Author Topic: Saturday Schadenfreude: Kamala Harris’s staff quits and tells media her campaign is a disaster  (Read 400 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 30, 2019
Saturday Schadenfreude: Kamala Harris’s staff quits and tells media her campaign is a disaster
By Thomas Lifson

While the field of Democrats running for the party’s presidential nomination contains some seriously scorn-worthy politicians, Kamala Harris is the worst of the lot when it comes to dishonesty, hypocrisy, and a willingness to say or do anything to advance her career.  When she launched her campaign with a rally in Oakland, I was worried about the organizational capabilities that brought a claimed 20,000 people to downtown Oakland to cheer her on toward the White House. A woman who began her political career by sexually servicing a decades’ older powerful male politician who bestowed public office on her should not get anywhere near the Oval Office as its tenant.

Fortunately for the Republic, it’s been all downhill for her since then. She’s been called out by rivals for her hypocrisies, such as laughing about smoking pot after sending many people to prison for the same acts as a DA. And she has been a terrible manager of her campaign.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/saturday_schadenfreude_kamala_harriss_staff_quits_and_tells_media_her_campaign_is_a_disaster.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just two letters would make the title of this article accurate:  "er."  A "staffer" quit, not her whole staff. 

I detest inaccurate headlines....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Just two letters would make the title of this article accurate:  "er."  A "staffer" quit, not her whole staff. 

Maybe they can go and sit on Willie Brown's staff.....Oh wait, Kamala already beat them to it!

Offline skeeter

Maybe they can go and sit on Willie Brown's staff.....Oh wait, Kamala already beat them to it!
****drummer

Offline Applewood

Headlines that don't jive with the body of the report are among the hallmarks of clickbait and conspiracy theory websites.  American Thinker used to be better than this. 

As for Miz Harris, her campaign is swirling the bowl mainly because she doesn't have anything to offer.  if she's not parroting other people's ideas like the Medicaid for All con, she's coming up with her own idiot ideas like going after legal gun dealers to curb gun violence or having children taken away from their parents and raised by the state. 

Give it up, lady.  Most voters don't want you.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 05:59:44 pm by Applewood »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Headlines that don't jive with the body of the report are among the hallmarks of clickbait and conspiracy theory websites.  American Thinker used to be better than this. 

As for Miz Harris, her campaign is swirling the bowl mainly because she doesn't have anything to offer.  if she's not parroting other people's ideas like the Medicaid for All con, she's coming up with her own idiot ideas like going after legal gun dealers to curb gun violence or having children taken away from their parents and raised by the state. 

Give it up, lady.  Most voters don't want you.

Used to be, apparently some time before I started reading their stories.  They pick and choose facts, while ignoring others, to make a point.  I learned to keep a giant grain of salt handy when reading their articles.  Too bad, we have enough of that crap on the lefty sites.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: