Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York: Report  (Read 12966 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Were the Podesta brothers in attendance... maybe serving pizza?

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Looks like they still go to the ranch regularly:

@Sanguine

Are you positive they still own Camp Photo Op? They put it up for sale within a month of leaving the WH,and getting a big-ass house built is some Texas housing project for millionaires.

If they are still going,chances are they "sold" it to a political crony
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

NOTHING increases bi-partisanship amongst the professional pols like the threat,or even the rumor,of indictments coming down.

@sneakypete
That's right.
And if this IS real, he's got an expiration date.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

What's REALLY going to be fun is if they ask Epstein about Boy Jorge and homosexual prostitution. Or even that old weasel,Poppy. I am not a better,but I would almost bet money that Boy Jorge never went after children,but I sure as hell wouldn't make that bet about Poppy.

I'm not a gambling man...but I'd take that bet with you just to see you have to admit you were wrong.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:silly:

@mystery-ak

Leon has a brother?

Just when you start to think things are as bad as they can get.........

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
That's right.
And if this IS real, he's got an expiration date.

@roamer_1

IMHO,it would be a real tragedy if he were to commit "suicide" before he goes on record.

Online rustynail

seen on twitter

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

It's all about Trump beating out your party regular parasites with you,ain't it? There is no lie you won't believe or repeat that is too vile for you to parrot and swear by.

No actually it's not.  You may tell yourself that to justify everything Trump does...but that's on you.  I don't parrot anyone and as someone who has worked in the media in some form or fashion his entire adult life I certainly don't and haven't believed everything I've read or seen about Trump.

My record here on comments I've made bears that out.

IF you have a pair at all,prove it by coming out and telling us all which RINO you supported that Trump beat that has your panties all in a wad.

I guess your short term memory must be as bad as your hatred for anyone with the last name of Bush.  I've said before...with no regrets who I voted for in the general election.  I voted for the only real Conservative that was running.  Ted Cruz.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Are you positive they still own Camp Photo Op? They put it up for sale within a month of leaving the WH,and getting a big-ass house built is some Texas housing project for millionaires.

If they are still going,chances are they "sold" it to a political crony

I'm going to go with the most reasonable answer.  That the Bushs still own their ranch. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You're traveling down the same ditch-ridden pot-holed road as those who post that photo of Donald Trump with Bill and Hillary Clinton.  A dead end.

A billionaire global developer can never have enough rich 'investor' friends.

Or 'friends' that hold government positions that can move obstacles such as zoning, etc..

”This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago," Trump said in the statement. "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-statement-audio-bill-clinton-women-2016-10

Must have been all that ‘zoning talk’ that got so salty.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

IMHO,it would be a real tragedy if he were to commit "suicide" before he goes on record.

@sneakypete
A tragedy perhaps, but certainly not a surprise.  :shrug: :whistle:

Another thing that is really interesting in this kabuki theater:

The left, supposedly neck deep in pedophilia vis a vis pizzagate and 'Q'...
Tumpy the Mighty, predicted to be frog-marching Hillary and the entire leftward cast of characters to the gallows in a mere matter of months vis a vis the very same...

In reality, Tumpy, through Acosta, lets Epstein off with a slap on the wrist...
And now the dem machine, smelling blood on the water because of that, are cranking up the liberal state machine - the very system accused of Pizzagate, to savage Epstein to get at why he was let off so easily.

Goes around comes around...
Bread and circuses.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I guess your short term memory must be as bad as your hatred for anyone with the last name of Bush. 

@txradioguy

Well,right at the moment my short term memory is Bush,due to chemo brain,but the truth is you aren't important enough to me for me to have ever paid that much attention to who you supported.

I've said before...with no regrets who I voted for in the general election.  I voted for the only real Conservative that was running.  Ted Cruz.

I PERSONALLY think he is a weasel because there is something about him I can't really define that just gives me the creeps. I will admit he is sounding and looking MUCH better since the last election,though.

I suspect most of that is based on him planning a run for the WH in 2020 if Trump stumbles. From what I have read,his re-election chances in Texas are in danger thanks to all the new illegal aliens who register and vote Dim,so it is only natural for him to make plans to try to "go federal" if he can.

