Author Topic: Kamala Harris says she’d change dietary guidelines to reduce meat eating  (Read 751 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris says she’d change dietary guidelines to reduce meat eating
September 5, 2019 | Samantha Chang

Senator Kamala Harris, a Democratic presidential candidate, wants you to eat less meat and stop using plastic straws. Why? Because she claims it will curb climate change (which, by the way, has been going on for millions of years — pre-dating man’s existence on Earth).

“I love cheeseburgers from time to time,” Harris said last night at a CNN town hall on the “climate crisis.” However, Harris claims that eating meat has been linked to climate change.

Accordingly, if elected president, Harris says she would change U.S. dietary guidelines and have food labels that state that red-meat consumption harms the environment. (You can’t make this up.)

“Climate change has been linked to agriculture and the over-consumption of red meat and also the overproduction of crops,” Harris said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/05/kamala-harris-says-shed-change-dietary-guidelines-to-reduce-meat-eating-816990
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

I don't eat a lot of red meat for health reasons, but I just might decide to start eating more because of this crap.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online kevindavis007

After last night, I'm voting GOP top down in 2020.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
After last night, I'm voting GOP top down in 2020.

Democrat "debates" and "town halls" have that effect on us Normals.  I hope they can keep it up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I don't eat a lot of red meat for health reasons, but I just might decide to start eating more because of this crap.....

I don't eat a lot of read meat either for health reasons, but latest reports state that white meat is just as bad.  I declare b.s. Think back when you weren't supposed to consume eggs also; now they say eggs contain a healthy type of fat that is needed by the body.

I tried the plant based diet, KETO and felt like crap and wound up in the hospital.  So ... eat healthy.  Lean meats (including red), fruit, veggies, leafy greens, eat healthy fats, nuts and oils, limit dairy and sugar.  Enjoy life.  You only go around once.  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't eat a lot of read meat either for health reasons, but latest reports state that white meat is just as bad.  I declare b.s. Think back when you weren't supposed to consume eggs also; now they say eggs contain a healthy type of fat that is needed by the body.

I tried the plant based diet, KETO and felt like crap and wound up in the hospital.  So ... eat healthy.  Lean meats (including red), fruit, veggies, leafy greens, eat healthy fats, nuts and oils, limit dairy and sugar.  Enjoy life.  You only go around once.  happy77

The barking moonbats want you and me eating Vegan.  I notice Spartacus the Vegan said last night he wants us all to eat what we want.  Considering his hate-hate relationship with the truth, I take that as an ironclad promise to force us all to eat like hamsters.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

Exactly!  Healthy and balanced.  Removing any single food group (including fat) harms your health.

I keep the carbs and sugars low, but not excluded.  I also limit red meat, but have a nice sirloin pretty much every Saturday night (my husband grills them to perfection!).   And while it lasts, I'm eating corn on the cob slathered in butter.

Life is GOOD!

(And I am healthy!!)

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

The barking moonbats want you and me eating Vegan.  I notice Spartacus the Vegan said last night he wants us all to eat what we want.  Considering his hate-hate relationship with the truth, I take that as an ironclad promise to force us all to eat like hamsters.

Milking cows is sexual abuse, doncha know??

(These people are C-R-A-Z-Y!!)

Online kevindavis007

Democrat "debates" and "town halls" have that effect on us Normals.  I hope they can keep it up.

They just helped Trump in a yuge way.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I came to be a big fan of Covert Bailey, who wrote "Fit or Fat."

Complex Carbs, and Aerobic exercise.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:25:26 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

You should, I've gone Keto and lost a lot of weight, I have a few nice juicy steaks every week.

Offline dfwgator

Exactly!  Healthy and balanced.  Removing any single food group (including fat) harms your health.

I keep the carbs and sugars low, but not excluded.  I also limit red meat, but have a nice sirloin pretty much every Saturday night (my husband grills them to perfection!).   And while it lasts, I'm eating corn on the cob slathered in butter.

