Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: The Impeachment of President Donald Trump  (Read 5868 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LIVE THREAD: The Impeachment of President Donald Trump
« on: December 18, 2019, 02:24:27 pm »
The two articles of impeachment — abuse of power and obstruction of Congress — will be voted on separately after six hours of debate.

The decisions by House Democrats to bring impeachment to the floor comes after months of House investigations into Trump’s dealings with Ukraine.

The House is expected to convene at 9 a.m. EST.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: The Impeachment of President Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 02:25:38 pm »
GOP begins impeachment delay tactics with motion to adjourn
By Mike Lillis - 12/18/19 09:17 AM EST

House Republicans moved quickly Wednesday morning to demonstrate that they won't concede impeachment without a fight.

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) offered a motion to adjourn shortly after the chamber gaveled in at 9 a.m., just as the debate on the rule underlying the impeachment articles was set to begin.

"So we can stop wasting America's time on impeachment, I move that the House do now adjourn," Biggs said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/475052-gop-begins-impeachment-delay-tactics-with-motion-to-adjourn
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 02:52:21 pm »
GOP begins impeachment delay tactics with motion to adjourn
By Mike Lillis - 12/18/19 09:17 AM EST

House Republicans moved quickly Wednesday morning to demonstrate that they won't concede impeachment without a fight.

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) offered a motion to adjourn shortly after the chamber gaveled in at 9 a.m., just as the debate on the rule underlying the impeachment articles was set to begin.

"So we can stop wasting America's time on impeachment, I move that the House do now adjourn," Biggs said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/475052-gop-begins-impeachment-delay-tactics-with-motion-to-adjourn

All votes along party lines thus far.  Sad that constitution is getting stained today.  Beautiful day though, in that dims are committing political suicide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 02:55:07 pm »
California Democrat Rep. Admits Impeachment is About Smearing Trump – ‘Impeachment Will Be a Stain on His Record Forever’

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/california-democrat-rep-admits-impeachment-is-about-smearing-trump-impeachment-will-be-a-stain-on-his-record-forever-video/
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 02:56:44 pm »
All votes along party lines thus far.  Sad that constitution is getting stained today.  Beautiful day though, in that dims are committing political suicide.
:yowsa:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 03:04:00 pm »
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
·
1h
Big differences between Clinton impeachment and this one. Clinton at this point was publicly contrite and partisans supporting him mostly argued that what he did was wrong, just not impeachable. This president is on the attack and his partisans deny facts and any wrongdoing.

That's because he committed NO crime....
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 03:06:28 pm »
Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
·
1h
Make no mistake → Impeaching @realDonaldTrump
 was the Dems' plan from Day 1.

More than 100 Dems had already voted to impeach the President before the Ukraine call even took place.

They're not somber. They're not thoughtful. They're trying to settle a political score. Period.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 03:07:21 pm »
Dan Rather
@DanRather
·
14h
President Trump’s “letter” to Speaker Pelosi is a vivid picture of the mind of the man, in real time. It is a reminder that ultimately impeachment is a judgement on whether this man is fit for the presidency.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 03:08:56 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Can you believe that I will be impeached today by the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! A terrible Thing. Read the Transcripts. This should never happen to another President again. Say a PRAYER!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 03:09:27 pm »
Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram
·
41s
Scalise makes point of order about how the House handled impeachment in committee. Is overruled by the chair. No vote. House now debating the rule for impeachment
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 03:13:00 pm »
We can only hope that this personal vendetta the Democrats have against the American People and Trump for not electing their God Queen Hillary, is recognized as just that. The Dems have squandered years of time and millions upon millions of dollars doing nothing. The have done nothing in three years except fixate on persecuting President Trump. Nothing a single thing other than that. Countless hearings. Countless investigations. And in end they wound up with nothing at all.

So much wasted time. So much wasted money. Unbelievable.

This so called impeachment has nothing whatsoever to do with "Law" or the constitution. It is all a personal boondoggle by pissed off Liberals. Pissed off because they lost. How childish is that?

Best case scenario is, Trump comes out of this a Hero. And the Democrats look like the fools and clowns that they obviously are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 03:13:54 pm »
Katherine Faulders
@KFaulders
·
1m
Walking to House floor, Speaker Pelosi says she’s feeling “sad” about today but wouldn’t comment further, saying she will be speaking on the floor.

Sure Nancy..whatever you say... :silly:
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 03:16:24 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 03:21:07 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 03:21:37 pm »
Dan Rather
@DanRather
·
14h
President Trump’s “letter” to Speaker Pelosi is a vivid picture of the mind of the man, in real time. It is a reminder that ultimately impeachment is a judgement on whether this man is fit for the presidency.

Says the son of a bitch reporter who doctored a government document to try to influence a POTUS election.

Wow, some gall in the moral authority dept.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2019, 03:23:03 pm »
Katherine Faulders
@KFaulders
·
1m
Walking to House floor, Speaker Pelosi says she’s feeling “sad” about today but wouldn’t comment further, saying she will be speaking on the floor.

Sure Nancy..whatever you say... :silly:

I'd be sad too, if I knew one event today might end my Speakership postion.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 03:24:02 pm »
I don't know why the Repubs don't walk out of the House Chamber en masse and let the Dems just do...don't participate in this travesty at all.
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2019, 03:24:08 pm »
Dems have been planning this since January 20, 2017.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2019, 03:24:22 pm »

That is true in your eyes, in my eyes and many conservative eyes, but what truly matters is how the rest of the American public views this and ultimately the decision of those in Congress; the very people who would like to see him gone including those within his own party.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2019, 03:24:40 pm »
Trump gets thrown into the Briar Patch.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2019, 03:24:46 pm »
I don't know why the Repubs don't walk out of the House Chamber en masse and let the Dems just do...don't participate in this travesty at all.
Would there be a quorum if they did?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2019, 03:25:26 pm »
I would ask everyone who may be inclined to do so to please pray for this President and our Republic right now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2019, 03:26:23 pm »
Steve King
@SteveKingIA
·
4m
Impeachment debate has begun on floor of the U.S. House by debate on the Rule. McGovern spoke of undisputed “facts” but to Democrats, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th hand hearsay are “facts”.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2019, 03:27:33 pm »
I would ask everyone who may be inclined to do so to please pray for this President and our Republic right now.

Worth repeating.....

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2019, 03:28:39 pm »
Sean Spicier
@sean_spicier
·
18m
Think they’re crazy now, wait til they find out “impeached” doesn’t mean what they think it means
Support the USO