Author Topic: ISIS leader al Baghdadi killed. ( Comprehensive and Updated)  (Read 7826 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: ISIS leader al Baghdadi killed. ( Comprehensive and Updated)
« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2019, 01:19:03 pm »
LOL!  Don't believe it.

The team probably took turns pissing on the pieces.
Salt water, either way...

Jussayin' :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2019, 01:37:23 pm »
And that's how it's done.  Burn the crops, and salt the Earth.  Leave heads on pikes.  We have GOT to stop pussyfooting around with these animals.

I heard they buried the Baghdadi bits at sea.  We still don't get it.

@Cyber Liberty

Oh,we get it,alright. Other than feeding them to the hogs,burial at sea is about as bad as it gets for fundie Muslims. They love having shrines to visit and lay flowers on so they can feel like they are standing next to their martyr.

Dump their remains in deep water,and they become fish feces,and they are lost forever with nowhere to worship them.

Not that I necessarily believe anybody is going to make a special effort to get lab pieces in morgue in Virginia,for example,transported to a Navy ship for a burial at sea.

Now where there are furnaces and dumpsters nearby.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2019, 02:43:29 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Oh,we get it,alright. Other than feeding them to the hogs,burial at sea is about as bad as it gets for fundie Muslims. They love having shrines to visit and lay flowers on so they can feel like they are standing next to their martyr.

Dump their remains in deep water,and they become fish feces,and they are lost forever with nowhere to worship them.

Not that I necessarily believe anybody is going to make a special effort to get lab pieces in morgue in Virginia,for example,transported to a Navy ship for a burial at sea.

Now where there are furnaces and dumpsters nearby.
Hey! Rats, birds, and stray animals gotta eat, too....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2019, 03:05:34 pm »
Salt water, either way...

Jussayin' :whistle:

Prevent treatment for jellyfish bites too.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2019, 03:32:26 pm »

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/1189580032798273537/photo/1

Baghdadi was evil, still an odd situation. Dubya certainly didn't like Assad. From what I can gather, most refugees have been fleeing the government.  Just read everything if one disagrees. Lister is among the experts:  https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister

That's not to call for an overthrow or anything of the government.  Tough case. 

Forever war at this case. I can't imagine what anyone would envision as an endgame and even if it were open, the International Community is not going to help Syria rebuild.

The most obvious fact for the rebellion to me, is quite a minority is ruling over the majority.  That's it in a nutshell. But, I'm not totally gloomy, maybe there can be a working peace. That's up to the experts again.

https://nedaa-sy.com/en

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2019, 03:53:35 pm »

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/1189580032798273537/photo/1

Baghdadi was evil, still an odd situation. Dubya certainly didn't like Assad. From what I can gather, most refugees have been fleeing the government.  Just read everything if one disagrees. Lister is among the experts:  https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister

That's not to call for an overthrow or anything of the government.  Tough case. 

Forever war at this case. I can't imagine what anyone would envision as an endgame and even if it were open, the International Community is not going to help Syria rebuild.

The most obvious fact for the rebellion to me, is quite a minority is ruling over the majority.  That's it in a nutshell. But, I'm not totally gloomy, maybe there can be a working peace. That's up to the experts again.

https://nedaa-sy.com/en
That graphic has been called out on the basis of some 5,000 Yazidi men killed by ISIS alone, not to mention the countless others. As for who attributes whose death to whom, that is often problematical.
Assad has to be the meanest dog in the kennel, so to speak, just to keep the intertribal factions from killing each other. It's a nasty mess, no matter how you slice it, and no one is arguing he's a wonderful guy, but ISIS is a threat so long as any of it exists.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2019, 09:13:11 am »
Fighting ISIS: why soft power still matters

The stunning US operation which killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on 27 October spurred conjecture as to whether this dealt a fatal blow to Daesh (ISIS). The consensus among experts is that the would-be caliph’s death is symbolic but ultimately irrelevant to the group’s continued existence in more than 30 countries around the world. Some suggest that US President Donald Trump’s detailed account of the operation, likening Baghdadi to a dog who died ‘whimpering and crying’, may in fact embolden his followers to launch brutal revenge attacks.

With the speculation and euphoria now over, it is helpful to recall the numerous warnings of military and intelligence chiefs in the Middle East regarding the futility of a ‘guns blazing’ approach in battling radicalised armed groups. Hard-power operations, the US stock in trade since 2001, may be spectacular and symbolic but are ephemeral and usually counterproductive particularly as the ideology of these groups calls for armed struggle and sacrifice. The ‘hard power’ approach does not defeat the ideology; rather, hard-power operations validate the ideology. Iraqi Kurdish intelligence chief Lahur Talabani lamented in November 2016 that ‘there is no effective effort in place to fight the ideology.’

