Author Topic: Washington Post: China Prefers Trump Over Democrats Because He Can Be Bribed  (Read 2141 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Which American president of the past fifty years has been toughest on the Chinese? The immediate answer to any rational person possessing the slightest bit of sentience would, of course, be President Donald Trump. However, according to Tuesday's Washington Post fantasy by their Beijing bureau chief, Anna Fifield, the Chinese government loves Trump because they are supposedly able to manipulate him by reading his tweets and easily bribe him. Yes, bribe him.

Fifield bases her laughable report on the same type of anonymous sourcing, hostile opinions, and hearsay evidence that the Democrats are currently trying to use to impeach Trump. Fifield presents her fact-free fable in "China hopes Trump will be reelected: He’s ‘easy to read’."

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2019/11/29/washington-post-china-prefers-trump-over-democrats-because-he-can-be

@mystery-ak   @Cyber Liberty

DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let them think it.  They mess up the 5-year plan like clockwork...every 5 years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

"Trump declared Friday that he would be willing to veto legislation designed to support pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong — despite its near-unanimous support in the House and Senate — to pave the way for a trade deal with China."  And the very next day after she wrote that, Trump signed that Hong Kong legislation. Impeccably poor timing."

He did not want to sign it.  Ted Cruz told him if he vetoed it, his veto would be overridden.  Due to that, he reluctantly signed it. 

The Chinese are right - if a dictator type tells Malignant Narcissist Trump he is beautiful, he will praise him and his country. Putin knows what he is, so does the Russian bank who gave/likely still does give, Trump loans when no bank in America would.  Malignant Narcissist Trump will never say a bad word about Putin - for a reason.  Likely when Malignant Narcissist Trump is no longer President, perhaps that reason will be made known.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Trump declared Friday that he would be willing to veto legislation designed to support pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong — despite its near-unanimous support in the House and Senate — to pave the way for a trade deal with China."  And the very next day after she wrote that, Trump signed that Hong Kong legislation. Impeccably poor timing."

He did not want to sign it.  Ted Cruz told him if he vetoed it, his veto would be overridden.  Due to that, he reluctantly signed it. 

The Chinese are right - if a dictator type tells Malignant Narcissist Trump he is beautiful, he will praise him and his country. Putin knows what he is, so does the Russian bank who gave/likely still does give, Trump loans when no bank in America would.  Malignant Narcissist Trump will never say a bad word about Putin - for a reason.  Likely when Malignant Narcissist Trump is no longer President, perhaps that reason will be made known.

You are one sick NTer  Go to Saint Francis this Sunday and pray for your recovery.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

China preferred the President who gave them MIRV technology.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

You are one sick NTer  Go to Saint Francis this Sunday and pray for your recovery.
@The Ghost

You are the one who refuses to see the truth about Malignant Narcissist Trump.

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
After my story was published I've seen a bunch of people suggest that the Washington Post could be sued for libel.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Hoodat

Hey, it's sorry, hate -filled people like you that caused me to leave.  I'm back for a visit.  Try to shut up for once.

Your first post in 7½ months, and you initiate an insult against a fellow poster?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ROFLMAO!

That's some funny stuff there,I don't care WHO you are!

It's akin to saying "Dims can't be bribed".

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Your first post in 7½ months, and you initiate an insult against a fellow poster?

@Hoodat

Some people work hard to deserve insults.

Offline skeeter

Mele kalikimaka EJ. We've missed you...

Offline aligncare

Washington post, New York Times, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC = ZERO credibility.

Why anyone would take any news or commentary coming from those sources seriously is ludicrous at this point. The mainstream media are the vanguard in the democrat resistance. They lie shamelessly, effortlessly in their hate fuel rage to get rid of Trump.

Being led around by the nose is no way to go through life, people.

Offline Applewood

But Twitter, Infowars, the National Enquirer, conspiracy theory blogs and Trump-favorable outlets are so credible. 

Truth is, there are no outlets one can trust completely.  Media in general has some sort of agenda to promote.  There are no 100% unbiased sources.  Many sources aren't even 50%  trustworthy.

As to the WaPo piece, I don't know if it's all that accurate, but I do believe that Trump loves dictators and wishes he could be like them -- have the control over the press and every other aspect of American life as these dictators have in their own countries.  Trump has repeatedly showed favoritism to our enemies while disrespecting our friends.  Make America Great Again?  No, it's Make Trump Great Again.  Trump does nothing unless it benefits himself first. 

Offline jpsb

@Emjay

I hope you stick around, I've missed you.

Online libertybele

It is Deustche bank that lent Trump money when no other bank would.  Destche bank is German based and from my understanding at one time was in trouble financially.  Their affiliation with Trump helped them out of their financial woes and it was a beneficial arrangement for both sides. They do business all over the world.  So to say they are a Russian bank IMHO is inaccurate.

So...should Trump call Putin a scheming idiot and then try to sit down and talk to him??  Or should he call Xi Jinping a communist and then try to sit down to negotiate trade deals?  To insult the people you want to help you or negotiate with is counter productive.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Why anyone would take any news or commentary coming from those sources seriously is ludicrous at this point. The mainstream media are the vanguard in the democrat resistance. They lie shamelessly, effortlessly in their hate fuel rage to get rid of Trump.

Being led around by the nose is no way to go through life, people.

I agree, the MSM has ZERO credibility; many of them if not all of them have staunch liberals on the Board of Directors who have a globalist liberal agenda.

There are only 2 news reporters who I view as credible as I believe they do research, then report and give opinion; Glenn Beck and Mark Levin. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

author=Victoria33 link=topic=384095.msg2102249#msg2102249 date=1575081713]

Likely when Malignant Narcissist Trump

Isn't it against the code of ethics for a mental health professional to diagnosis a person he or she has never treated or even met?  @Victoria33  And isn't this important because expressing a professional opinion is not possible without at least one face-to-face clinical assessment?

Wouldn't you agree that. in essence, your post is nothing more than personal opinion based on your personal and deep dislike of the President---and your opinion holds no more professional gravitas than would mine?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 02:37:57 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Victoria33

Isn't it against the code of ethics for a mental health professional to diagnosis a person he or she has never treated or even met?  @Victoria33  And isn't this important because expressing a professional opinion is not possible without at least one face-to-face clinical assessment?
@Right_in_Virginia

No, that rule pertains to psychiatrists, however they also have a "Duty to Warn" as do all mental health workers, when it comes to a threat to the public.  Psychiatrists and Psychologists, which covers me as a Licensed Professional Counselor/Psychological Examiner, has a "Duty to Warn." 

Twenty-seven Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts wrote the book, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump", due to "Duty to Warn" the public.  Trump's behavior all his life, fits "Malignant Narcissist".  I used that diagnosis in front of his name as he gives people tacky names before their real name.  Because he does it, I did it, Malignant Narcissist Trump.  If you read that book, which you won't, you would see his behavior fits that diagnosis. 

Offline Applewood

@Victoria33

Forget it.  Trump's followers are either to dazzled to notice he has issues or they do notice but refuse to admit it or they just don't care because -- hey -- he's making America great again.  Or something. 

Offline aligncare

Twenty seven partisan psychiatrists, who were never even in the same room with Trump much less examined him, wrote a book.

In other words, a big nothing.

Online libertybele

...hmmm... it may not be against the code of ethics and sure psychiatrists can make an assessment based on what they see and form a 'clinical' opinion.  However, without psychiatrists actually sitting down and talking to him at length to evaluate him, I tend to take the diagnosis with a grain of salt.

I do feel Trump is a narcissist based on definition. Many past presidents and world leaders have displayed narcissism but that doesn't necessarily mean that their leadership was bad for the country.

By the definition, I don't view Trump as 'malignant narcissist', he certainly isn't anti-social or paranoid, nor have an absence of conscience; quite the opposite.

Kernberg described malignant narcissism as a syndrome characterized by a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), antisocial features, paranoid traits, and egosyntonic aggression. Other symptoms may include an absence of conscience, a psychological need for power, and a sense of importance (grandiosity).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Victoria33

Forget it.  Trump's followers are either to dazzled to notice he has issues or they do notice but refuse to admit it or they just don't care because -- hey -- he's making America great again.  Or something.

@Applewood

Yeah,who cares about that cornball "make America Great Again" stuff,anyhow?

Offline Applewood

Twenty seven partisan psychiatrists, who were never even in the same room with Trump much less examined him, wrote a book.

In other words, a big nothing.

True, their findings wouldn't be accepted as evidence in a legal proceeding, but any layman, other than Trump's followers, can tell there is something not quite right.    Trump has gone beyond mere eccentricity. 

Offline aligncare

To put oneself out there as the best person to be president requires a very large ego and a certain amount of narcissism, by definition.

They certainly loved Obama’s narcissism when he stated, “We are the ones we have been waiting for.”

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Yeah,who cares about that cornball "make America Great Again" stuff,anyhow?

@sneakypete

Well, I don't because it is nothing more than a phony baloney campaign slogan like the slogans of any other politician.  And like any other politician, he lied and hasn't done a dam thing. 

But hey -- keep on believing if you wish.  That's what cult followers do.