Author Topic: Cowboys Owner Sets NFL Kneeler STRAIGHT Once And For All  (Read 762 times)

rangerrebew

Cowboys Owner Sets NFL Kneeler STRAIGHT Once And For All
« on: October 31, 2019, 01:02:27 pm »

Cowboys Owner Sets NFL Kneeler STRAIGHT Once And For All

It was about time somebody got this idiot in line…

Michael Bennett has long protested during the national anthem.

The newly acquired Dallas Cowboys defensive end sat during the anthem to protest police brutality and social injustice as a member of the Seattle Seahawks and Philadelphia Eagles and remained in the locker room during the anthem as a member of the New England Patriots.

Neither of those approaches flies under Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who expects all of his employees to stand at attention during the national anthem.

https://conservativeunderground.net/2019/10/30/cowboys-owner-sets-nfl-kneeler-straight-once-and-for-all/

rangerrebew

Re: Cowboys Owner Sets NFL Kneeler STRAIGHT Once And For All
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 01:07:47 pm »
I used to be as avid a football fan as anyone.  I even lived in Dallas during the Tom Landry era.  But no more.  These America hating thugs who make millions have driven my love of the game out of my system.  I may watch from time to time if a game is on someone else's TV but those games don't come on mine.  Let them go to Cuba, Russia, or China and see how much their football skills will earn for them. farter000000

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 01:14:54 pm »
I used to be as avid a football fan as anyone.  I even lived in Dallas during the Tom Landry era.  But no more.  These America hating thugs who make millions have driven my love of the game out of my system.  I may watch from time to time if a game is on someone else's TV but those games don't come on mine.  Let them go to Cuba, Russia, or China and see how much their football skills will earn for them. farter000000

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 07:09:14 pm »
@rangerrebew

I was an avid Steelers fan going back in my younger days watching them play with my father.  But when the team once decided to stay in the locker room during the National Anthem (except for one player), I said, no more.  Those overpaid, underworked bums can kiss my [expletive].  They aren't worth my time or support. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:11:10 pm by Applewood »

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 10:13:56 pm »
I really dislike Jerruh...but I agree with him 100 per cent on this.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 03:07:28 pm »
Looks like attendance is down this year. Whenever I see an NFL game on TV, it looks like the stadium has plenty of empty seats, even in a sports-crazy town like Pittsburgh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 03:26:56 pm »

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 09:17:28 pm »

"Do as I say, not as I do."

I took that as means to get the "we are kneeling" out of the way. Now, knock it off.

Like I  said...I don't care for Jerrah...but it shut things down.