Author Topic: 6 Dead Including Police Officer In Jersey City Shootout; Gunmen Found Dead In Grocery Store Along Wi  (Read 4165 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/12/shooters-were-targeting-50-children-in-yeshiva-next-to-grocery-store-jersey-city-mayor-speculates.html

Shooters may have been targeting 50 children in yeshiva, Jersey City mayor suggests

Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop said Friday it’s his opinion that the shooters who killed a police officer and three civilians on Tuesday afternoon had an even more sinister objective - killing students at a religious school next door.

“My opinion is that as more info comes out it’ll become increasingly clear that the target was the 50 children at the Yeshiva attached to that store,” the mayor wrote on Twitter just after 8 a.m. “We will never know 100% but the doorway to the yeshiva was 3 feet away (and) it seems he goes in that direction 1st.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Terrorists who gunned down Jews in a Jersey City kosher market were inspired by Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
By Pamela Geller - on December 12, 2019

Story at Geller Report
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://www.nj.com/news/2019/12/shooters-were-targeting-50-children-in-yeshiva-next-to-grocery-store-jersey-city-mayor-speculates.html

Shooters may have been targeting 50 children in yeshiva, Jersey City mayor suggests

Terrorists who gunned down Jews in a Jersey City kosher market were inspired by Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan

Creeping Sharia. @mountaineer @Fishrrman

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Story at Geller Report

@mountaineer

Funny how some people are "so equal" they can spend decades giving speeches demanding a tiny minority group be murdered just for existing,and even encouraging others to do the murders,ain't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

@mountaineer

Funny how some people are "so equal" they can spend decades giving speeches demanding a tiny minority group be murdered just for existing,and even encouraging others to do the murders,ain't it?

Give me what I want.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
How you can help a fallen hero — #BlueFriday

Many of us are still wrapping our heads around the assassination of Jersey City Detective Joseph Seals. He was a husband and a father of five children, including a newborn. As with all our courageous members of law enforcement, Detective Seals had two goals. Do the job and keep his community safe AND return home at the end of his shift. For the past fifteen years he was able to do both. His watch ended on Tuesday, December 10th.

Although this courageous hero will not be returning home, his legacy will live on through his colleagues and his family. It's encouraging to see how many people have stepped up to help the family financially. We need to stand up for fallen heroes and you can help by contributing HERE.

https://nj1015.com/how-you-can-help-a-fallen-hero-bluefriday/

Donation site here. He left five very young children.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/for-det-seals-and-his-family?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Story at Geller Report
I'd take that with a grain of salt. As I said upthread, these murderers have as much in common ideologically with Hal Turner as they do with Farrakhan, and the overheard hearsay of a neighbor who couldn't identify the recording is weak in terms of evidence. I have no doubt Geller WANTS it to be Islam.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Oh poop.  888cryingkitty

That's horrible.... I heard this earlier, the mayor does seem to be speculating but he might be correct. Too close for comfort, nothing to dismiss.

Offline mountaineer

I'd take that with a grain of salt. As I said upthread, these murderers have as much in common ideologically with Hal Turner as they do with Farrakhan, and the overheard hearsay of a neighbor who couldn't identify the recording is weak in terms of evidence. I have no doubt Geller WANTS it to be Islam.
Anyone who wants to hates Jews and wants to kill them simply because they're Jewish does have something in common with Islam (and the Third Reich, for that matter), purposefully or not.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Hebrew Israelites and Nation of Islam don't have a lot in common, but they do share black identity/nationalism thinking, hatred for Jews, and hatred for white people. So "inspired by Farrakhan" need not mean doctrinal agreement. OTOH, there may be some guilt-by-association BS intruding on this story.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh poop.  888cryingkitty

@Gefn

There should be only one sentence for anyone that commits or tries to commit the mass murder of children,and that is death.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jmyrlefuller

Who is Hal Turner?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who wants to hates Jews and wants to kill them simply because they're Jewish does have something in common with Islam (and the Third Reich, for that matter), purposefully or not.

@mountaineer

Why else do you think the Muslims were butt-buddies with the Nazi's in the 30's and 40's? Shared love of raping baby goats?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@jmyrlefuller

Who is Hal Turner?

@sneakypete

I wondered that too.  From Wiki:

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American far-right political commentator from North Bergen, New Jersey.

Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial,[1] conspiracy theory, white supremacy,[citation needed] and have included calls for assassination of government officials. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, for which he spent two years in prison.

Turner has sporadically hosted The Hal Turner Show, usually on shortwave radio station WBCQ, since 2002, as well as a corresponding blog, which has changed URLs frequently and has occasionally spread hoaxes and fake news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The Hebrew Israelites and Nation of Islam don't have a lot in common, but they do share black identity/nationalism thinking, hatred for Jews, and hatred for white people. So "inspired by Farrakhan" need not mean doctrinal agreement. OTOH, there may be some guilt-by-association BS intruding on this story.

The Hebrew Israelites and Nation of Islam don't have a lot in common

hahaha

They do have that Lot in common.

OK. Nevermind. I reread your post.

BWAhahahahaa!

Take it with a grin of salt.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I wondered that too.  From Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks!

I am guessing all half-dozen or so of his faithful fans will miss him once he is finally locked away in the nut house.

Offline Applewood

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks!

I am guessing all half-dozen or so of his faithful fans will miss him once he is finally locked away in the nut house.

@sneakypete

Not to worry. There are plenty of other loons to take his place. 

Offline Applewood

@Gefn

Thank you for posting the donation info for Detective Seals' family.  I don't generally trust GoFundMe sites, but this one appears to be legit. 

Looks like the site is almost at its $500,000 goal.  $471,00 as of the time I post this.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Not to worry. There are plenty of other loons to take his place.

@Applewood

Sadly,there has never been a shortage of loons at any time in recorded history,and it doesn't look like things are going to be any different in the future.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
NJ Pawn Shop Owner Arrested in Possible Link to Jersey City Shooters

His number was found in suspect David Anderson's pocket

By Jonathan Dienst   â€¢ Published December 14, 2019   â€¢ Updated 10 mins ago
A pawn shop owner in Keyport, New Jersey has been arrested on weapons-related charges after his phone number was found on one of the suspects in the Jersey City shooting.

Officials are now looking into whether any of the guns used in the shooting came from that Keyport pawn shop, which was full of firearms, including three AR-15-style assault rifles.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nj-pawn-shop-owner-arrested-in-possible-link-to-jersey-city-shooters/2242056/

Offline mountaineer

AR-15-style assault rifles
:banging:

Offline PeteS in CA

:banging:

Well, long guns were used in the Kosher market shooting, but I wonder how many of those "AR-15-style assault rifles" were bolt action or .22 caliber.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The shop owner, a convicted felon who had multiple guns at the shop, now faces weapons-related charges

WTH??????

The SAME BATF that is calling for more stringent laws because felons are getting guns,is giving FFL's out to convicted felons???????

The next thing I want to hear about this case is about BATF agents being fired,arrested, and under investigation for multiple felonies.