Author Topic: Kamala Harris says she’d change dietary guidelines to reduce meat eating  (Read 750 times)

Offline musiclady

I use the Bible as my example of good eating.  What is bad about meat today is the antibiotics and things that are not natural.  I try to buy the grass fed beef and lamb is very good also.  God gave it all for us to eat.

Whats absolutely bad is all the junk.  But Kamala wouldn't be interested in our health.  She is only interested in cow farts.

Exactly!

Not one of these wretched people gives a rip about us........... or any human being besides him/herself for that matter.

Your point about grain fed beef is a good one, though.  We buy our meat from a local butcher who only sells meat without chemicals and other junk.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Don't forget plenty of fried onyuns and garlic!!  Natural antibiotics!!

You can chop up garlic and mix it with honey.  A spoonful in the morning is good.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Exactly!

Not one of these wretched people gives a rip about us........... or any human being besides him/herself for that matter.

Your point about grain fed beef is a good one, though.  We buy our meat from a local butcher who only sells meat without chemicals and other junk.

Exactly.  Looks like you are doing it right.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Nothing better than cooking a steak with gobs of butter and adding in some Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms to soak up the excess butter.

I like Brussel Sprouts fried in the pan with Jalapeno, onion and garlic.  I use olive oil but add a small amount of butter for flavor.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But Kamala wouldn't be interested in our health.  She is only interested in cow farts.  Its all about methane and animal crap. 

I don't think she's even interested in that.  She's interested in saying and doing whatever it takes to win an election.  This is the same mentality that led her to Willie Brown's bed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Who is Kamala Harris to think she can change eating guidelines anyway?  Its a huge warning that politicians think they can have anything to do with dietary guidelines.  Its a wake up call that government thinks they can control every aspect of your life including what you eat.

And people have gone to jail for promoting health outside of the FDA.  Because the government doesn't want you to be cured of disease.  They want you to spend your life savings on drugs and treatments. 

https://www.livescience.com/33104-why-is-the-medical-symbol-a-snake-on-a-stick.html

Offline Chosen Daughter

I don't think she's even interested in that.  She's interested in saying and doing whatever it takes to win an election.  This is the same mentality that led her to Willie Brown's bed.

Sure she is.  I work with an extreme leftist guy who is promoting Kamala.  Everything is about the environment.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Kamala and her vegan eating.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You didn't think that when they talk about people going vegan they included themselves in that belief did you?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Nothing better than cooking a steak with gobs of butter and adding in some Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms to soak up the excess butter.

OMG!!  One thing that I cannot eat is Brussels Sprouts.  I gag and choke on them. 

True story:

At 16 I was eating over at a friend's house and they served Brussels Sprouts.  I had never had them.  Politely, I put a couple on my plate and then I put one of them in my mouth and was shocked at the horrible taste.  I tried to chew and started to gag.  I tried to swallow the rest and couldn't.  I quickly looked around to see if anyone had noticed then spit out the remainder into my napkin, went into the bathroom and flushed the evidence down the toilet.  I came back to the table.  Everyone burst into laughter; unbeknown to me, my girlfriend's older brother had witnessed it all!  Embarrassing yes, but I didn't have to eat anymore of those little green cabbages that make you choke.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Be nice!  She has her pinkies extended.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yes she does, but don't most people eat a pork chop with a knife and fork instead of the way caveman do?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes she does, but don't most people eat a pork chop with a knife and fork instead of the way caveman do?

She's relating to the Common Man.  333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

A campaign video of these campaign promises and them doing the opposite would be great raw meat for the Republican party.  Buttigieg and his personal flights.  Get down in the dirt.