Author Topic: Giuliani privately negotiated high-priced business deals with Ukrainians as he sought Biden dirt  (Read 3211 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Back to the topic; Giuliani is proving to be one of Trump's worst choices, but keep in mind that Rudy has not testified nor been indicted.   

@libertybele

Both are true,but how is Trump,the client,responsible for any side deals the lawyer,Giuliani,tries to cut while working for Trump,the client?

We doing guilt by association impeachment now?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Both are true,but how is Trump,the client,responsible for any side deals the lawyer,Giuliani,tries to cut while working for Trump,the client?

We doing guilt by association impeachment now?

No of course not.  My point is Giuliani was another one of Trump's poor choices.  It is unfortunate that so many people that Pres. Trump has appointed have not fared very well.  Not 'guilt' by association; but he IS judged by those he surrounds himself with .  I am just as guilty in that respect as I have questioned his association with Giuliani. I don't like Giuliani, don't like his associations and his questionable activities and I have time and time again wondered why Trump chose him in the first place.  Trump has to know some of his flaws.  Trump associated himself with Epstein and Clinton; it doesn't make him guilty of their wrong doings, but it sure the heck makes one question his judgement of being involved with them in the first place.

It doesn't mean that Trump has committed an impeachable offense because Giuliani may have some explaining to do, but it sure doesn't help matters and of course the MSM paints 'guilty' on his forehead and those associated with him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I don't like Giuliani, don't like his associations and his questionable activities and I have time and time again wondered why Trump chose him in the first place.

I suspect he chose him because both lived in NYC and knew each other well,and because he knew Rudy to be a good lawyer with lots of connections.

Trump has to know some of his flaws.

You don't care about flaws when hiring a lawyer. You care about how effectively he can represent you. Yo ain't marrying him,you are hiring him temporarily.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
    Giuliani is following in the foot steps of Trump's first two personal attorneys, Cohn, Cohen~under Federal indictment.

True
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

You don't care about flaws when hiring a lawyer. You care about how effectively he can represent you. Yo ain't marrying him,you are hiring him temporarily.

@sneakypete

That is not true.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@sneakypete

That is not true.

I certainly would worry about "flaws".  Flaws can sink you.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I guess @Chosen Daughter and @Once-Ler are not expected to respect this site's longtime policy of staying clear of religion?
Sorry my one short Bible quote has your soul inflamed @truth_seeker
You might want to change your tag line about God.

Online roamer_1

I certainly would worry about "flaws".  Flaws can sink you.

Well, let me leave it at this:
Every SOB that has ever screwed me was lacking honor, integrity, and basic honesty.

I will leave it to others to work out that math.  :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

HorseHillary!

@sneakypete
Is that all you got?
Your statement is false. There is never a use for anyone that is without integrity. You will get screwed. That's how it works.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Is that all you got?
Your statement is false. There is never a use for anyone that is without integrity. You will get screwed. That's how it works.

@roamer_1

It's all I need. I live in the real world.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

It's all I need. I live in the real world.

Rotflmao !!!
Whatever.

Online roamer_1

@sneakypete

The real world says, Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

If someone cannot keep their word, I don't want nothing to do with them. Same with honor, integrity, and conscience.

It is honestly surprising to me that folks would think otherwise... But it certainly explains why suckers continue to exist.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

The real world says, Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

If someone cannot keep their word, I don't want nothing to do with them. Same with honor, integrity, and conscience.

It is honestly surprising to me that folks would think otherwise... But it certainly explains why suckers continue to exist.

@roamer_1

What surprises me the most is adults with such a one-dimensional view of the world.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@roamer_1

What surprises me the most is adults with such a one-dimensional view of the world.

Excellent description of the problem @sneakypete   Excellent!   :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Excellent description of the problem @sneakypete   Excellent!   :beer:

@Right_in_Virginia

I wouldn't be surprised to learn most of the AT's still believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Online corbe

Giuliani: Lawyers are telling me to sue Fox News host for libel

by Mike Brest

December 02, 2019 11:48 AM

Rudy Giuliani said that his lawyers brought up the idea of suing Fox News anchor Steve Hilton after he called on the President Trump to sever ties with his personal attorney.

Hilton, the host of The Next Revolution, attacked the former New York City mayor after reports surfaced that he pursued personal business deals in Ukraine while he was there trying to start foreign investigations into targets that Trump wanted investigated. Hilton also referred to Giuliani as "an unmitigated and ... unethical disaster" and suggested "all of these hangers-on have been trying to make money for themselves off Trump," during his show on Sunday night.

Giuliani pushed back on Hilton's assertions on Monday morning, tweeting in part, "I have not taken a penny for representing my friend, President Trump. I am outraged that @SteveHiltonx reported that I was trying to pursue private business deals in Ukraine to 'enrich' myself, when in reality I have made ZERO in Ukraine! Very lazy reporting!"

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/giuliani-lawyers-are-telling-me-to-sue-fox-news-host-for-libel

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

So you are *FOR* dishonesty, lacking of integrity, and a seared conscience... ???
If that is the case @sneakypete , I can see why Tump attracts you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So you are *FOR* dishonesty, lacking of integrity, and a seared conscience... ???
If that is the case @sneakypete , I can see why Tump attracts you.

@roamer_1

I'm not the one living a fantasy life as a mountain man.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

I'm not the one living a fantasy life as a mountain man.

@sneakypete
 :silly: :silly: :silly:
It wasn't me who called me a mountain man. Hillbilly, yes. Cowboy, yes.

Offline skeeter

Were any laws broken here? Did money change hands? Anything more than the usual juicy yet content-less headlines?

Bueller?

Another non story.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 08:34:36 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Right_in_Virginia

I wouldn't be surprised to learn most of the AT's still believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny.

888high58888

:silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Point of clarification, my friend.  Did you mean NT's .... ?

Thanks.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Point of clarification, my friend.  Did you mean NT's .... ?

Thanks.

No, he didn't that wouldn't make sense.  Its about believing not unbelieving.

I think Sneaky could support Trump and still have a brain.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 03:48:44 am by Chosen Daughter »