Author Topic: Independence Day: Thanking God for the gift of liberty  (Read 239 times)

Online corbe

Independence Day: Thanking God for the gift of liberty
« on: July 04, 2019, 05:34:35 pm »
Independence Day: Thanking God for the gift of liberty

by David Leach • July 4, 2019

If you’re a regular reader or listener of the Strident Conservative, you know that I write a lot about how our God-given, constitutionally protected rights are being threatened; inching us ever closer, I believe, to becoming a post-constitutional America.

There are those, of course, who disagree my conclusions. However, there can be little doubt about how inside-the-beltway politicians routinely put the Constitution on the back burner as they pass laws designed more to line their pockets and build their empires than to protect liberty and freedom.

While it can be very frustrating to find a way to turn the tide, I believe we can still find inspiration in our celebration of America’s birthday.

<..snip..>

https://www.stridentconservative.com/independence-day-thanking-god-for-the-gift-of-liberty/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.