Author Topic: 6 Dead Including Police Officer In Jersey City Shootout; Gunmen Found Dead In Grocery Store Along Wi  (Read 4169 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anybody know why these goobers didn't just surrender? We all know none of them are very smart,but how smart do you have to be to think you can survive a shoot out with a whole damn city police department when you are surrounded and have no where to go?

This is odd,to say the least.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Anybody know why these goobers didn't just surrender? We all know none of them are very smart,but how smart do you have to be to think you can survive a shoot out with a whole damn city police department when you are surrounded and have no where to go?

This is odd,to say the least.
Maybe they were really looking for their 72 virgins...

Seems you have to be pretty far off the beam to go shooting up grocery stores, anyway, but in the end, it likely saves paperwork and the cost of incarceration, trial, etc.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

This Hot Air blog post has a reasonably detailed summary of the events, https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/12/11/jersey-city-shooter-wrote-anti-semitic-manifesto-targeted-kosher-supermarket/ . Basically, the police officer who was killed was checking out the van in connection with another killing. After shooting him the perps drove about a mile, past lots of shops, to the store they attacked. It appears from all the circumstances that they targeted that store rather than picked it out at random.

My guess is that, having shot the police officer, the two decided on suicide preceded by killing as many people - police officers and Jews - they hated as possible.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

My guess is that, having shot the police officer, the two decided on suicide preceded by killing as many people - police officers and Jews - they hated as possible.

@PeteS in CA

I would say that is a pretty good guess. Especially when dying while killing Jews puts them into the express line for approval by Allah,and their designated virgins.

Offline Applewood

@PeteS in CA

I would say that is a pretty good guess. Especially when dying while killing Jews puts them into the express line for approval by Allah,and their designated virgins.

@sneakypete

I don't know that this bunch believes in Allah and the 72 virgins thing.  More likely, they do this violence to become "saints" among their members. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My understanding is they aren't Muslims period.

Sheesh,   *****rollingeyes*****

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/9-things-you-should-know-about-black-hebrew-israelites/

@TomSea

One report I read earlier gave a Muslim name for one of the shooters,but now it is being reported that at least one of the shooters was a "Black Israelite" named David Anderson.

If he is not a Muslim,he sure sounds like a 1st cousin to one.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jersey-city-suspects-targeted-kosher-store-where-3-died-motive-n1099606

Offline TomSea

The guy the two deceased gun persons killed was an Uber driver, from what I heard today. I believe the driver's name was Michael Umberger. Prayers for all of those who suffered this tragedy.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Photos and video here

Chilling moment 'Black Hebrew Israelite' shooter and his ex-lover arrive at Jersey City Jewish store with rifles after killing cop who was investigating the murder of Uber driver they beat to death days earlier
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7782013/Jersey-City-shooting-revealed-surveillance-camera-footage.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump pays tribute to victims of New Jersey kosher supermarket massacre as he signs executive order tackling anti-Semitism on college campuses saying: 'American weeps for the lives lost'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7782817/Trump-signs-executive-order-tackling-anti-semitism-college-campuses.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Applewood

Oh, fer cryin' out loud, I just saw a clip of Mayor deBlabber talking BS about this tragedy.  Who the H cares what he thinks?  He is mayor of NYC, not Jersey City. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Attorney General Grewal identifies suspects, victims in Jersey City shootings

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 8:49 AM EST Updated: Dec 11, 2019 5:15 PM EST
New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal identified the two suspects and the three civilian victims killed in Tuesday's Jersey City shootings. A police detective was also killed.

Grewal identified the shooters as 47-year-old David Anderson and 50-year-old Francine Graham. He says they killed Detective Joseph Seals in Bayview Cemetery.

Grewal says after killing Seals, the shooters took off in a stolen U-Haul van, entered the JC Kosher Supermarket and killed three people. They are identified as Mindy Ferencz, Moshe Deutsch and Miguel Douglas. A fourth person was shot but survived. That person was not identified.

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41436612/attorney-general-grewal-identifies-suspects-victims-in-jersey-city-shootings
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
uh huh

'Black Hebrew Israelite'

• Black Hebrews, who are more traditional in their practice of Judaism.

• Black Israelites, who are most nationalistic and furthest from traditional Judaism.

So that begs the question?

What do you get when you mix a Black Hebrew with a Black Israelite?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The killers..??

Edit:
I've seen more than one image of a "David Anderson", including a mug shot from 2009 from the Kent, OH, police. But it looks like a different guy.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 01:10:38 am by Fishrrman »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The killers..??

Edit:
I've seen more than one image of a "David Anderson", including a mug shot from 2009 from the Kent, OH, police. But it looks like a different guy.

They look different to me. 
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

The same variety of asshats who harassed the Covington high school boys.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rashida Tlaib on black suspects’ murder of Jews in Jersey City: “White supremacy kills”
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/12/12/tlaib-black-suspects-murder-jews-jersey-city-white-supremacy-kills/
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Hate Against Jewish People, Police Fueled Jersey City Attack: NJ AG

Suspects David Anderson and Francine Graham targeted Jewish and law enforcement communities out of hate, the state's attorney general says -- and he declared the crime an act of domestic terror
Published 6 hours ago   â€¢ Updated 1 min ago

ate-fueled domestic terrorism motivated the harrowing and prolonged shooting attack that killed three people inside a Jersey City kosher market and took the life of a veteran police detective earlier this week, New Jersey's top prosecutor said Thursday.

New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal, who a day earlier outlined a timeline for what has been called a targeted attack on the JC Kosher Supermarket, said suspects David Anderson and Francine Graham went there armed with rifles for a single purpose: They were bent on taking out Jewish people -- and members of law enforcement.

Officials have said they believe the two attackers, found dead in the store in the bloodshed's aftermath, identified themselves in the past as Black Hebrew Israelites, a movement whose members have been known to rail against white people and Jews.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/jersey-city-shootout/2240390/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

She's deleted it, https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/12/rashida-tlaib-deletes-tweet-erroneously-blaming-white-supremacy-for-nj-jewish-market-shootings/ . But if she thinks it's gone ... ummmmm ... no.

Stupid woman.  But then again, there are plenty of stupid people making stupid remarks about this tragedy.  She isn't the only one. 

Would make her look better if she admitted her mistake and apologized.  But you know she won't. 

Online mountaineer

Apparently, the lovely and talented Joy Behar also has fallen into the trap of believing that white supremacists were behind this criminal event.   What a bunch of morons.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Apparently, the lovely and talented Joy Behar also has fallen into the trap of believing that white supremacists were behind this criminal event.   What a bunch of morons.

@mountaineer

There are skid marks on public toilet seats that are more talented,more lovely,AND smarter than Joy Behar.

Offline TomSea

I knew one of the deceased was named "Miguel".
Jersey City supermarket worker gave life to spare wounded customer from anti-Semitic rampage
By austin fenner, Clayton Guse and Larry McShane
New York Daily News |
Dec 12, 2019 | 6:50 PM

Jersey City supermarket worker Douglas Miguel Rodriguez returned from vacation just in time to die a hero.

The Ecuadorian immigrant was less than an hour into his first shift back at the JC Kosher Supermarket when a pair of anti-Semitic killers opened fire on the store, with Rodriguez taking a fatal bullet to spare a wounded young Jewish customer who survived the chilling assault, friends of the victims recounted Thursday.

“Is there any more proof that things happen for a reason?” asked Mier Ferencz, whose sister-in-law was among the three victims gunned down in the hate crime targeting Jews and police officers.

More at: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-jersey-city-shooting-hero-douglas-miguel-rodriguez-20191212-2o2tq73lqfepfpcng4rt7efkoa-story.html

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@mountaineer

There are skid marks on public toilet seats that are more talented,more lovely,AND smarter than Joy Behar.

:thumbsup: