Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York: Report  (Read 12979 times)

Online roamer_1

To say the least!

For the record, I was against this Acosta nomination from the onset...  I can't remember now exactly how that recommendation went down, but at the time it pissed me off because it had some kind of FL GOP establishment crap all over it....

Right - But then, I have generally been against this entire administration, it having the stench of a WWE wrestling 'big show'...  :shrug:

In that, Acosta and many many other things become incidental.

But ratchet back the focus to a landscape view, and it is funny the way the wind blows.

Online roamer_1

Well, @sneakypete ...you have more faith in Bubba that I do. They are cut for the same piece if cloth.

The only reason she didn't divorce him before is because she had other goals and he helped her by his reputation. If he craters her this time with his antics this time...poor Bill.

Well @berdie , I will leave it at this:
I wish them a long, long marriage,  because they truly deserve each other.
 :laugh:

Offline LadyLiberty

Ryan Grim
‏Verified account @ryangrim

Ryan Grim Retweeted erica orden

CD's in Epstein's safe labeled: "Young [Name] + [Name]"

That looks an awful lot like they found the blackmail tapes

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Ryan Grim
‏Verified account @ryangrim

Ryan Grim Retweeted erica orden

CD's in Epstein's safe labeled: "Young [Name] + [Name]"

That looks an awful lot like they found the blackmail tapes

Back in 2015, a woman named Virginia Roberts alleged that U.S. authorities had footage of her having underage sex with powerful friends of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was charged by federal prosecutors on Monday with sex trafficking, including trafficking minors. Roberts said that Epstein "debriefed her" after she had sex with these "associates" so that he would possess intimate "intimate and potentially embarrassing information" that could be used for blackmail. Epstein's allies dismissed Roberts as "a liar and a fantasist."

But after Epstein was arrested on Saturday, a law enforcement search of his Upper East Side apartment reportedly revealed compact discs in a locked safe labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]," which, as The Intercept's Ryan Grim points out, could buttress Roberts' allegations.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/851513/does-jeffrey-epstein-have-blackmail-tapes

If it turns out they’ve had evidence for years - wow.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Back in 2015, a woman named Virginia Roberts alleged that U.S. authorities had footage of her having underage sex with powerful friends of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was charged by federal prosecutors on Monday with sex trafficking, including trafficking minors. Roberts said that Epstein "debriefed her" after she had sex with these "associates" so that he would possess intimate "intimate and potentially embarrassing information" that could be used for blackmail. Epstein's allies dismissed Roberts as "a liar and a fantasist."

But after Epstein was arrested on Saturday, a law enforcement search of his Upper East Side apartment reportedly revealed compact discs in a locked safe labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]," which, as The Intercept's Ryan Grim points out, could buttress Roberts' allegations.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/851513/does-jeffrey-epstein-have-blackmail-tapes

If it turns out they’ve had evidence for years - wow.

If that's what they are, it also shows how comfortable Epstein was with keeping them with him. 

Online roamer_1

If that's what they are, it also shows how comfortable Epstein was with keeping them with him.

If that's what they are, there are likely copies in many locations, several of which are bulletproof.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If that's what they are, there are likely copies in many locations, several of which are bulletproof.

True. 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Anyone want to hear a really sick joke?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

@berdie they'll never get divorced...they are too co-dependent on each other to ever be apart.  And they know exactly what skeletons are in each others closets and where the bodies are buried.
But what if Hillary decides that it's in her best interest to run as a grieving widow?
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But what if Hillary decides that it's in her best interest to run as a grieving widow?

LOL! still wouldn't give her enough votes to win.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

The only thing that is going to hurt Trump is Jim Acosta.

Funny you brush off the Pedo talk about Trump but went full fledged into accusing others with no proof. Just thought it was hypocritical of how some act when Trump is mentioned versus others. Not saying Trump did anything, just pointing out the irony based on who was accused.

