Author Topic: Pensacola Muslims Fear “Backlash” After Jihad Massacre  (Read 1241 times)

rangerrebew

Pensacola Muslims Fear “Backlash” After Jihad Massacre
By Pamela Geller - on December 11, 2019
Jihad in America

Like I said ……. embrace the hate or risk being destroyed by the running dogs for jihad in the Media. Opposition to jihad terror is “islamophobic.”

Here We Go Again: Pensacola Muslims Fear “Backlash” After Jihad Massacre

By Robert Spencer, PJ Media:December 9, 2019:

The Pensacola News Journal was first out of the gate this time around with what is a recurring feature of establishment media coverage of jihad attacks: the follow-up weeper about how the local Muslims are shocked (Shocked!) by the massacre, and are now cowering in fear of an “anti-Muslim backlash.” That backlash rarely, if ever, materializes, but when has the media ever allowed reality to intrude upon a good narrative?

The News Journal interviewed Salma Ashmawi of the Islamic Center of Northwest Florida, and Ashmawi hit all the expected notes, asking: “What can anybody do in a case like that except pray?” Ashmawi added, said the News Journal, that “the mosque’s membership is also raising money to help the victims.” She said: “We are all Pensacola residents. We’re hurt and we’re in mourning.”

https://gellerreport.com/2019/12/pensacola-muslims-fear-backlash-after-jihad-massacre.html/

rangerrebew

Re: Pensacola Muslims Fear “Backlash” After Jihad Massacre
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 05:18:14 pm »

The shoe fits so wear it.  If a jew walked into a Muslim market and shot the place up, I'll bet there would be "backlash" from Muslims.  Any white person would be a target, not just Jews, and they would be looking to kill people, not talk about it in some forum. :MiniGun:

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 05:38:26 pm »
Never a fear of backlash before their own does something. They should police their own, then not worry about backlash.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 06:11:38 pm »
Not related to Immigration. Moving to Current Events.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 10:45:06 pm »
"Pensacola Muslims Fear “Backlash” After Jihad Massacre..."

Well that they should.
No sympathies from me.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 11:55:18 pm »
One of these days they're going to get themselves some real "backlash," not the made-up kind they keep peddling every time one of them slaughters infidels.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 11:59:34 pm »
Oh bugger off, "Pensacola muslims". You aren't the victims here.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 11:59:43 pm »

Well that they should.
No sympathies from me.

888high58888

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2019, 02:01:43 am »
One of these days they're going to get themselves some real "backlash," not the made-up kind they keep peddling every time one of them slaughters infidels.

@Cyber Liberty maybe when the real backlash happens...if it happens...then there will be a reformation to their religion and it will stop being the 14th century knuckle dragging anachronism it is today.

Until then...  :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2019, 02:06:27 am »
SSDDead
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2019, 02:13:59 am »
@Cyber Liberty maybe when the real backlash happens...if it happens...then there will be a reformation to their religion and it will stop being the 14th century knuckle dragging anachronism it is today.

If the "lash" is big enough.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2019, 02:20:39 am »

Give me what  I want.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2019, 02:38:29 am »

At some point it's gonna have to be.  Not sure what that point is yet.  We as a country can't sit there and continue to say Islam is a "religion of peace" and let CAIR and other groups defame people who speak out against the attacks and have Americans dying in the streets in the name of "Jihad".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2019, 04:05:41 am »
txradio wrote:
"We as a country can't sit there and continue to say Islam is a "religion of peace" and let CAIR and other groups defame people who speak out against the attacks and have Americans dying in the streets in the name of "Jihad"."

Then... why are we doing EXACTLY that?

Also why, since 2004, I've been posting "the question":
Who's winning...?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2019, 05:54:13 am »
Seems to me if there is backlash, these people will have brought it on themselves.  I do not believe all Muslims want to kill all "infidels" and I don't think they actively support the actions of terrorists.  But I believe that by being silent in the face of these atrocities,  they are in effect approving these actions.  They refuse to do what is necessary to curb the violent terrorists in their midst.  Maybe they are afraid to say or do anything, but they have to get over that or the consequences will be dire.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2019, 02:10:32 pm »
Who do they think we are,Muslims?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2019, 02:12:42 pm »

Well that they should.
No sympathies from me.

@Fishrrman

Do you REALLY think Americans will be taking up arms and murdering Muslims at random because of one incident like that?

It's not our nature,or we would have done that years ago.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2019, 02:13:43 pm »

@txradioguy

Never worked before,so why would it work now?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2019, 02:23:21 pm »
Seems to me if there is backlash, these people will have brought it on themselves.  I do not believe all Muslims want to kill all "infidels" and I don't think they actively support the actions of terrorists.  But I believe that by being silent in the face of these atrocities,  they are in effect approving these actions.  They refuse to do what is necessary to curb the violent terrorists in their midst.  Maybe they are afraid to say or do anything, but they have to get over that or the consequences will be dire.

@Applewood

There it is.

IMNSHO,this WILL happen,but the Muslim attacks are going to have to get a whole lot worse and happen a whole lot more often that now before it does.

Americans are,by nature and nurture,a mostly peaceful people who believe in fairness and allowing others to live their lives according to their own beliefs.

We are not,however,a people who can be pushed around because we have no limits to our patience and acceptance. We do have limits,and when those limits are breached,things are going to quickly get ugly on a Biblical scale. Our ancestors may have mostly came from Europe,but we are NOT Europeans by nature,and we won't continue to sit back and wait for the government to solve a problem like this for us. Eventually we will take up arms and solve both the government that allows that crap to float to the surface,as well as take out the trash causing the problems.

We are patient and easy-going by nature,and that has lulled these fools into believing we are harmless and won't fight back. The few lucky enough to survive and escape to Europe or the Muddle East will come to understand how wrong they were,though.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 02:25:11 pm by sneakypete »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2019, 03:23:55 pm »
@txradioguy

Never worked before,so why would it work now?

Didn't work before because they weren't willing to go through a reformation like the other major religions of the world have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2019, 03:58:00 pm »
Didn't work before because they weren't willing to go through a reformation like the other major religions of the world have.

@txradioguy

Nor will the be willing to go through it now because all the Muddle Eastern Royalty and Imam's  would lose their power as well as most of their wealth.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2019, 04:04:26 pm »

Islam HAS reformed. It, like the other major religions, is going back to it's basics.

Fundamental Islam is the problem.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 04:36:11 pm »
Islam HAS reformed. It, like the other major religions, is going back to it's basics.

Fundamental Islam is the problem.

Depends on who you talk to.  There was a major speech by Egypt's leader a couple years ago that talked of a need for reformation of their religion.

And he was referring to doing away with the violent parts and practices of the Koran and making it more peaceful.

As long as there's justification for Taqiya jihad and the whole notion of convert or die then it truly isn't a reformed religion and it's still very much rooted in the 14th century barbarism we see today practiced by the Sharia law types in Islam.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 04:45:16 pm »
Depends on who you talk to.  There was a major speech by Egypt's leader a couple years ago that talked of a need for reformation of their religion.

And he was referring to doing away with the violent parts and practices of the Koran and making it more peaceful.

As long as there's justification for Taqiya jihad and the whole notion of convert or die then it truly isn't a reformed religion and it's still very much rooted in the 14th century barbarism we see today practiced by the Sharia law types in Islam.

I was being somewhat ironic. Reformation of the Christian sects involved them going back to scripture. The problem with Islam is fundamental to the Islam.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2019, 05:07:52 pm »
I was being somewhat ironic. Reformation of the Christian sects involved them going back to scripture. The problem with Islam is fundamental to the Islam.

Ahhh...ok I gotcha.