Author Topic: Giuliani privately negotiated high-priced business deals with Ukrainians as he sought Biden dirt  (Read 3212 times)

Online corbe

Giuliani privately negotiated high-priced business deals with Ukrainians as he sought Biden dirt

by Daniel Chaitin

November 27, 2019 03:22 PM

Rudy Giuliani pursued business agreements with Ukrainian officials this year as he sought dirt on President Trump's political rivals.

None of the deals were closed, but multiple reports Wednesday showed Giuliani stood to gain hundreds of thousands of dollars from Ukrainian clients as Trump directed U.S. diplomats to work with the former New York City mayor on Ukraine issues.

In one case, Giuliani, 75, got as far as drafting a retainer agreement in February with Yuri Lutsenko, Ukraine’s former prosecutor general, who was fired from his position in August. The draft would have called for Lutsenko to retain Giuliani's firm, Giuliani Partners, and husband-and-wife legal team Joseph diGenova and Victoria Toensing, for $200,000 to help recover assets he claimed were stolen from the Ukrainian government.

In another proposal in March, the Ukrainian Ministry of Justice would retain Giuliani Partners, as well as diGenova and Toensing, and pay $300,000 to Giuliani's firm. Other draft retainer agreements involved diGenova and Toensing but did not mention Giuliani.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/giuliani-privately-negotiated-high-priced-business-deals-with-ukrainians-as-he-sought-biden-dirt
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The guy is defending the President of the United States free of charge.  What's wrong with him getting a little something-something on the side? :patriot:
Besides Obama did it first only worse.

Online libertybele

Giuliani privately negotiated high-priced business deals with Ukrainians as he sought Biden dirt

..........Federal prosecutors in New York are looking into the ties of Giuliani and his associates had to Ukraine's state-run oil-and-gas company. And on Wednesday, CNN's KFile reported that Giuliani has given inconsistent answers about his connections to a Ukrainian oligarch who he previously said he had "nothing to do with." ................

............The tightening legal vise around Giuliani apparently led Trump to tell conservative radio host Bill O'Reilly on Tuesday night that he had no idea what the former New York Mayor was actually doing in Ukraine, as that conduct continues to get white hot scrutiny in the House impeachment inquiry...........

.............When asked by repeatedly by O'Reilly Tuesday whether he directed Giuliani to go to Ukraine or to put heat on that country, Trump said: "No. "No, I didn't direct him, but he's a warrior, Rudy's a warrior," Trump added. "Rudy went. He possibly saw something. But you have to understand, Rudy (has) other people that he represents." He also noted that Giuliani had involvements in Ukraine over many years...........

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/28/politics/rudy-giuliani-ukraine-donald-trump/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is a lawyer from NYC. What did you expect?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The guy is defending the President of the United States free of charge.  What's wrong with him getting a little something-something on the side? :patriot:
Besides Obama did it first only worse.

I agree if Obama did it first then what's wrong with it?  And president Trump should be able to conduct himself as he pleases also.  After all he isn't taking a salary either.  So Americans are not paying for his quid pro quo.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

I agree if Obama did it first then what's wrong with it?
Absolutely, every thing illegal Obama did, and he did a lot, really almost requires Republicans do it back in fairness.  GO GOP!!!
And president Trump should be able to conduct himself as he pleases also. 
  Every conservative knows the DoJ says the President can't be indicted for conduct as our Founders intended when they wrote the Office of Legal Counsel Policy to protect our King.
After all he isn't taking a salary either.  So Americans are not paying for his quid pro quo.
He's doing it all for the glory of God. Giving back to us, and protecting us from those bastard Ukrainians with the help of our new allies Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, and Mohammad Bin Salman :amen:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Absolutely, every thing illegal Obama did, and he did a lot, really almost requires Republicans do it back in fairness.  GO GOP!!!  Every conservative knows the DoJ says the President can't be indicted for conduct as our Founders intended when they wrote the Office of Legal Counsel Policy to protect our King.He's doing it all for the glory of God. Giving back to us, and protecting us from those bastard Ukrainians with the help of our new allies Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, and Mohammad Bin Salman :amen:

Yes divinely chosen just for that.  And of course so that many people can write Evangelical books.  And Mark Taylor can get rich on his frequent prophesies from God about Donald.

You need only look to the OT to see how many times God allowed the Israelites to disobey, and be punished.  All those imperfect Kings too.

Don't get me wrong there are no leaders that God does not allow.  But God does no involve Himself in any evil deed.  He allows us to make choices and everything works for Gods good.

Yikes!!!!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Mark+Taylor+false+prophecies.++Trump+Evangelical+business&view=detail&mid=1A4031ED06CE55FAE5CC1A4031ED06CE55FAE5CC&FORM=VIRE

I'm going to order Mark Taylor books for my MAGA family members.  Maybe they will come out of it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 04:19:33 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Yes divinely chosen just for that.  And of course so that many people can write Evangelical books.  And Mark Taylor can get rich on his frequent prophesies from God about Donald.
Praise Jesus.

You need only look to the OT to see how many times God allowed the Israelites to disobey, and be punished.  All those imperfect Kings too.

Don't get me wrong there are no leaders that God does not allow.  But God does no involve Himself in any evil deed.  He allows us to make choices and everything works for Gods good.

Yeah.  I figured that out.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
But test everything; hold fast what is good.

Thank you for your witty replies.  I loled.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Praise Jesus.

Yeah.  I figured that out.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
But test everything; hold fast what is good.

Thank you for your witty replies.  I loled.

Thanks for yours also.  Thank you for the verse.  We need to test everything.

Online roamer_1

Running to their prophets with itching ears all the way along too...

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yep, but Saul is kind of like Trump.  Lets take a look:

Saul made a good start. God gave him a crown, a throne, a palace, an army, a brave son. Everyone in the land looked up to him. They saw all these things and saw that God had blessed him. But God saw Saul’s heart and there he saw “SELF” or “MY-OWN-WAY” ruling. Saul chose the way of the Big “I”. At first only God saw this. Then Samuel saw that Saul had disobeyed. Before long all the people could see that something was wrong. Later Saul lost his crown, his throne, his palace, and his army. Even his brave son was killed. Why? Because he began to think he was wise enough to decide for himself what was right to do instead of following God’s instructions. Perhaps he did not know how important this test was. Perhaps he did not even know that it was a test, but thought it did not matter. But everything matters to God. There are no small things with Him.

I wonder if the big “I” is ruling in your heart? Have you committed your way to the Lord Jesus? Every day tests come to us. How are we going to meet them? The way to meet them is to have the Lord Jesus Christ ruling in our hearts. We will make this big “I:” into a cross. This speaks of Jesus. When he is ruling in our hearts, we will want to go His way and not our own.

Proverbs 3:5 says “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.”

Obedience vs. Sacrifice: King Saul and the Spoils of War

Soon after Saul’s victory, the Lord visits Samuel and says, “I regret making Saul king, for he has turned his back from following Me and has not performed My commands.”

Upon hearing this, Samuel becomes grieved and angered and goes to speak with Saul.

When Samuel arrives, Saul immediately begins bragging about his victory and rejoicing about the spoils he has secured as a “sacrifice to the Lord.” Here is where it gets nasty. Saul not only rejects the Lord’s commands, but is now twisting them to fit his earthly understandings.

Many people have problems with the fact that God told Saul to kill off an entire people with such seeming disregard, but that’s for another discussion. What’s important at the moment is that for Saul the killing wasn’t even the hard part. As King of Israel, he had an earthly incentive to destroy these people, just as he had an earthly incentive to spare their ruler and seize their resources. What God was commanding, however, was not about earthly gain.

http://remnantculture.com/633-king-saul-and-the-spoils-of-war-obedience-vs-sacrifice

Trump Syria and Iraq oil:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Trump%20Iraq%20oil&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=trump%20iraq%20oil&sc=8-14&sk=&cvid=D972F6E4DFE2403A911F29234B443036
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:53:49 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

And not to beat a dead horse, but this is important.  We have some of the most important ministers in this country claiming Trump is divinely chosen for such a time as this.

