Author Topic: Joe Biden Is Nothing More Than Hillary With Hair Plugs  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Is Nothing More Than Hillary With Hair Plugs
« on: July 28, 2019, 03:47:41 pm »
Joe Biden Is Nothing More Than Hillary With Hair Plugs
By Stephen Kruiser July 27, 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden may be the shakiest frontrunner in the recent history of presidential politics. Despite being perched atop the primary polls since entering the race, it always feels as if he is soon to be kicked off of that perch.

After getting knocked about in the first debate by Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Biden has maintained a lead in most polls but has slipped in almost all of them. Oddly, the one he's been strongest in was done by Fox News.

Biden is by far the most experienced politician in the 2020 Democratic field. In most professions that is an advantage. In politics, it can really be a negative. The Beltway is where intellectual originality goes to die. Biden first got to D.C. when grown men were wearing brightly colored bell-bottoms. The originality portion of his brain atrophied long ago.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/joe-biden-is-nothing-more-than-hillary-with-hair-plugs/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Joe Biden Is Nothing More Than Hillary With Hair Plugs
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 04:43:13 pm »
I see Plugs Biteme as 2020's version of Jon Carry.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe Biden Is Nothing More Than Hillary With Hair Plugs
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 09:54:53 pm »
The HL made my smile.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.