Author Topic: These Republicans signed the ‘never Trump’ letters in 2016. Now some are having second thoughts.  (Read 5097 times)

Offline roamer_1

You might have a point if that "passion" didn't condemn so many Conservative Briefers in all CAPS because they don't worship the ground Trump walks on.

It's fine to admire the guy for whatever one sees in him, but to call everyone who knows...... not thinks, but knows....... he is morally flawed and has been for decades upon decades, believes in the leftist media, is just plain ridiculous.

And ridiculous attacks on good Conservative people on this board most definitely diminishes this site rather than "improves" it.

If you're her friend, tell her to calm down and tell the truth, and she may eventually become a contributing member of the forum.

But until she does that.......    *****rollingeyes*****

@skeeter
@LegalAmerican

That's right. spamming thread after thread with proven propaganda does not help either.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That is exactly bass-ackwards @libertybele
They should have never been voted in in the first place.
The pragmatism of lesser evil is why we are where we are.
If you are making excuses when explaining your vote, you are part of the problem.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

That's right. spamming thread after thread with proven propaganda does not help either.

Exactly.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Axeslinger

You might have a point if that "passion" didn't condemn so many Conservative Briefers in all CAPS because they don't worship the ground Trump walks on.

It's fine to admire the guy for whatever one sees in him, but to call everyone who knows...... not thinks, but knows....... he is morally flawed and has been for decades upon decades, believes in the leftist media, is just plain ridiculous.

And ridiculous attacks on good Conservative people on this board most definitely diminishes this site rather than "improves" it.

If you're her friend, tell her to calm down and tell the truth, and she may eventually become a contributing member of the forum.

@skeeter
@LegalAmerican

:hands:

I’ll add...until she does that, she’s still a psycho
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 05:57:49 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline skeeter

@skeeter
@LegalAmerican

I disagree.

Whether one agrees with her or not, caps or not, she has a voice like the rest of us.

And she's no more abusive to others than are those with whom she differs.

And her style aside she's much more often right than she is wrong.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 06:10:34 pm by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Thes posters on here ARE still virtue signaling & think the LOG IN THEIR EYE...is smaller then presidents Trump splinter!  It is amazing for me to read.  PRESIDENT is a very compassionate, caring human being.  I don't knowhow they get 'ugly" out of that.  So many story's to show his kindness. it won't do any good. The UGLY,  these posters see is  THEMSELVES.
Projection. They believe EVERY LIE & SLANDER PUT OUT BY LEFT MEDIA.  No critical thinking, or just plain jealousy. 

https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg     WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   People don't want to watch, video's, read information & stick to their 'beliefs". How silly is that, then post!

You truly are TBR's version of Alexandria Occasio-Cortez.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline musiclady

I disagree.

Whether one agrees with her or not, caps or not, she has a voice like the rest of us.

And she's no more abusive to others than are those with whom she differs.

And her style aside she's much more often right than she is wrong.

I know one is not supposed to say these words in a debate, but you're wrong.

She screeches and accuses in almost every post, and the people she's accusing are NOT guilty of the offense.

Anyone who criticizes Trump, to her is a fool who falls for the lying leftist media, and that is a downright idiotic accusation to make on this forum.

Certainly she has a voice like all the rest of us, but it behooves her to lay off the accusations, to tone down her rhetoric, to stop spamming and to tell the truth before she can be taken seriously as a contributing member of this forum.

As I said before, if you are her friend, help her.  Don't enable her and encourage her to continue her absurd accusations of anyone who says there's anything wrong with Trump.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline skeeter

I know one is not supposed to say these words in a debate, but you're wrong.

She screeches and accuses in almost every post, and the people she's accusing are NOT guilty of the offense.

Anyone who criticizes Trump, to her is a fool who falls for the lying leftist media, and that is a downright idiotic accusation to make on this forum.

Certainly she has a voice like all the rest of us, but it behooves her to lay off the accusations, to tone down her rhetoric, to stop spamming and to tell the truth before she can be taken seriously as a contributing member of this forum.

As I said before, if you are her friend, help her.  Don't enable her and encourage her to continue her absurd accusations of anyone who says there's anything wrong with Trump.

There's plenty of heated rhetoric going on here, both sides. It goes with the territory.

When I see certain critics of her's coming down on posters whom they actually agree with on the issues then I'll listen.

Online corbe

I don't particularly like her, @LegalAmerican and the feeling is mutual, since unlike me, she has me on Ignore. 
   ****You can do better @corbe*****
   Some of you may be wondering what this has to do with the 'OP' and in all honesty, absolutely nothing, and I expect the Cat Mod to delete it, with my Blessings. 
   I feel better. 

Strike one.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:25:51 pm by MOD4 »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

I don't particularly like her, @LegalAmerican and the feeling is mutual, since unlike me, she has me on Ignore. 
   She wants to have Trumps baby and if she can't do that she wants to stick a MAGAPILL (suppository) up his azz.
   Some of you may be wondering what this has to do with the 'OP' and in all honesty, absolutely nothing, and I expect the Cat Mod to delete it, with my Blessings. 
   I feel better.

I think you're great, Corbe.

But here's a perfect opportunity for those truly concerned about the tone on this site to jump on in with the admonishments.

Offline Axeslinger

I think you're great, Corbe.

But here's a perfect opportunity for those truly concerned about the tone on this site to jump on in with the admonishments.

Why?  What he said is spot on...I’ve told her as much myself...she’s a plague.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline skeeter

Why?  What he said is spot on...I’ve told her as much myself...she’s a plague.

Right.

So what really matters is your disagreement with her worldview.

Why not just drop all the swooning over her style and just say so?

Offline musiclady

There's plenty of heated rhetoric going on here, both sides. It goes with the territory.