I just read in a Christian article about Trumps faith:

Donald Trump's Christian faith: What we know about Trump's Christianity
Patrick Mabilog Wed 19 Sep 2018 1:06 BST

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/what-we-know-about-donald-trumps-christianity/81061.htm

So this is the man that people compare to Cyrus and say he is an imperfect leader.  Yet Trump himself said he was a Presbyterian.  He was raised in church but never asked for forgiveness or thought that he needed it.  He is like Saul.  He knows of God but doesn't abide by God.  He abides by his own judgement instead of seeking Gods Will.

People think that Trump is here to save us from the attack on Christianity.  And of course we are all ready for that especially after Bill O'reilly hammered into us that there was an attack on Christianity and Christmas.  I say, yes the liberals would remove religious rights if they could.  Yes people are conditioned to say Happy Holliday's instead of Merry Christmas.  But I reply as I always have back Merry Christmas.  There is no social police to hall me off to jail for acknowledging that Christmas is about the birth of Christ.  I am not blinded to the fact that Christmas trees are removed from City Halls, or people protest the Nativity on someone's lawn.  It is all true.

What isn't true is that a guy who attended church all his childhood denies that he needs forgiveness is going to save us from the liberals.  First of all   those things that I wrote above are a sign of the end times.  Jesus told us that these things would continue and we would be hated for our faith.  We cannot change that direction.  Trump is not going to change that direction.  We should rejoice because just as Jesus was led to the slaughter and fulfilled Gods will for salvation, we also will see Gods Will being played out.  The direction is not going to be Trump saves America from liberal onslaught against Christianity.

What needs to be preached in the pulpit is reality.  We are still free here in the United States to worship and serve God.  We need to acknowledge changes in liberty but not fear them or expect for an ungodly leader to save us.  We need to know the nature of God and test all things.  We need to acknowledge all evil as evil and keep ourselves set apart.

I wonder is this an example of Christ, because we are supposed to be examples of Christ?

"Sand and death, we're not talking about vast wealth"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Sand+and+death&view=detail&mid=E2BD8187FF9D0DB6107EE2BD8187FF9D0DB6107E&FORM=VIRE

"To the victor belongs the spoils.  Remember I always said keep the oil"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+Iraq+oil&view=detail&mid=4CC7999E8F3F656F135E4CC7999E8F3F656F135E&FORM=VIRE

I love my brothers and sisters in Christ.  It is not about wanting to be right.  It is about acknowledging that this is not a path to liberty if it is contrary to the Word and setting ourselves apart.  Trump is not some modern day Cyrus.  He is a man who was raised to know Christ and rejected the message of salvation.  Not saying that he couldn't have committed his life to Christ recently, but before the election he didn't need Jesus and forgiveness.  He still is only motivated by wealth.  Not even able to acknowledge that there are Christians on the road to Damascus.  Only sand and death no wealth.  Still in order to save the only thing of value to Trump about Syria he is maintaining troop presence for the oil.  Perhaps he is correct that without the oil ISIS would not have been able to rise up.  But recent foreign policy and the presidents own words show his true feelings about ISIS.  He doesn't care.  He doesn't care because most of them will not end up here in the U.S., but some could.

Well that's it.  I know I irritated some people.  And as I said I love all my brothers and sisters in Christ.  But I will not support this fallacy.