I just wish folks gave the same consideration of innocent until proven guilty to folks who had NO pictures taken with billionaires who flew sex romp trips (with guests on board). People who lived pious lives sure get the short end of the stick when doling out accusations.

@kevindavis
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 10:41:11 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Actually, the idea that child molesters will be dealt with in prison is somewhat of a misnomer around these parts. In fact, they are a protected species. Reason being so many of them are persons of note. Politicians, the rich, clergy, etc.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Funny you brush off the Pedo talk about Trump but went full fledged into accusing others with no proof. Just thought it was hypocritical of how some act when Trump is mentioned versus others. Not saying Trump did anything, just pointing out the irony based on who was accused.

I just wish folks gave the same consideration of innocent until proven guilty to folks who had NO pictures taken with billionaires who flew sex romp trips (with guests on board). People who lived pious lives sure get the short end of the stick when doling out accusations.

@kevindavis

Wrong Acosta.  The relevant party is Alexander Acosta, the Labor Secretary.  And the mention of his name has nothing to do with pictures or sex crimes.  It is made clear later in the thread.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@berdie they'll never get divorced...they are too co-dependent on each other to ever be apart.  And they know exactly what skeletons are in each others closets and where the bodies are buried.

@txradioguy

On this we agree 100 percent.

Mutually Assured Destruction.

Still,Bubba has the upper hand because he is smarter,and more in control of his emotions. If he ever suspects she is becoming a genuine danger to him,he will have her plug pulled.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

That's right.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Anyone want to hear a really sick joke?

No.  Not here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@WhatWouldReaganDo

What,and admit in public that she needed a man? What would that do to her "Whymen libber" image?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

Actually, the idea that child molesters will be dealt with in prison is somewhat of a misnomer around these parts. In fact, they are a protected species. Reason being so many of them are persons of note. Politicians, the rich, clergy, etc.

Right.. And why they are not going to be found in gen pop because of it. If they DO make it into gen pop, the idea is probably pretty true.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No.  Not here.

Oh, I wasn't going to post it.

The sickest thing of all is the fact soooo many people have known this was going on. Something should have been done a long time ago.

In my book, sexual abuse of children tops my list. Offenders deserve to die a slow horrible death. NO MERCY.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Right.. And why they are not going to be found in gen pop because of it. If they DO make it into gen pop, the idea is probably pretty true.

Unfortunately, there are enough in this state to BE the gen pop. Although I think Utah has taken top spot now--leads the nation in child abuse.

With this Epstein case, ANY person, no matter what their status, that they find hard evidence against, needs to die a slow horrible death.

Online roamer_1

With this Epstein case, ANY person, no matter what their status, that they find hard evidence against, needs to die a slow horrible death.

Well, vengeance has never been my gig. Just plain dead is good enough. If he ain't suckin air, he ain't a problem no more.

But yeah.

Another decade and the pedos will have the same protected status as the homos have now.
Watch and see.
It's all about calling good evil and evil good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Well, vengeance has never been my gig. Just plain dead is good enough. If he ain't suckin air, he ain't a problem no more.

But yeah.

Another decade and the pedos will have the same protected status as the homos have now.
Watch and see.

Yeah, I get it. "vengeance is mine..." I just don't have a problem taking some time sending them back so He can have his vengeance. Think of it more like cleaning house. Taking out the garbage. A mere task.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

But yeah.

Watch and see.

You are being generous.  The gays who are now the new masters of society have been pushing pedo for years.  NAMBLA's slogan:  "Sex before eight, before it's too late."  My disgust knows no bounds.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, I get it. "vengeance is mine..." I just don't have a problem taking some time sending them back so He can have his vengeance. Think of it more like cleaning house. Taking out the garbage. A mere task.

Mrs. Liberty tells me the recidivism rate is >99%.  She worked in the courts for years.  Her idea is to build an island prison, send the pedos there and throw away the key.  Let 'em bang each other and go to Hell with themselves.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Watch and see.

QFT... Sodom and Gomorrah
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....