Author Topic: Washington Post: China Prefers Trump Over Democrats Because He Can Be Bribed  (Read 2142 times)

Online libertybele

True, their findings wouldn't be accepted as evidence in a legal proceeding, but any layman, other than Trump's followers, can tell there is something not quite right.    Trump has gone beyond mere eccentricity.

Any layman??  That would include that bat crap crazy leftist mental midgets.  How many of the twenty-seven are liberal minded? How many are eager to slap a label on him just because they have the degree behind their name and they can?

There are too many lawyers, doctors, psychiatrists, etc., that may have the title but aren't worth squat!

I think it would be interesting and very telling for the average Joe to sit down and ask these '27' a few questions.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:40:34 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Well, I don't ....

@Applewood

Right there is where you should have stopped. Nothing follows but brain farts and lies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

I like pie. Especially pecan and lemon meringue. Not together, of course.

Russia Collusion didn't work, so Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo.

Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo is failing, so China Bribery.

Tell the WashPost that Kim Jong Un wants to be next when China Bribery starts to fail.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Right there is where you should have stopped. Nothing follows but brain farts and lies.

@sneakypete

Well, I could say the same thing about most of the drivel you spew too.   :tongue2:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Twenty-seven Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts wrote the book, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump", due to "Duty to Warn" the public.  Trump's behavior all his life, fits "Malignant Narcissist".  I used that diagnosis in front of his name as he gives people tacky names before their real name.  Because he does it, I did it, Malignant Narcissist Trump.  If you read that book, which you won't, you would see his behavior fits that diagnosis.

No @Victoria33 .  I would see nonsense written by 27 corrupt mental health "experts" who have neither the moral right nor the clinical data to publish a book diagnosing a person they never met. The book is rumor, newspaper clippings, fabrications and conjecture woven into a publication best suited for the fiction section of any public library.  But because it fulfills your fantasy, you quote the book as scripture.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Applewood

888high58888  @sneakypete

Offline PeteS in CA

Discussing the topic rather than snarking at each other would be good.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

How can you discuss anything with someone so full of blind hatred all they can do is throw verbal bombs,and then play "the victum"? She has NOTHING of value to add to this or any other forum other than forums like the Huffington Post,where she would fit right in.

She wouldn't have anything to say if she couldn't be trashing Trump.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@PeteS in CA

How can you discuss anything with someone so full of blind hatred all they can do is throw verbal bombs,and then play "the victum"? She has NOTHING of value to add to this or any other forum other than forums like the Huffington Post,where she would fit right in.

She wouldn't have anything to say if she couldn't be trashing Trump.

Then don't respond....it's that simple.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Not responding to lies is akin to letting them pass for truth. This is a political discussion board,where partisan hacks LOVE to lie about politicians and others whom they disagree with. If we were to stop responding to political lies and partisanship,there would be maybe 2 posts a day made here.

Online libertybele

:amen:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I like pie. Especially pecan and lemon meringue. Not together, of course.

I'd still rather have chocolate cake than pie.  As for pies, I prefer fruit pies; one of my favorites is Apple/Raspberry.

Offline aligncare

I 99 and 44/100 percent of the time don’t respond. Rely on it.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Emjay

I hope you stick around, I've missed you.

Same here.

@Emjay

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
"Trump declared Friday that he would be willing to veto legislation designed to support pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong — despite its near-unanimous support in the House and Senate — to pave the way for a trade deal with China."  And the very next day after she wrote that, Trump signed that Hong Kong legislation. Impeccably poor timing."

He did not want to sign it.  Ted Cruz told him if he vetoed it, his veto would be overridden.  Due to that, he reluctantly signed it. 

The Chinese are right - if a dictator type tells Malignant Narcissist Trump he is beautiful, he will praise him and his country. Putin knows what he is, so does the Russian bank who gave/likely still does give, Trump loans when no bank in America would.  Malignant Narcissist Trump will never say a bad word about Putin - for a reason.  Likely when Malignant Narcissist Trump is no longer President, perhaps that reason will be made known.

@Victoria33

If the Chinese truly have the control/influence over Trump that this article claims...then why have they let this trade war continue?  Why haven't they just used that control/influence to get him to concede, and go back to the way things were before Trump started retaliating for fair trade violations?

That's the part of this that makes zero sense.  It is inarguable that Trump has been much tougher economically on China than were his predecessors, that those sanctions have caused serious problems for the Chinese, and that the Chinese have been unable to get him to lift those tariffs.  That directly contradicts the entire premise of the article. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Self-deleted, as I was "responding" to a post from yesterday without noticing the date.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 06:10:45 pm by PeteS in CA »