Author Topic: Actress Rose McGowan apologizes to Iran: ‘The USA has disrespected your country’  (Read 1462 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Between MeToo-ing Hollyweird's casting couch and now this self-Dixie-Chicking, I doubt McGowan will have much of a Hollyweird career. And at age 46, I'm not sure she would have much of a film career in the San Fernando Valley either, IYKWIM.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So she condones Iranians being in Iraq? Iranian terrorism, warmongering, imperialism?
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

I've seen a couple pictures of what is supposed to be left of him...there's not much left to bury whether it's a "proper" burial or not.

I'm fairly sure I could bury what is left. I mean how big of a hole would you have to dig for a hand?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rose McGowan backpedals, learns the hard way not to apologize to Iran for killing a terrorist
January 3, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Actress Rose McGowan offered a “fast backpedal” to an utterly embarrassing tweet in response to a U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ elite Quds Force — widely seen as a terrorist, the general had plenty of American blood on his hands.

The hard-left actress took to Twitter to plead with Iran to “not kill us” in response to the drone strike — either she’s completely ignorant about U.S. military capabilities, or she is so blinded by hatred of her country that she can’t see reality.

Claiming that 52 percent of the U.S. “humbly” apologize to the world’s leading state sponsor of terror in a tweet that began “Dear Iran,” McGowan said of Trump: “We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape.”

While such ramblings may require professional help, on a more positive note, at least McGowan’s in touch with reality enough to now admit she “freaked out” — either that, or she came down from whatever it was she may have been on.

“Ok, so I freaked out because we may have any impending war,” she tweeted Friday. “Sometimes it’s okay to freak out on those in power. It’s our right. That is what so many Brave soldiers have fought for. That is democracy. I do not want any more American soldiers killed. That’s it.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/03/rose-mcgowan-backpedals-learns-the-hard-way-not-to-apologize-to-iran-for-killing-a-terrorist-871579
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Freak Out?   Well, like,  Gag me with a spoon.     
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Contrast the reactions to what happened after Bin Laden was killed. All major Republican figures past and present praised Obama. 
It's all political. If this had been Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton, they would be praising  either one for their fearless action in taking out a terrorist thug.
Since this is Trump, they have to figure out how to make it sound bad.
All hypocritical, worthless a**wipes.
Another example of how the Democrat Party is a threat to the survival of the U.S.

Offline PeteS in CA

So ....... when Obama was taking action against Libya, Egypt, and Syria, Rosie said of Obama, "We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape."? *****rollingeyes*****

Just wondering whether Rosie has been consistent or just consistently partisan. yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So ....... when Obama was taking action against Libya, Egypt, and Syria, Rosie said of Obama, "We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape."? *****rollingeyes*****

Just wondering whether Rosie has been consistent or just consistently partisan. yogi555

@PeteS in CA

I think "Consistently Clueless" is the term you are looking for.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Actress Rose McGowan apologizes to Iran"

I can't recall ever hearing of anyone named Rose McGowan before today.
Is she someone important?

Offline goatprairie

Title:
"Actress Rose McGowan apologizes to Iran"

I can't recall ever hearing of anyone named Rose McGowan before today.
Is she someone important?
She's the organizer of the MeTwo movement. Now she's the organizer of the I'maCluelessIdiot movement.

Offline mrclose

She's the organizer of the MeTwo movement. Now she's the organizer of the I'maCluelessIdiot movement.

She claims she was sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein and then paid off by him to keep her mouth shut for 20 years while he continued to rape other women.

It was only when OTHER women came forward to expose Weinstein did McGowan come out and start portraying herself as this warrior against sexual assault.

On a book tour she was asked why she covered for Weinstein for 20 years and rather than answer the question she cancelled the rest of the book tour.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline dfwgator

Freak Out?   Well, like,  Gag me with a spoon.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It was only when OTHER women came forward to expose Weinstein did McGowan come out and start portraying herself as this warrior against sexual assault.

@mrclose

AFTER she had spent all the money,of course.

On a book tour she was asked why she covered for Weinstein for 20 years and rather than answer the question she cancelled the rest of the book tour.

DAMN! Maybe she DOES have a conscience and a sense of shame?

Offline thackney

Why does the status of "actress" grant any idiot a platform?   

I never understood wanting to hear the opinion of a professional liar and deceiver.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Her "apology" only made things worse for her.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

Her "apology" only made things worse for her.

Well, at least the media referred to her latest statement as "backpedaling," not an apology, since I didn't see anything in that statement close to the words "I'm sorry."  'most other times when I see or hear of an apology by some famous person, the words "I'm sorry" are conspicuously absent.   This generation, it seems, is never really sorry for their stupid words or deeds.

And by the way, will someone tell Miz McGowan that the United States is a republic, not a democracy?  I guess the difference is no longer taught in schools.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

And by the way, will someone tell Miz McGowan that the United States is a republic, not a democracy?  I guess the difference is no longer taught in schools.

@Applewood

Of course it is taught in schools today,and you even see and hear elected Republican officials call America a "Democracy" sometimes.