Author Topic: ISIS leader al Baghdadi killed. ( Comprehensive and Updated)  (Read 7863 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

That someone new would step up was a forgone conclusion. But knowledge was lost and communication links were lost and internecine power struggles become more likely. A rebuilding period is a period of greater vulnerability. And I think Trump might be the kind of leader to have that exploited.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That someone new would step up was a forgone conclusion. But knowledge was lost and communication links were lost and internecine power struggles become more likely. A rebuilding period is a period of greater vulnerability.

@PeteS in CA

Yup,and whoever the new leader is,is bound to be hearing footsteps in his sleep now that there is a "New Sheriff in town".

Keep it up long enough,and selecting new ISIS leaders becomes a "Three Stooges" routine, "Ali Baba,YOU are the new ISIS leader! "AM NOT! You are the new ruler!",etc,etc,etc.

And I think Trump might be the kind of leader to have that exploited.

Thankfully,and having someone like him in the Oval Office is long overdue.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Likely Successor to Dead ISIS Leader Also Reported Killed
« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2019, 07:30:40 pm »
As soon as another 'leader' takes his place we should very publicly eliminate him, and the next and so on.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2019, 07:59:31 pm »
Who is Qardash and why did Baghdadi select him?

Qardash claims to hail from the Quraysh tribe, a requirement for the caliph under Sunni jurisprudence. In addition to his family’s lineage and his education, Qardash’s roles in Iraq under Saddam Hussein, the US occupation and the years of the caliphate’s existence are important factors too.

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2019/10/isis-death-baghdadi-new-leader-qardash.html#ixzz63gG7e7T0

FWIW, this is interesting.

This other guy is being called the new leader also, so,  I guess we don't know for sure.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2019, 08:05:51 pm »
FWIW, this is interesting.

This other guy is being called the new leader also, so,  I guess we don't know for sure.

Wile E. Coyote: "My name is Mud."

Qardash: "My name is Target."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

Re: ISIS leader al Baghdadi killed. ( Comprehensive and Updated)
« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2019, 08:13:36 pm »
Opinion | Baghdadi’s death underscores what we’ve lost by abandoning Syria’s Kurds
By Brett McGurk

The killing of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is great news for the civilized world. The raid deep into northwestern Syria speaks once again to the incredible professionalism of the U.S. Special Forces and the intelligence analysts who help target their operations. The details of this operation speak as well to larger truths about Syria — and to what we have forfeited with the sudden U.S. retreat across its northeast this month.

Baghdadi is not an easily replaceable leader. He claimed unique religious credentials as a Muslim caliph, and his declaration of an Islamic State “caliphate” galvanized tens of thousands of foreign fighters to flood into Syria. His successor will keep the Islamic State alive in Iraq and Syria — the group maintains more than 10,000 fighters there — but after five years of sustained pressure it’s a weakened organization with no remaining territorial hold.

This would be the perfect time to consolidate success and act on what is likely a trove of intelligence pulled from the Baghdadi compound. Our analysts are surely poring over this information now, and it will lead to Islamic State sleeper cells and networks across Syria, Iraq and elsewhere. But our abrupt pullout from Syria will make it harder to act on this information. U.S. Special Forces have already left positions overwatching the Islamic State’s former strongholds, including Raqqa and Manbij, where major attacks into Europe were organized. These areas are now controlled by Russia and the Bashar al-Assad regime, foreclosing our ability to act on targetable information.

Read more at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/baghdadis-death-underscores-what-weve-lost-by-abandoning-syrias-kurds/2019/10/27/117c6688-f8db-11e9-8906-ab6b60de9124_story.html
    500 US troops return to NE Syria
    Syrian forces increase border control
    28 OCTOBER, 17:04

(ANSAmed) - BEIRUT, OCTOBER 28 - US military forces have returned to their bases in northeastern Syria after withdrawing in previous days during a Turkish military operation in the area. Reports were from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), which noted that 500 US soldiers had returned from Kurdistan Regional Government territory in Iraq to bases along the M4 highway, which crosses the region east of the Euphrates river from west to east....

Read more at:  http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/nations/syria/2019/10/28/500-us-troops-return-to-ne-syria_5e2b89e8-c36a-4e13-a048-0bc5077190bd.html

Strange, I will watch this story closely though a number of news agencies have reported it. It looks like "inconsistent" foreign policy, there's always a chance, this stuff is planned though.... though, I think chances of that are small.

So, this is where Idlib is per map. I really did not know. So, it's a state and a town?  And then, the Kurd area is to an extent that North East corner but it's also elsewhere.... if anyone is curious about the map of Syria.

Almost all topics merged, I left the original thread by Mr. Close and also Chosen Daughter's thread but other related has been merged.... I hope people choose to join in these threads.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 12:08:42 am by TomSea »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Dog injured in al-Baghdadi raid that killed ISIS leader returns to service: report
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/467748-dog-injured-in-baghdad-raid-that-killed-isis-leader-returns-to
He should be allowed to retire with honor but will likely simply keep on working as heros do.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

@The Ghost

EXCELLENT news! I have no idea how that is possible unless they have somehow developed hearing aids/headphones for dogs that shut down at certain levels. He is a trained dog,and he was given the attack command,so you KNOW he was going all out to knock down and subdue the target.

You don't even want to be NEAR a small concrete room when a big charge goes off inside.

