Author Topic: These Republicans signed the ‘never Trump’ letters in 2016. Now some are having second thoughts.  (Read 5104 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Looks like I'm going to get the opportunity to tell someone off sooner than I thought.

Nothing of the sort!  He is a beautiful person inside & out.  It is your ugly soul & spirit that is wrong. LEFT LYING MEDIA, has done a number on you, and you believe all of that.
Trump was an employee of that LEFT LYING MEDIA for ten years. Remember The Apprentice?

You must be on pills if you think Donald "Grab'em by the..." and "If she weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her" and Three Straight Trophy Wives, Two Divorces Trump is a beautiful person on the inside.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, where did those critical thinking skills that brought us Woodrow Wilson, FDR and Jimmy Carter go.

Thes posters on here ARE still virtue signaling & think the LOG IN THEIR EYE...is smaller then presidents Trump splinter!  It is amazing for me to read.  PRESIDENT is a very compassionate, caring human being.  I don't knowhow they get 'ugly" out of that.  So many story's to show his kindness. it won't do any good. The UGLY,  these posters see is  THEMSELVES.
Projection. They believe EVERY LIE & SLANDER PUT OUT BY LEFT MEDIA.  No critical thinking, or just plain jealousy. 

https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg     WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   People don't want to watch, video's, read information & stick to their 'beliefs". How silly is that, then post! 

Offline LegalAmerican

No not an excuse.  I sincerely believe that we are on the brink and quite honestly, there doesn't seem to be enough statesman willing to run for office in the first place.  In the miraculous event that we somehow manage to throw the 'bastards' out -- who is going to replace them?  More DEMS?  More RINO's??  There isn't anyone worthwhile even willing to stand up to challenge Trump.  So, do you honestly expect all of a sudden an overwhelming number of statesman coming forward to challenge the RINO's and good for nothings within the GOP?  Not going to happen.

The only distant solution, that may not even be feasible at this point, is if those conservatives within the GOP vacate their seats and join the Constitution Party.  The clock is ticking and I think it is even far too late for that to happen.

So that really brings us back to reality.  Either you don't vote.  You vote for Trump.  You vote for DEM.

One votes, what is BEST for our country & future.  That happens to be president TRUMP.  Not a game or even choice.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM.   
https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Offline LegalAmerican

And my answer to that is, "What's the difference?"
Just on the money, and only the money, the lack of difference is sure destruction any direction you go.

Folks just have to get serious here. Either it becomes serious enough that folks stop voting for clowns (like Tump) and demand representatives that at the very least know how to reduce spending and balance a budget or we are doomed beyond doom.

And that's just a fact.
All this bullshit is just a waste of time.
Time we do not have.

You are talking about old America with DEMON-RATS in charge. NOT THE SAME.  We have a very good man, who produces good results, then you have the demon-rats who want Communism & OPEN BORDERS. Where you been? You can't tell the difference?  FREEDOM OR COMMUNISM.  PRESIDENT TRUMP is not a clown.  I question your sanity. He is a billionaire, now PRESIDENT of USA. YOU? Paycheck to paycheck or retired?  I find this kind of talk about our president VERY OFFENSIVE & IGNORANT.  IT SEEMS YOU AREN'T informed at all.  You won't listen to video's, facts, information either, right?  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM     
http://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg   I don't need a response from you. I don't have the time.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You are talking about old America with DEMON-RATS in charge. NOT THE SAME.  We have a very good man, who produces good results, then you have the demon-rats who want Communism & OPEN BORDERS. Where you been? You can't tell the difference?  FREEDOM OR COMMUNISM.  PRESIDENT TRUMP is not a clown.  I question your sanity. He is a billionaire, now PRESIDENT of USA. YOU? Paycheck to paycheck or retired?  I find this kind of talk about our president VERY OFFENSIVE & IGNORANT.  IT SEEMS YOU AREN'T informed at all.  You won't listen to video's, facts, information either, right?  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM     
http://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg   I don't need a response from you. I don't have the time.

Offensive and ignorant?  I think you fully defined that in this post.  Geez, are you for real?  This is nothing but f'n gibberish.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

I disagree with your premise.

I speak only for myself, and I REACT to criticism. Go ahead and support no one, while I don't agree I really don't care enough to comment unless asked/provoked. I see many others here doing the same.

But don't tell me I lack principles/standards/morals/whatever because I choose to support with my vote the best available choice.

Thank you.  These people are goofy.  JUDICIAL WATCH...supports president TRUMP..they would know, if he isn't holding to constitutional law, yet they claim,  'NO ONE IS'.  I would like to know, what is not done by constitution?  ALL OF IT IS! 

Even the bad laws put in by JFK, LBJ & TEDDY...President TRUMP is abiding by. CELLER/HART act 1965...then Clinton 1996.

JFK gave WELFARE too ILLEGALS.  The mess at the border is a direct result of these laws by JFK, LBJ, Teddy, Clinton. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't get why disagreement,  even strong at times, somehow equals contempt.   Just me.

I strongly disagree with one element of @roamer_1 s argument  ( refusing to vote for Trump because he isn't perfect)  but I would happily share a campfire with him anytime.  Hope he feels the same.

President Trump is more perfect then our last presidents! I don't get it. Wrote the below for YOUTUBE, LEFTS.
Not to you BIGUN.  OR anything against your post.  President would go camping with you. HE LOVES PEOPLE.
You LEFTS ARE ALWAYS Goofy. DOUBLE STANDARDS. You must hate congress in DC who use a madame.  You have some issues with people mailed more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS. GAY.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'Brien. Bill has 15 more women of record, saying he raped them. Not counting paid off Jones or Flowers. But..Bill & Hillary still together.  Obama, married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.
    My president does NOT drink any alcoho, ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink Coffee. You want to impugn him?  Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny.  .   
http://youtu.be/WSmOuX6DtVU
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:57:33 am by LegalAmerican »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Offensive and ignorant?  I think you fully defined that in this post.  Geez, are you for real?  This is nothing but f'n gibberish.

Hmmm.... I understood her perfectly.   And it's all true.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Utter pap.
Defend it if you can, which you can't - which seems to be the reason for the spam and run.

Offline LegalAmerican

I enthusiastically voted for Mr. Trump in 2016, and will gladly do so again next year.
So there.

Thank you.  One sane person, who understands it is about. COUNTRY....not their own little feelings. How self absorbed are people anyway?  I wish there was an Island we could put all these VIRTUE SIGNALING people on!  THEY are perfect, but no one else is.  They won't read, listen, get information but keep bad mouthing the best person we've had in DECADES! I GO BACK TO EISENHOWER. Most have cheated on their wives. MEDIA JUST DID NOT TELL US.  KENNEDYS THE WORST. BILL CLINTON. OBAMA, GAY, MUSLIM, COMMUNIST with trannie wife,http://youtu.be/WSmOuX6DtVU but Trump hetero isn't pure enough! Obama had his boy friends, he cheated with, Reggie. I think most comes down to personal jealousy of president TRUMP.  Some kind of ego with the men & women feigning upset about his maleness. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Looks like I'm going to get the opportunity to tell someone off sooner than I thought. Trump was an employee of that LEFT LYING MEDIA for ten years. Remember The Apprentice?

You must be on pills if you think Donald "Grab'em by the..." and "If she weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her" and Three Straight Trophy Wives, Two Divorces Trump is a beautiful person on the inside.

The only things I need in my President are for him to love his country more than himself and to be capable.

And this man with the gigantic ego fits that bill perfectly.

All the rest is White Noise.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

No it's not.

Offline LegalAmerican

Looks like I'm going to get the opportunity to tell someone off sooner than I thought. Trump was an employee of that LEFT LYING MEDIA for ten years. Remember The Apprentice?

I see LEFT LYING MEDIA DID GET TO YOU.  SO?  President said that.  That is how he knows, what is going on. As a PRIVATE PERSON, doing business, with everyone!  That is what is great about him. YOU are a left, N.t.  I am not, here I am 'talking to you".  Will THAT GET HELD AGAINST ME if I run for president ?  I do see,  you are incredibly jealous of this man.
The WOMEN are, who allow that, when one is famous. They won't allow you.You don't get locker room talk?  My dad thought, I had great legs. He told me that. He didn't want to sleep with me. He said, he could see why men wanted to date me. I was going through Chemo treatment & he came to help me. A compliment about one's daughter is now dirty?

YES. TROPHY WIVES...the ones you can't get or are one. I forget if you are male or female.  He married Marla, because she was pregnant with child. Marla cheated. Melania & he have been married about 16 years.  Life doesn't always work out perfectly does it?  I see NOTHING IN YOUR POST ABOUT HOW GOOD HE IS FOR OUR COUNTRY.  ALL PERSONAL JEALOUSY

The below post I saved from posting on youtube. So, if the shoe fits. BTW WHO, was a perfect president in the past?

--
You LEFTS ARE ALWAYS Goofy. DOUBLE STANDARDS. You must hate congress in DC who use a madame.  You have some issues with people mailed more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS. GAY.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'Brien. Bill has 15 more women of record, saying he raped them. Not counting paid off Jones or Flowers. BUT..Bill & Hillary still together. Obama..married to trannie. https://youtu.be/WSmOuX6DtVU...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.

My president does NOT drink any alcohol, ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink coffee.
 You want to impugn him?  Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Thank you.  :patriot: :patriot: :seeya:   

Offline LegalAmerican

The only things I need in my President are for him to love his country more than himself and to be capable.

And this man with the gigantic ego fits that bill perfectly.

All the rest is White Noise.

Yes!   He is capable beyond belief. Look at North Korea. Excellent job with diplomacy.  Stepping into N. KOREA. I WOULD BE SCARED.  He wasn't.  Kim looks up to president TRUMP, like a father figure.  So many great things done by this man. Hostages released, 4.  Then Bronson?  Now, in UK TOMMY ROBINSON, is asking president for help. People in Japan, want their people released, from China with president TRUMPS help. All these people on here can says is "grab em?"  THAT IS BRAIN WASHED PERSON, BY LEFT, MEDIA. Nothing else on their minds.  NO problem with CLINTON doing that or OBAMA penis grabbing. That was ALL on the women who allow that & a private locker room talk, being egged on & secretly recorded.  THAT SHOULD BE THE ISSUE!   SECRETLY RECORDED FOR BLACKMAIL, LATER? 

I RESPECT MY PRESIDENT.  I DIDN'T VOTE FOR A PRIEST.  If he knew, he was going to be president, in his youth...maybe he would have done things a bit different.  I just see a heathy, hetero, alpha male & others who resent that.  Can't have milk toast, talking to KIM JUNG UN.     
http://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Why not?  Your 'beliefs' should withstand TRUTH.  If they can't..then, you are not correct.  NOT WATCHING?   

I don't want to be tricked into becoming a hater.

Nothing of the sort!  He is a beautiful person inside & out.  It is your ugly soul & spirit that is wrong. LEFT LYING MEDIA, has done a number on you, and you believe all of that.  ALSO....learn the difference between, LEGAL  & ILLEGAL....I don't think you know the difference. WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Don't trick me

Thes posters on here ARE still virtue signaling & think the LOG IN THEIR EYE...is smaller then presidents Trump splinter!  It is amazing for me to read.  PRESIDENT is a very compassionate, caring human being.  I don't knowhow they get 'ugly" out of that.  So many story's to show his kindness. it won't do any good. The UGLY,  these posters see is  THEMSELVES.
Projection. They believe EVERY LIE & SLANDER PUT OUT BY LEFT MEDIA.  No critical thinking, or just plain jealousy. 

https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg     WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   People don't want to watch, video's, read information & stick to their 'beliefs". How silly is that, then post!

Offline musiclady

She apparently thinks no one knew anything about Trump before he ran for the Presidency.

He's been a very ugly person on the inside for a lot of years............ and that has absolutely nothing to do with believing the leftist media about anything.

Being well informed is not LA's strong suit.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

Offline aligncare

BTW your passion is appreciated and improves this site.

Seconded. In my opinion, she’s a great American who, regarding our present political battle for the soul of America, would not ever assume the fetal position, as too many here have done.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline GrouchoTex

Selfish is some may find this, I will not vote against someone presiding over an economic upswing, unless that someone was trying to take those gains from me to promote a leftist agenda.

I will vote Trump in 2020, barring some weird unforeseen incident occurring.

:patriot:

That is all.

Offline musiclady

BTW your passion is appreciated and improves this site.

You might have a point if that "passion" didn't condemn so many Conservative Briefers in all CAPS because they don't worship the ground Trump walks on.

It's fine to admire the guy for whatever one sees in him, but to call everyone who knows...... not thinks, but knows....... he is morally flawed and has been for decades upon decades, believes in the leftist media, is just plain ridiculous.

And ridiculous attacks on good Conservative people on this board most definitely diminishes this site rather than "improves" it.

If you're her friend, tell her to calm down and tell the truth, and she may eventually become a contributing member of the forum.

But until she does that.......    *****rollingeyes*****

@skeeter
@LegalAmerican
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.