Author Topic: Actress Rose McGowan apologizes to Iran: ‘The USA has disrespected your country’  (Read 1457 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Rose McGowan apologizes to Iran: ‘The USA has disrespected your country’
by Madison Dibble
 | January 03, 2020 08:23 AM

Actress Rose McGowan tweeted an apology to Iran hours after it was announced that President Trump had ordered the strike that killed Qassim Soleimani.

Soleimani, an Iranian leader responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers, was killed by U.S. forces on Thursday as part of the culmination of weeks of escalating hostilities between the two nations that included the killing of an American contractor and an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq.

In a tweet posted early Friday, McGowan, 46, apologized to Iran on behalf of most of the American people for Trump’s decision to kill Soleimani. She wrote, “Dear Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.”

She included a GIF of the Iranian emoji flag flying in the breeze along with her tweet.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/actress-rose-mcgowan-apologizes-to-iran-the-usa-has-disrespected-your-country

OMG
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline musiclady

Who in the world is Rose McGowan??   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Founder of the MeToo movement.

Which should tell you something.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Ah, now I recognize her name...
Support the USO

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
For commentary of anything outside their specialties, among musicians, ball players, actors (edit: or attention whores, male or female) and my plumber, I choose and value my plumber and he is damned good at his trade as well.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:16:43 pm by don-o »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Ah, now I recognize her name...
A Rose, by any other name....

would still smell.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

That's the end of my sympathy for her and her movement. She's now another kind of movement to me.

Offline dfwgator

Hollywood Leftists respond to Soleimani's death by attacking America
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/hollywood_leftists_respond_to_soleimanis_death_by_attacking_america.html

Just as they did when we got Bin Laden,  if Obama did it, they would all be praising Obama to the gills.

Offline goatprairie

Actress Rose McGowan apologizes to Iran: ‘The USA has disrespected your country’
by Madison Dibble

Actress Rose McGowan tweeted an apology to Iran hours after it was announced that President Trump had ordered the strike that killed Qassim Soleimani.

Soleimani, an Iranian leader responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers, was killed by U.S. forces on Thursday as part of the culmination of weeks of escalating hostilities between the two nations that included the killing of an American contractor and an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq.

In a tweet posted early Friday, McGowan, 46, apologized to Iran on behalf of most of the American people for Trump’s decision to kill Soleimani. She wrote, “Dear Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.”

She included a GIF of the Iranian emoji flag flying in the breeze along with her tweet.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/actress-rose-mcgowan-apologizes-to-iran-the-usa-has-disrespected-your-country

OMG
Dear Rose: there are planes, boats, trains, cars leaving the U.S.A. every day by the hour. You can leave almost immediately and "escape" to another country.
Please don't let the door hit your worthless rear end on the way out.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
by Madison Dibble

We have all heard the old showbiz saying "There ain't no such thing as bad publicity",but someone needs to tell this aging actress that it is a lie. She may get a couple of "good gurl!" pats on the head and a minor role or two,but this will be the kiss of death to her career as studios and financiers start to notice that anything she has a role in starts losing money.

I,for one,will NEVER pay even a penny to watch anything she has ever appeared in in the past,and will not pay a penny to see anything she has a part in in the future.

And I am not alone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Why does the status of "actress" grant any idiot a platform?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

Why does the status of "actress" grant any idiot a platform?   

Because Idiocracy.

Offline libertybele

OMG!  Traitor! Idiot!  She really doesn't even deserve to have her statement dignified with any response.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Has Arec Bawrin spoken up yet?

Offline Applewood

All the lefties are in a tizzy over this, including the idiot Dem candidates for president.  I think maybe some of them are jealous -- none of them (or the candidates they support) would have the guts to take out this terrorist.  I heard this morning that past presidents (mostly Democrat) had opportunities to strike, but were "hesitant" or outright declined to do so and the opportunities passed.  In this regard, I'll give Trump "props."  He did what had to be done. 

As for these lefties -- let them whine.  I expect we will all have to put up with heightened security, particularly at airports, but I can endure the inconvenience because a mass murderer has been taken out. 

Offline dfwgator

All the lefties are in a tizzy over this, including the idiot Dem candidates for president.  I think maybe some of them are jealous -- none of them (or the candidates they support) would have the guts to take out this terrorist.  I heard this morning that past presidents (mostly Democrat) had opportunities to strike, but were "hesitant" or outright declined to do so and the opportunities passed.  In this regard, I'll give Trump "props."  He did what had to be done. 

As for these lefties -- let them whine.  I expect we will all have to put up with heightened security, particularly at airports, but I can endure the inconvenience because a mass murderer has been taken out.

And you can bet, he won't get a proper Islamic Burial, like Obama gave Bin Laden.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

One of the three sisters is the old TV show "Charmed". 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And you can bet, he won't get a proper Islamic Burial, like Obama gave Bin Laden.

I've seen a couple pictures of what is supposed to be left of him...there's not much left to bury whether it's a "proper" burial or not.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Applewood

I,for one,will NEVER pay even a penny to watch anything she has ever appeared in in the past,and will not pay a penny to see anything she has a part in in the future.

And I am not alone.

@sneakypete

Well, boycotting this chippy will be easy for me.  Didn't really know who she is till I got here and I don't watch the present day Hollywood garbage anyway.   

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I've seen a couple pictures of what is supposed to be left of him...there's not much left to bury whether it's a "proper" burial or not.

They found a hand and used it for finger and psalm prints ! 
 Ouch... To soon?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They found a hand and used it for finger and psalm prints ! 
 Ouch... To soon?

:beer: Nice!

Offline PeteS in CA

C-grade actress. I suspect she'll learn in November that she does not speak for "52%" of Americans. Not that that will teach her anything.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 05:26:48 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline musiclady

C-grade actress. I suspect she'll learn in November that she does not speak for "52%" of Americans. Not that that will teach her anything.

I'm not sure these anti-American Hollywood types are capable of learning anything.......   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.