Author Topic: CNN: How to Talk Impeachment at Thanksgiving Dinner  (Read 560 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
CNN: How to Talk Impeachment at Thanksgiving Dinner
« on: November 28, 2019, 06:52:57 pm »
Do you have a bizarre desire to both bore and annoy your fellow Thanksgiving dinner guests? Well, good news! CNN's Zachary B. Wolf on Wednesday provided a handy dandy guide on how to easily accomplish this task with "Get smart on impeachment before Thanksgiving dinner."

Wolf somehow assumes that hearing the mainstream media hype impeachment (which is now losing steam) 24/7 is not enough for the public. His fantasy is that the public will not only have its fill of turkey and stuffing but will have room left over for a discussion about impeachment that the media is so obsessed about.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2019/11/28/cnn-how-talk-impeachment-thanksgiving-dinner

@mystery-ak   @Cyber Liberty
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CNN: How to Talk Impeachment at Thanksgiving Dinner
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 03:02:04 am »
Because it worked out so well with Pajama Boy in the red flannel onsie, drinking his mom's hot chocolate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 12:53:41 am »
I missed this yesterday, but it really doesn't matter.  My family and I don't talk politics, especially at holiday dinners.  My family is mostly liberal, except for my brother who is a Trump fan and my aunt who is a real conservative.  We never talked about it, but I think we decided on some subconscious level to deliberately avoid political discussions.  In this way, we avoid killing each other.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 02:39:23 am »
I missed this yesterday, but it really doesn't matter.  My family and I don't talk politics, especially at holiday dinners.  My family is mostly liberal, except for my brother who is a Trump fan and my aunt who is a real conservative.  We never talked about it, but I think we decided on some subconscious level to deliberately avoid political discussions.  In this way, we avoid killing each other.

Ours is the other way around... My elder sis and her fam is ultra-whacko liberal... And they are not here (they live back east)... Everyone here, those available for all holidays, are hard core conservative or right of center libertarians.

My brother and his are back east too, in the South, and he is a staunch conservative also - He and I see exactly eye to eye. He tries to be around twice a year, Christmas and 4th of July...

And my elder sis (and hers generally) would only likely attend 4th of July... So that is the only time we are prone to political contention.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:40:23 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 02:45:46 am »
I always get a laugh every time I see something like this.  Liberals too stupid to think for themselves and so lacking in the ability to reason and formulate their own arguments that they require talking points to be issued to them by their overseers.  How pathetic.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-