‘We can lose Daesh, in terms of the structure, shape and form they are in right now. But as we saw with Jund al-Islam, which morphed into Ansar al-Islam, as with the case of al-Qaida, we can try and fight these guys militarily, but they always come back stronger in another form,’ he said.

More at: https://mondediplo.com/openpage/fighting-isis-why-soft-power-still-matters

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2019, 01:45:19 pm »

Some suggest that US President Donald Trump’s detailed account of the operation, likening Baghdadi to a dog who died ‘whimpering and crying’, may in fact embolden his followers to launch brutal revenge attacks.

@TomSea

You can't play "whack a mole" unless you can get the moles to pop their heads up.

With the speculation and euphoria now over, it is helpful to recall the numerous warnings of military and intelligence chiefs in the Middle East regarding the futility of a ‘guns blazing’ approach in battling radicalised armed groups. Hard-power operations, the US stock in trade since 2001, may be spectacular and symbolic but are ephemeral and usually counterproductive particularly as the ideology of these groups calls for armed struggle and sacrifice. The ‘hard power’ approach does not defeat the ideology; rather, hard-power operations validate the ideology. Iraqi Kurdish intelligence chief Lahur Talabani lamented in November 2016 that ‘there is no effective effort in place to fight the ideology.’

We iz da wurld.....

We iz da peep-pulls...

Group hug,group hug! Let's just hug the hatred and the violence out of them! Yeah,that's the ticket!

‘We can lose Daesh, in terms of the structure, shape and form they are in right now. But as we saw with Jund al-Islam, which morphed into Ansar al-Islam, as with the case of al-Qaida, we can try and fight these guys militarily, but they always come back stronger in another form,’ he said.

Ok,so let's treat them like the human disease they really are,and kill them all off anywhere and everywhere they are found,and start a secondary program to quietly let the ruling ragheads understand that they,their families,and their bank accounts are NOT going to be exempted unless they get on board with our program.

What the idiots in the "Ah think tanks" keep overlooking is this IS a "top down movement". The average ISIS/whatever raghead foot soldier has the IQ of a cockroach and slightly less education. They are TOOLS,not thinkers. The way to stop this,as well as every other war when you stop and think about it,is NOT to kill foot soldiers,but to shut down the financing and remove the leadership. Once they stop being fed and watered,the typical raghead will drop his empty AK,and start walking home to his visit with his favorite sheep.

This will break the Bush Crime Family hearts,as well as the hearts of other prominent US Politicians,but the Saud Royal Family is at the heart of this,and examples need to be made to impress the younger generations and make them understand it is no longer business as usual. Want to get their attention? Start freezing and seizing bank accounts and assets in the west. Make them goobers understand there will be NO more partying and good times in the west away from the sight of the Mullahs and the devout,and that unless and until they decide to play along,the rest of their lives will be spent in Arabia because they will be detained and their airplanes and anything else they have with them will be seized and they will be returned flying coach with a discount airline. Or a slow boat that leaks. Or maybe not at all,depending on who they are. They might just cease to exist with no explanations,but maybe a few rumors about being ground up as dog food or fed to hogs.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 02:01:49 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2019, 05:58:45 am »
@TomSea

You can't play "whack a mole" unless you can get the moles to pop their heads up.

We iz da wurld.....

We iz da peep-pulls...

Group hug,group hug! Let's just hug the hatred and the violence out of them! Yeah,that's the ticket!

Ok,so let's treat them like the human disease they really are,and kill them all off anywhere and everywhere they are found,and start a secondary program to quietly let the ruling ragheads understand that they,their families,and their bank accounts are NOT going to be exempted unless they get on board with our program.

What the idiots in the "Ah think tanks" keep overlooking is this IS a "top down movement". The average ISIS/whatever raghead foot soldier has the IQ of a cockroach and slightly less education. They are TOOLS,not thinkers. The way to stop this,as well as every other war when you stop and think about it,is NOT to kill foot soldiers,but to shut down the financing and remove the leadership. Once they stop being fed and watered,the typical raghead will drop his empty AK,and start walking home to his visit with his favorite sheep.

This will break the Bush Crime Family hearts,as well as the hearts of other prominent US Politicians,but the Saud Royal Family is at the heart of this,and examples need to be made to impress the younger generations and make them understand it is no longer business as usual. Want to get their attention? Start freezing and seizing bank accounts and assets in the west. Make them goobers understand there will be NO more partying and good times in the west away from the sight of the Mullahs and the devout,and that unless and until they decide to play along,the rest of their lives will be spent in Arabia because they will be detained and their airplanes and anything else they have with them will be seized and they will be returned flying coach with a discount airline. Or a slow boat that leaks. Or maybe not at all,depending on who they are. They might just cease to exist with no explanations,but maybe a few rumors about being ground up as dog food or fed to hogs.
Okay, that last got me thinking. Just quietly video these characters whooping it up in the west and send the e-mail to daddy, or post it on some site over there. Maybe that'd wrap up some of this crap

C S Lewis