Life is GOOD!

(And I am healthy!!)

All Keto removes is starchy carbs, and high-glycemic fruits.  I eat plenty of vegetables and berries on a Keto diet.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The fact that she hasn't already done it says that she is not serious.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
All Keto removes is starchy carbs, and high-glycemic fruits.  I eat plenty of vegetables and berries on a Keto diet.

Same here. 

Offline dfwgator

Same here.

Nothing better than cooking a steak with gobs of butter and adding in some Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms to soak up the excess butter. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nothing better than cooking a steak with gobs of butter and adding in some Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms to soak up the excess butter.

:yowsa:

But, I like olive oil even better. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She's not even trying to hide her desire for top down bottom up fascism anymore.

Makes me even happier that the 1/2 cow I bought is coming home to my freezer this weekend.

I plan on grilling a couple of fresh steaks on my charcoal grill Sunday.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:46:28 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

I don’t know a thing about Keto, and was just responding to the post.

I do Nutrisystem five days a week and have for 10 years. Lots of fruits and veggies and protein.

I was able to take weight off quickly and have been able to keep it off and stay in a healthy BMI range.

The five days a week program is so that I can eat steak and corn on the cob on the weekend!  happy77

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

They want you to stop eating red mead for two reasons actually.  They want us all eating vegan and two...they believe that using charcoal or wood fired grills to cook those delicious steaks is contributing to "climate change".  That last reason is the part Willie Brown's Chew Toy left off of her answer last night.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They want you to stop eating red mead for two reasons actually.  They want us all eating vegan and two...they believe that using charcoal or wood fired grills to cook those delicious steaks is contributing to "climate change".  That last reason is the part Willie Brown's Chew Toy left off of her answer last night.

Instead they whine about Cow Farts. yogi555
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Instead they whine about Cow Farts. yogi555

I seem to recall they used to scoff at the thought of cows being a bigger polluter of the environment than man.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I seem to recall they used to scoff at the thought of cows being a bigger polluter of the environment than man.

That was before they discovered the gas we exhale in every breath is, in reality, a "pollutant."  Instead of thumping the tub for veganism they need to push for human extinction, to be honest.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
:yowsa:

But, I like olive oil even better.

Don't forget plenty of fried onyuns and garlic!!  Natural antibiotics!!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That was before they discovered the gas we exhale in every breath is, in reality, a "pollutant."  Instead of thumping the tub for veganism they need to push for human extinction, to be honest.

Well that's what Bernie was doing last night.  Seems that Thanos would be a good running mate for him.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Life is GOOD!

(And I am healthy!!)

I use the Bible as my example of good eating.  What is bad about meat today is the antibiotics and things that are not natural.  I try to buy the grass fed beef and lamb is very good also.  God gave it all for us to eat.  I juice and eat good raw vegetables.  In the Bible God talks even about bread made with fine flour.  Oil ad frankincense on it.  Bread, bread, bread.  If the Bible is the standard for living a Godly life I don't believe God would steer us wrong.  It isn't the natural food that is bad.  It is all the fillers and preservatives that can kill you.  So staying away from processed, fast and junk is the key to healthy living.  And the Frankincense is very good for you.  Oils.  Olive oil, grape seed oil, sesame oil......   God doesn't mention fruits with seeds because seeds are bad for you either.  I do not remove seeds.  I eat the center core of the pineapple.  Don't spit out seeds.  Mix Apricot seeds into juicing.  Add Flax and even hemp seed which is very healthy.

It isn't bad to eat bread.  Its the way you eat it and the portions.  Gluttony is a sin!

Whats absolutely bad is all the junk, preservatives, antibiotics  and sugar.  Cancer feeds on sugar. 

But Kamala wouldn't be interested in our health.  She is only interested in cow farts.  Its all about methane and animal crap. 

Genesis 9:3 ESV
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 05:24:53 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.