Author Topic: Brother of Parkland shooting victim to Florida Senate: Do not reinstate Scott Israel to lead BSO  (Read 152 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
News reports that reflect stories of violence and terror seem foreign until it happens in our own backyard. When a gunman went on a rampage at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in January of 2017, killing five people and injuring more, I was shaken. My heart was heavy as I scrolled down my Twitter feed and read the witness accounts of what occurred. How could this happen in our community? Then I began to read about the utter failure to properly respond to the crisis that day.

It was clear the Broward Sheriff’s Office was unprepared to handle a situation regarding a mass shooting, which is odd given that Florida already had experienced something similar with the horrific shooting in 2016 at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando.

We should have known this was a possibility and prepared. That wasn’t the case with the Broward Sheriff’s Office. They were not training for such a crisis. The utter confusion and lack of leadership was obvious to all.

<snip>

Now, a special master has recommended the Florida Senate reinstate Israel to his former job. Senators will meet next week to decide Israel’s fate. I ask our state senators: Does accountability matter to you? If Israel isn’t held accountable, then who is accountable for not protecting our MSD students and families.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/commentary/fl-op-com-pollack-meadow-parkland-florida-senate-bso-israel-20191017-2jfu6bnhgjdcpp5vgeifuqti6u-story.html

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!