@sneakypete

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump declassifies photo of heroic Belgian Malinois dog who chased down Baghdadi

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/great-job-trump-tweets-image-of-belgian-malinois-that-chased-down-baghdadi

@mystery-ak

Look at how excited and happy that dog looks! He looks that way because he has a difficult and important job to do,and he knows he is good at doing it. Taking him away from it would kill his spirit unless maybe he continued to live with his best friend and handler,

Damn shame more people don't understand and enjoy the pride felt in a job well done.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

@mrclose

Thank you! I knew about the eye protection,and am VERY happy to learn about the ear protectors.

Offline mrclose

Multiple Defense Department sources confirmed to Newsweek on Monday that the dog's name is Conan.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline TomSea

Boy, we can't thank the Kurds enough, I hope we find out all of the details.

The "spy-source" who got into Baghdadi's top circle was there when it happened. I'm not sure if he was Kurdish, all of the details are out there, it wouldn't have been possible without the help we got.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

There's a dog in every pack who will hang their head out and let their tongue flap in the breeze.... :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2019, 01:23:58 pm »

The dog has issued a statement: "I like butts. I've always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who's a good boy? I am."

Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2019, 01:49:20 pm »

The dog has issued a statement: "I like butts. I've always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who's a good boy? I am."
He's the Sir MixaLot of the canine world.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2019, 02:34:37 pm »

Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2019, 08:08:04 pm »
Aftermath Videos: US blew up Baghdadi’s house so it wouldn’t become a terrorist shrine

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/10/aftermath-videos-us-blew-up-baghdadis-house-so-it-wouldnt-become-a-terrorist-shrine/

American Military News  October 29, 2019 Ryan Morgan

Members of the U.S. Army Delta Force team that raided ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s compound in northern Syria ended the mission with a bang – calling in an airstrike to destroy the terrorist leader’s home.

Soldiers from the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment – better known as Delta Force – reportedly called in the airstrike on Baghdadi’s compound in an effort to prevent his home from becoming a shrine to ISIS fighters and other Islamic extremists, according to Business Insider.

Aerial footage posted by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty appears to show the rubble of Baghdadi’s compound, located in the village of Barisha, which is in the northern Syrian province of Idlib.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2019, 10:51:40 pm »
Aftermath Videos: US blew up Baghdadi’s house so it wouldn’t become a terrorist shrine

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/10/aftermath-videos-us-blew-up-baghdadis-house-so-it-wouldnt-become-a-terrorist-shrine/

American Military News  October 29, 2019 Ryan Morgan

And that's how it's done.  Burn the crops, and salt the Earth.  Leave heads on pikes.  We have GOT to stop pussyfooting around with these animals.

I heard they buried the Baghdadi bits at sea.  We still don't get it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 10:52:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2019, 11:31:51 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Don't worry about it. They probable ground up the leg parts they brought back and flushed them down the toilet. Since DC is on the east coast,chances are  the molecules will end up at sea.

They have to keep it quiet because they don't want to get slammed for polluting the ocean by dumping a Muslim in it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2019, 11:48:52 pm »
And that's how it's done.  Burn the crops, and salt the Earth.  Leave heads on pikes.  We have GOT to stop pussyfooting around with these animals.

LOL!  Don't believe it.

The team probably took turns pissing on the pieces.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2019, 02:56:31 am »
60 hours ago Trump announced Baghdaddi had been killed by US forces.  I'm just reminding you all because Foxnew.com doesn't have one story about it on their front page.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2019, 03:32:43 am »
This thread and maybe the Syria conflict thread too, might both go into the general world forum area tomorrow meaning becoming a non-sticky thread....for all members...  it can always be moved back if the situation calls for it. A lot of news and not the most positive of subjects. The war on terror goes on.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 03:34:13 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2019, 05:25:48 am »
Old article, tweeted by Rubio:

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio
·
Oct 27
The operation that killed the degenerate #baghdadi was named after a real hero Kayla Mueller who despite the most horrific treatment at the hands of #ISIS displayed courage & selflessness while in captivity & refused to renounce her Christian faith.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1188515884182245377

The following article discusses some of the other hostages too, ABC must have done a documentary on this.

Kayla Mueller in Captivity: Courage, Selflessness as She Defended Christian Faith to ISIS Executioner 'Jihadi John'
    By     james gordon meek, megan christie, brian epstein and brian ross
Aug 25, 2016, 2:58 PM ET

ABC News

American hostage Kayla Mueller was tortured, verbally abused, forced into slave labor for ISIS commanders in Syria and raped by the group's top leader, but her fellow hostages say she never surrendered hope, she selflessly put the welfare of fellow captives above her own and she even stood up to executioner "Jihadi John" to defend her Christian faith.

Four former hostages who shared cells with Mueller, speaking publicly for the first time about their shared ordeal for ABC News' "20/20" broadcast, "The Girl Left Behind," airing Friday, say the Prescott, Arizona, humanitarian aid worker was a courageous 25-year-old who inspired them.

Their ISIS guards were overseen by the British tough Mohammed Emwazi, who would later be dubbed Jihadi John, as he carried out the beheadings and killings of 10 hostages. The Londoner led three other Britons who oversaw the hostage operation. Their prisoners called them "The Beatles."

More at:   https://abcnews.go.com/International/kayla-mueller-captivity-courage-selflessness-defended-christian-faith/story?id=41626763