Online berdie

This may have already been said...it's a long thread that I only read half way thru.  But I think if Hill really intends to run and Bill is implicated in this, the least thing he has to worry about is prosecution. She will kill him by a million cuts.

Online mountaineer

Focus. This isn't about any of the Bush family.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@sneakypete
A tragedy perhaps, but certainly not a surprise.  :shrug: :whistle:

Another thing that is really interesting in this kabuki theater:

The left, supposedly neck deep in pedophilia vis a vis pizzagate and 'Q'...
Tumpy the Mighty, predicted to be frog-marching Hillary and the entire leftward cast of characters to the gallows in a mere matter of months vis a vis the very same...

In reality, Tumpy, through Acosta, lets Epstein off with a slap on the wrist...
And now the dem machine, smelling blood on the water because of that, are cranking up the liberal state machine - the very system accused of Pizzagate, to savage Epstein to get at why he was let off so easily.

Goes around comes around...
Bread and circuses.

That highlighted part is an awkward construct at best...

Acosta, while US Attorney for South Florida in 2008, let Epstein off the hook.

Much later in 2017, Trump nominated Acosta to become Labor Secretary.

Otherwise, I agree about the Kabuki....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not a gambling man...but I'd take that bet with you just to see you have to admit you were wrong.

@txradioguy

So,your bet is that Boy Jorge,who LOVES kissing men,was a cheerleader in college with a best friend and roommate who is a "out" homo he gave an ambassadorship to,is "your kind of man"?

BTW,was Laura the first female he ever dated more than once?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm going to go with the most reasonable answer.  That the Bushs still own their ranch.

@Sanguine

Ok,so you are just willing to bet what you want to believe is the truth.

Why did they put it up for sale right after leaving the WH,and why didn't it sell. You would think a now historic ranch in Texas would sell right away to some Texan oilman.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This may have already been said...it's a long thread that I only read half way thru.  But I think if Hill really intends to run and Bill is implicated in this, the least thing he has to worry about is prosecution. She will kill him by a million cuts.

@berdie

Not a chance. She just isn't smart enough to be a serious threat to Bubba. He tolerated all her crap because she was a good shield between him and the rest of the world. She could take all the hits and hatred,leaving him shuffling his feet,saying "oh,gosh!",and blushing on demand.

If she ever is such a threat,she won't last long.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Ok,so you are just willing to bet what you want to believe is the truth.

Why did they put it up for sale right after leaving the WH,and why didn't it sell. You would think a now historic ranch in Texas would sell right away to some Texan oilman.

I give up, why?  And, what does it have to do with Epstein?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

So,your bet is that Boy Jorge,who LOVES kissing men,was a cheerleader in college with a best friend and roommate who is a "out" homo he gave an ambassadorship to,is "your kind of man"?

I'm not going to engage in your psycho-sexual fantasies about either of the former Presidents Bush.  That's your weird hangup.

And no she wasn't.

Offline roamer_1

That highlighted part is an awkward construct at best...

Acosta, while US Attorney for South Florida in 2008, let Epstein off the hook.

Much later in 2017, Trump nominated Acosta to become Labor Secretary.

Otherwise, I agree about the Kabuki....

Yeah, yeah - I know.
It's just funny how things come around.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@txradioguy

Let's stay on topic..this isn't about Bush
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Yeah, yeah - I know.
It's just funny how things come around.

To say the least!

For the record, I was against this Acosta nomination from the onset...  I can't remember now exactly how that recommendation went down, but at the time it pissed me off because it had some kind of FL GOP establishment crap all over it....

Online berdie

@berdie

Not a chance. She just isn't smart enough to be a serious threat to Bubba. He tolerated all her crap because she was a good shield between him and the rest of the world. She could take all the hits and hatred,leaving him shuffling his feet,saying "oh,gosh!",and blushing on demand.

If she ever is such a threat,she won't last long.

Well, @sneakypete ...you have more faith in Bubba that I do. They are cut for the same piece if cloth.

The only reason she didn't divorce him before is because she had other goals and he helped her by his reputation. If he craters her this time with his antics this time...poor Bill.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The only reason she didn't divorce him before is because she had other goals and he helped her by his reputation. If he craters her this time with his antics this time...poor Bill.

@berdie they'll never get divorced...they are too co-dependent on each other to ever be apart.  And they know exactly what skeletons are in each others closets and where the bodies are buried.