Author Topic: Cop-hating lawbreakers hop MTA turnstiles to protest NYPD fare-evader crackdown  (Read 677 times)

Online corbe

Cop-hating lawbreakers hop MTA turnstiles to protest NYPD fare-evader crackdown

By Gabrielle Fonrouge and Olivia Bensimon

November 2, 2019 | 4:48pm | Updated 

Warning: Explicit language

Nearly 1,000 anti-cop protesters take to the streets in Brooklyn

Foul-mouthed, anti-cop lawbreakers jumped turnstiles en masse during wild demonstrations in Brooklyn, disturbing footage shows.

“F–k this s–t!” screamed those among the hundreds who swarmed the Hoyt–Schermerhorn station in Downtown Brooklyn Friday night to protest the NYPD’s planned crackdown on fare evaders.

Footage of the scene posted to DailyMotion shows cops getting jeered by protesters, who belt out “F–k You!” as they flip off the Finest.

<..snip..>

https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/cop-hating-lawbreakers-hop-mta-turnstiles-to-protest-nypd-fare-evader-crackdown/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Just like in Chile right now.

The Rolling Stones - Shattered - 1978

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

I think it's time to bring in Chris Rock....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online corbe

We need a weekly Open Thread here (like there aren't 10 already) but I don't think @Gefn wants her NY/NJ Category to be the test bed for my whacky idea. 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 02:41:35 am by corbe »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
   We need a weekly Open Thread here (like there aren't 10 already) but I don't think @Gefn wants her NY/NJ Category to be the test bed for my whacky idea.

I’ll think about it. What say you mods?
@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I’ll think about it. What say you mods?
@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

What wacky idea?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: