Author Topic: Meghan McCain Is Right about AR-15 Confiscation, and You Know It  (Read 223 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Meghan McCain Is Right about AR-15 Confiscation, and You Know It
« on: September 06, 2019, 01:09:57 am »
Meghan McCain has caused a little outrage storm by saying on TV’s The View that Beto O’Rourke’s gun-confiscation plan would, if effected, prompt “a lot of violence.”

​​There are just two types of people engaging in this debate: People who know that Meghan McCain is correct, and people who are pretending that they do not know that Meghan McCain is correct. It doesn’t not especially matter what your politics are, or what you think of private gun ownership in the United States. It does not matter, either, whether you want Meghan McCain to be right or you want her to be wrong. If you have read any American history at all, you know that, as a matter of dull, neutral fact, McCain is correct. Americans defied and resisted the prohibition of alcohol, often violently, even after it was passed into law by a supermajority in Congress and in the states. And, eventually, they won. Americans have defied and violated the prohibition of drugs, often violently, since it began. And, slowly, but surely, they are winning. Americans already ignore most gun-control measures — even in states with significant pro-gun control majorities. Were confiscation to be tried, they would defy and resist it, often violently. And, eventually, they would win, as they did the last time around.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/meghan-mccain-is-right-about-ar-15-confiscation-and-you-know-it/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Meghan McCain Is Right about AR-15 Confiscation, and You Know It
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 01:26:47 am »
Of course, mentioning the possibility that the people may resist, often violently, means you are encouraging people to shoot cops.  That is what someone has been repeating for the last couple of years now.

Why do you want good cops to be murdered, @The Ghost?   Are you paranoid or something?   :pondering:

Or are you just some snot-nosed Keyboard Kommander?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 01:29:50 am »
I like to watch. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 02:05:41 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: