Author Topic: You’re Grilling Wrong! Chefs Share What Not to Do Over the Coals  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Now you're being silly.  I'm not blonde.

Nice deflection, but it's not working.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Put a sear on it and throw it in the smoke... You'll be fine.

Three words that will change your life, son:

BARREL HOUSE COOKER.

:yowsa:

Sweet unit!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I'll program my new wife to operate one of these next year, before her warranty expires, (just in case).

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

I'll program my new wife to operate one of these next year, before her warranty expires, (just in case).

You'd better not @corbe
one spark to burn a hole and all her air will get out.
 :tongue2:

:silly: :beer:

Offline roamer_1

That's right nice, BTW, other than it needs off-road wheels.

Offline corbe

This will never be far from my reach. @roamer_1

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

This will never be far from my reach. @roamer_1

LOL!

You are ever wise @corbe !
 :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL!

You are ever wise @corbe !
 :beer:

I fear the thought, we may be getting regaled by a voice of experience.... :scared smiley:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

I fear the thought, we may be getting regaled by a voice of experience.... :scared smiley:

Sure. @Cyber Liberty ... Sil-Nylon tarps and campfires don't mix...

And @corbe is very forward-looking,  looking out for the health and welfare of his lady friend(s)...
Always the gentleman. That is to be admired, don't you think?

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I may have to give  Susie Veedy another run or 2. The only complaint I've ever gotten from my brisket is from the wife, in that she doesn't like the slices to fall apart? I've used homebuilt stick burning separate firebox smokers  for many years now. As well as a charcoal grill. Gotta have both. Lately I've been trying out the Pit Boss pellet grill my son was given for helping drill a well so fast. It's called a grill, but its really a smoker. I've only done 2 briskets on it so far. I've only used the Competition pellets. So far I'd say my stick burner does better. So what if it takes some babysitting. The end results is what matters. I have pecan trees so that's what I smoke with. I did have a couple of plum trees. That's some excellent smoking wood too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sure. @Cyber Liberty ... Sil-Nylon tarps and campfires don't mix...

And @corbe is very forward-looking,  looking out for the health and welfare of his lady friend(s)...
Always the gentleman. That is to be admired, don't you think?

I do think so.  There's a lot more to @corbe than meets the eye.  That's why the temptation to rib him is irresistible sometimes.   rrthree 
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

It's all Good, except the Bad part. Brisket has been on for 3 hours, with my homemade rub. using pecan limbs since there is such an abundance here in my yard.

Offline roamer_1

It's all Good, except the Bad part. Brisket has been on for 3 hours, with my homemade rub. using pecan limbs since there is such an abundance here in my yard.

Well good on ya. I don't get to go at all... too gimped up today.
Maybe somebody will save me a plate.   :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well good on ya. I don't get to go at all... too gimped up today.
Maybe somebody will save me a plate.   :shrug:

We're too lazy, shot from the move.  Maybe I'll move more stuff in from the garage.  We're grilling burgers today, and there's a fireworks display down by the river.  They did a show last Saturday and it was great!
I will NOT comply.