When I see certain critics of her's coming down on posters whom they actually agree with on the issues then I'll listen.

There's a difference between occasional heated rhetoric when one is angry or provoked, and a constant barrage of anger and disdain (and spam) leveled at anyone who dares say a bad word about Trump.

I think you know the difference, but I appreciate your loyalty to someone simply because you agree with her about Trump. Even if it's not warranted, it's, well............ loyal.

One more time and then I give up......... if she's your friend, ask her to tone down the ugly attacks on every single Briefer who isn't devoted to her god, and to try to be reasonable at least once in a while, like the rest of you Trump loyalists are.

She might make some points with a lot of people who are actually in the middle on Trump.

As it is, the five or so of you keep cheering her on, and the positive impact she has for Trump is zero.

Offline skeeter

There's a difference between occasional heated rhetoric when one is angry or provoked, and a constant barrage of anger and disdain (and spam) leveled at anyone who dares say a bad word about Trump.

I think you know the difference, but I appreciate your loyalty to someone simply because you agree with her about Trump. Even if it's not warranted, it's, well............ loyal.

One more time and then I give up......... if she's your friend, ask her to tone down the ugly attacks on every single Briefer who isn't devoted to her god, and to try to be reasonable at least once in a while, like the rest of you Trump loyalists are.

She might make some points with a lot of people who are actually in the middle on Trump.

As it is, the five or so of you keep cheering her on, and the positive impact she has for Trump is zero.

Awaiting your rebuke to @corbe.

BTW it was similar debates I had on TOS that led to my departure. I supported Cruz and saw the constant harping between erstwhile allies as being counterproductive. They just weren't having any of it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 06:59:12 pm by skeeter »

Online corbe

Even the resident Trumpers don't bother me like that one does.  The Good Lord knows I've tried with her on several occasions AND Levels to connect positively.  She is a Trumper problem.  Case in point, as someone so brilliantly brought up last night, all the hard core #Nevers were given a choice here, Tone down your incessant hate for Trump, or move on.  Obviously it was above their paygrade, because there're gone. 
    It's a wonderful Forum, full of really knowledgeable and Friendly people. 

I probably didn't answer your question @skeeter but I somehow got lost in a cloud of smoke on the way there. My intentions are honorable.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Even the resident Trumpers don't bother me like that one does.  The Good Lord knows I've tried with her on several occasions AND Levels to connect positively.  She is a Trumper problem.  Case in point, as someone so brilliantly brought up last night, all the hard core #Nevers were given a choice here, Tone down your incessant hate for Trump, or move on.  Obviously it was above their paygrade, because there're gone. 
    It's a wonderful Forum, full of really knowledgeable and Friendly people. 

I probably didn't answer your question @skeeter but I somehow got lost in a cloud of smoke on the way there. My intentions are honorable.

She's a believer, bless her heart.

You owe me nothing, @corbe. My point to others is stop pretending its about decorum when its really about differing opinions.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.
    My president does NOT drink any alcoho, ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink Coffee. You want to impugn him?  Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny.  .   

MaryJo Kopechne was not Ted Kennedy's mistress. I don't think she had any sort of relations with him, she was an RFK campaign worker and saying above is very wrong.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

And you're TBR's version of John Kasich.     :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

Offline roamer_1

Yes!   He is capable beyond belief.

ROTFLMAO!!! He's done NOTHING.

All these people on here can says is "grab em?"  THAT IS BRAIN WASHED PERSON, BY LEFT, MEDIA. Nothing else on their minds. 

I'd like to see you prove that one. Me, I never listen to 'LEFT MEDIA'... Haven't believed a single thing they say since Reagan. The difference is, I don't listen to 'TUMP MEDIA' either, because they are every bit as full of crap.

NO problem with CLINTON doing that or OBAMA penis grabbing. That was ALL on the women who allow that & a private locker room talk, being egged on & secretly recorded.  THAT SHOULD BE THE ISSUE!   SECRETLY RECORDED FOR BLACKMAIL, LATER? 

NEWSFLASH!!! I didn't vote for Clinton either, for almost exactly the same reason, nor Obama.
All of them peas in a pod, Clinton, Obama, and Tump. Sure I had HUGE problems with the two, the difference between them and Tumpy the Clown is that they were on the other side of the fence, and never claimed to be conservative.

I RESPECT MY PRESIDENT.  I DIDN'T VOTE FOR A PRIEST. 

It ain't about being a priest. It is about honor, integrity, and keeping your word. That you denigrate these simple signs of character tells me your opinions are without merit.

I just see a heathy, hetero, alpha male & others who resent that.

BWAHAHAHAHA!  I see a duplicitous loudmouth cad, with a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass. That ain't alpha male. Far, far from it.  I see a guy who lies every time his mouth opens, who has a terrible time keeping his word, and whose history shows exactly what and who he is. Not even by way of media - Just by using the crap that has continuously fallen out of his own mouth over the decades.

There is nothing to be jealous of in that man. Nor is there a damn thing to be admired.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This isn't true @txradioguy  Say what you will about her posting style, but @LegalAmerican is an American patriot!  :patriot:

Online corbe

This isn't true @txradioguy  Say what you will about her posting style, but @LegalAmerican is an American patriot!  :patriot:

No one here is arguing that She's not an American Patriot @Right_in_Virginia we were just debating her non inclusive posting style.  @LegalAmerican

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
   No one here is arguing that She's not an American Patriot @Right_in_Virginia we were just debating her non inclusive posting style.  @LegalAmerican

@corbe exactly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@corbe exactly!

Please don't turn into a sensitive snowflake who's lost his sense of humor and sarcasm @txradioguy  --- it would break my heart.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39