One more thing.  We weren't supposed to lose Congress to the Democrats, but we did in the biggest way possible.  How do you reflect on that?  Is it Gods Will?  And are we heading for House, Senate and presidency lost?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:59:57 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

numbers after Rudy, Donald, Joe, Hunter and Ukraine

Direction of Country
Reuters/Ipsos
Right Direction 32, Wrong Track 57
Wrong Track +25

President Trump Job Approval
Reuters/Ipsos
Approve 43, Disapprove 54
Disapprove +11

Congressional Job Approval
Economist/YouGov
Approve 16, Disapprove 62
Disapprove +46

2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination
Economist/YouGov
Biden 23, Sanders 15, Warren 17, Buttigieg 12, Harris 4, Yang 3, Bloomberg 3, Klobuchar 3, Booker 2, Steyer 1, Gabbard 2, Castro 1, Bennet 0
Biden +6

General Election: Trump vs. Biden
SurveyUSA
Biden 52, Trump 39
Biden +13

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Disapprove President +11.  Disapprove Congress a whopping +46.  Sad, very sad. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:20:08 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@Chosen Daughter

This imperfect vess ell, Kanye West, is doing a lot to bring people to the faith you profess to care about.

Somehow I fully expect you will misunderstand.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
e
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

This imperfect vess ell, Kanye West, is doing a lot to bring people to the faith you profess to care about.

Somehow I fully expect you will misunderstand.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
e

Why would you say that?  I think its absolutely awesome!

"Use the gospel for protection.  It's a hard road to heaven.  United in Jesus Name."  How could I not understand that?  Its the Spirit in me.

Furthermore I am a very strong advocate for the African American community.  I would welcome them shedding the slavery of liberalism.  But this is a God given gift that they have the power to receive.  Accepting Jesus Christ as Savior is the new beginning of life and the first step to freedom.  Freedom from sin.  Freedom from spiritual oppression.  Freedom from every dark thing on earth and every demonic influence.  You cannot fight without Christ.  We do not fight flesh and blood.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:59:20 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I guess @Chosen Daughter and @Once-Ler are not expected to respect this site's longtime policy of staying clear of religion?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

I guess @Chosen Daughter and @Once-Ler are not expected to respect this site's longtime policy of staying clear of religion?

Didn't you just post that awesome video?  Like I said its a spiritual battle.  Not flesh and blood. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

I think you will like this about itching ears

Prophesy from God:  "Trump is not your Cyrus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_c_z5alD2A

Online mountaineer

Monica Dennington is God? Who knew?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

Monica Dennington is God? Who knew?

Well she wasn't prophesying.  She was reading out of the Word.  And asking very uncomfortable questions relating to the nature of God.  She is not God, and I have never seen her before but she took it right out of 1 Kings.  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Kings%201&version=NIV   Here is a link to 1 Kings you can read it yourself.   By the same token from your comment I would say Mark Taylor is God?  Who knew?  The Bible does warn about many false prophets.

Online roamer_1

I think you will like this about itching ears

Prophesy from God:  "Trump is not your Cyrus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_c_z5alD2A

@Chosen Daughter

I don't know this chick from a hole in the ground, but there ain't a dang thing she said that I don't agree with. There will not be Mercy without repentance! I have said that all along. And I think, like she does, that that is the pattern.

I will reply to your finer points up thread when I am not mobile. I'm doing this from my tablet and working with this silly thing is like pulling teeth to me.  🙂

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

I don't know this chick from a hole in the ground, but there ain't a dang thing she said that I don't agree with. There will not be Mercy without repentance! I have said that all along. And I think, like she does, that that is the pattern.

I will reply to your finer points up thread when I am not mobile. I'm doing this from my tablet and working with this silly thing is like pulling teeth to me.  🙂

OK, talk to you then.  I have never heard her before, but didn't hear a single thing that didn't ring true.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I just read in a Christian article about Trumps faith

I really don't want to go there on this forum...there is no one here or anywhere other than God Himself that knows what's in a man/woman's heart...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Back to the topic; Giuliani is proving to be one of Trump's worst choices, but keep in mind that Rudy has not testified nor been indicted.  As for polls showing Biden ahead.  Of course, the MSM would never show Trump ahead in anything.  Polls have proven in the past several election cycle to be inaccurate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Giuliani is following in the foot steps of Trump's first two personal attorneys, Cohn, Cohen~under Federal indictment.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.