Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Senate will hold ‘fair’ impeachment trial to expose Ukraine scandal — and Trump should be  (Read 268 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ted Cruz: Senate will hold ‘fair’ impeachment trial to expose Ukraine scandal — and Trump should be able to call witnesses
Phil Shiver · December 10, 2019   

Speaking with BlazeTV host Glenn Beck on his radio show Tuesday morning, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, confirmed that the U.S. Senate will hold an impeachment trial aimed at exposing the Ukrainian scandal and said that the Senate trial would be “fair” to the president, unlike the impeachment probe in the House.

Earlier in the interview, Cruz described the House impeachment inquiry as a “partisan show trial” that would ultimately be “thrown out” in the Senate.
Beck later pressed Cruz on the Senate’s intentions: “Please tell me that you are going to hold an impeachment trial and expose all of this stuff in the Senate, won’t you?”

“We will have a trial in the Senate unlike the House, where there was no due process and no fairness,” Cruz confirmed to Beck during the on-air interview. “I believe [the trial in] the Senate will be much more fair.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/ted-cruz-senate-will-hold-fair-impeachment-trial-expose-ukraine-scandal-trump-able-call-witnesses/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I think that we should certainly call Trump as a witness. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.