Author Topic: Democrats Have Become the Party of Wile E. Coyote – Super Genius  (Read 430 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Democrats Have Become the Party of Wile E. Coyote – Super Genius

If you are a member of Generation X or older, you undoubtedly remember the Warner Brothers cartoons featuring a hapless coyote, chasing a road runner who always outpaces him.

Today, we’re seeing this scenario play out in real life, in the endless and absurd pursuit of President Trump by the Democrats and their dedicated supporters in the media.
In these cartoons, the methods the coyote uses in his attempts to catch the road runner become more and more ridiculous, to the point where it is no longer clear how the scheme will even advance the ultimate goal of catching the road runner.

In the same way, Democrats and their allies in media continually raise the bar, never pausing to consider the appearance of their approach.

Every time they think they can finally ‘get’ Trump, they end up at the bottom of a canyon with a massive boulder directly overhead, finally emerging from the rubble with piano keys for teeth.
They are so obsessed with their pursuit of Trump that their methods no longer look rational.

Their overconfidence is another near-perfect metaphor for Wile E. Coyote.

In an equally famous Warner Brothers show titled “Operation: Rabbit,” the coyote is paired against Bugs Bunny, who outwits him at every turn.

The coyote tells Bugs that it is pointless for him to resist his desire to catch and eat him because he is a genius. He suggests that he is smarter, faster, and stronger. His victory is so assured that there is no point in even objecting.

I'm not that much into Dems Are Doomed editorials, as political parties seem like movie vampires, hard to kill. But this one really seems apt as well as being humorous. Beep! Beep!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

Re: Democrats Have Become the Party of Wile E. Coyote – Super Genius
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 11:59:47 pm »
Bugs didn't use Twitter...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 12:29:45 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 04:52:38 am »
Wile E. Coyote vs. ACME Company

Wile E. Coyote, Plaintiff -v.- Acme Company, Defendant

Opening statement of Mr. Harold Schoff, attorney for Mr. Coyote:

. . .

Mr. Coyote states that on December 13th he received of Defendant via parcel post one Acme Rocket Sled.  The intention of Mr. Coyote was to use the Rocket sled to aid him in pursuit of his prey.  Upon receipt of the Rocket Sled, Mr. Coyote removed it from its wooden shipping crate and, sighting his prey in the distance, activated the ignition.  As Mr. Coyote gripped the handlebars, the Rocket Sled accelerated with such sudden and precipitate force as to stretch Mr. Coyote's forelimbs to a length of fifty feet. Subsequently, the rest of Mr. Coyote's body shot forward with a violent jolt, causing severe strain to his back and neck and placing him unexpectedly astride the Rocket Sled. Disappearing over the horizon at such speed as to leave a diminishing jet trail along its path, the Rocket Sled soon brought Mr. Coyote abreast of his prey. At that moment the animal he was pursuing veered sharply to the right. Mr. Coyote vigorously attempted to follow this maneuver but was unable to, due to poorly designed steering on the Rocket Sled and a faulty or nonexistent braking system. Shortly thereafter, the unchecked progress of the Rocket Sled brought it and Mr. Coyote into collision with the side of a mesa.

Paragraph One of the Report of Attending Physician (Exhibit B), prepared by Dr. Ernest Grosscup, M.D., D.O., details the multiple fractures, contusions, and tissue damage suffered by Mr. Coyote as a result of this collision.  Repair of the injuries required a full bandage around the head (excluding the ears), a neck brace, and full or partial casts on all four legs.

Hampered by these injuries, Mr. Coyote was nevertheless obliged to support himself. With this in mind, he purchased of Defendant as an aid to mobility one pair of Acme Rocket Skates. When he attempted to use this product, however, he became involved in an accident remarkably similar to that which occurred with the Rocket Sled. Again, Defendant sold over the counter, without caveat, a product which attached powerful jet engines (in this case, two) to inadequate vehicles, with little or no provision for passenger safety. Encumbered by his heavy casts, Mr. Coyote lost control of the Rocket Skates soon after strapping them on, and collided with a roadside billboard so violently as to leave a hole in the shape of his full silhouette.

Full Opening Statement
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 01:06:31 pm »
I prefer to think of modern liberals as aliens like the creatures in "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers."

They look human, but when they open their mouths, strange sounds emanate from their pieholes.
In effect they are just as destructive to civilization as the aliens in the movie.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 04:58:24 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Here is Exhibit A:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 08:26:25 pm »
40s-60s Warner Brothers cartoons are an essential part of American culture. In educating our children we made sure they saw plenty, and essential educational exercise. :yowsa:

A little more serious, we saw to it that they saw comedy classics like Abbott & Costello, the Stooges, and Laurel and Hardy. One day my older daughter was in the gym during my younger daughter's Karate class (college). The Sensei made some sort of comment referencing Laurel and Hardy and got blank stares from all but my younger daughter. My older daughter almost LOLed at her sister rolling her eyes over it.

Garndparents, you have an assignment! Make sure you help your grandmunchkins' familiarity with American culture!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2019, 03:15:59 pm »
40s-60s Warner Brothers cartoons are an essential part of American culture. In educating our children we made sure they saw plenty, and essential educational exercise. :yowsa:

A little more serious, we saw to it that they saw comedy classics like Abbott & Costello, the Stooges, and Laurel and Hardy. One day my older daughter was in the gym during my younger daughter's Karate class (college). The Sensei made some sort of comment referencing Laurel and Hardy and got blank stares from all but my younger daughter. My older daughter almost LOLed at her sister rolling her eyes over it.

Garndparents, you have an assignment! Make sure you help your grandmunchkins' familiarity with American culture!

Unfortunately that shifted to Barney and the like...

I liked Heckle and Jeckle, Daffy Duck and the Pink Panther to name a few...

Offline DB

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2019, 03:49:30 pm »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2019, 03:53:13 pm »
Hands up to everyone who remembers the one time the Road Runner had a stand-in . . .

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.