddlers how to behead American military men, how to stab, and they  put suicide vests on little kids.  They don't care. The grown muslim,  will be a new jihadist.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2020, 02:48:44 am »
I thought the SICK part, was his LIDDLE KIZS...group of pedo's. 

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2020, 03:47:38 pm »
Adam Schiff is a big fat doody head.

Can you elaborate? :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2020, 03:48:37 pm »
Schiff wears a size 9 neck...and it fits loose.

Does the dude(tte) who did the measurement now suffer from PTSD?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.