Author Topic: Donald Trump: Deportation Deal with Democrats ‘Probably Won’t Happen’  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CHARLIE SPIERING23 Jun 20192,392
1:16
President Donald Trump admitted Sunday his decision to stall deportation for illegal immigrants in order for Democrats to work out a deal would probably not work.

“I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes,” Trump said. “This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us.”

Trump halted the scheduled crackdown on Saturday at the request of Democrats, he explained on Twitter, expressing optimism that they could fix the problems at the border in two weeks.

Trump acknowledged Sunday that the proposed solution would likely fail.

“Probably won’t happen, but worth a try,” Trump wrote. “Two weeks and big Deportation begins!”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called Trump Friday night asking him to call off the raids, the White House confirmed.

She thanked the president on Twitter for delaying the enforcement crackdown.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/23/donald-trump-deportation-deal-with-democrats-probably-wont-happen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

CHARLIE SPIERING23 Jun 20192,392
1:16
President Donald Trump admitted Sunday his decision to stall deportation for illegal immigrants in order for Democrats to work out a deal would probably not work.

“I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes,” Trump said. “This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us.”

Trump halted the scheduled crackdown on Saturday at the request of Democrats, he explained on Twitter, expressing optimism that they could fix the problems at the border in two weeks.

Trump acknowledged Sunday that the proposed solution would likely fail.

“Probably won’t happen, but worth a try,” Trump wrote. “Two weeks and big Deportation begins!”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called Trump Friday night asking him to call off the raids, the White House confirmed.

She thanked the president on Twitter for delaying the enforcement crackdown.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/23/donald-trump-deportation-deal-with-democrats-probably-wont-happen/

Let's see...I'm betting that what he's really saying is that the deportations aren't going to happen period. Somehow he'll find a way to blame the DEMS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Let's see...I'm betting that what he's really saying is that the deportations aren't going to happen period. Somehow he'll find a way to blame the DEMS.

He knows it isn't going to happen.  That is the party that wants to get rid of ICE.  He should be playing hardball with them.  He signs legislation.  He keeps pretending like they have the upper hand.  We have the law on our side.  We  should enforce it.  And he shouldn't sign another spending bill this summer raising the debt limit and getting nothing to protect this country.  Power of the pen!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

He knows it isn't going to happen.  That is the party that wants to get rid of ICE.  He should be playing hardball with them.  He signs legislation.  He keeps pretending like they have the upper hand.  We have the law on our side.  We  should enforce it.  And he shouldn't sign another spending bill this summer raising the debt limit and getting nothing to protect this country.  Power of the pen!

More and more it is obvious that on illegal immigration, asylum, amnesty, the wall, etc., he IS on the side of the DEMS.  He's pretending the opposite is exactly right.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

More and more it is obvious that on illegal immigration, asylum, amnesty, the wall, etc., he IS on the side of the DEMS.  He's pretending the opposite is exactly right.

Now here's some political acumen.  Bless your heart.   88devil

Offline libertybele

Now here's some political acumen.  Bless your heart.   88devil

...and you think that Trump has made wise decisions on the border or that he has dealt with Nancy and Chuckie appropriately?   :rolling: :rolling: :silly:   Looking for positive results @Right_in_Virginia   We can't afford to keep taking steps backwards which only results in the continued invasion and handing the DEMS the upper hand.

...and you think that Trump has made wise decisions on the border or that he has dealt with Nancy and Chuckie appropriately?   :rolling: :rolling: :silly:   

I can't tell you what I truly think about your ability to connect the dots on this issue without a PM from "management" @libertybele

But I think you know. 

Offline libertybele

I can't tell you what I truly think about your ability to connect the dots on this issue without a PM from "management" @libertybele

But I think you know.

So far, you have been dead wrong on your assessment (connecting the dots) of Trump on ILLEGAL immigration, border security, asylum and amnesty.  He's been very incompetent and liberal on this issue. You can deny and pretend all you want; it doesn't change what is happening before your very eyes.

So far, you have been dead wrong on your assessment (connecting the dots) of Trump on ILLEGAL immigration, border security, asylum and amnesty.  He's been very incompetent and liberal on this issue. You can deny and pretend all you want; it doesn't change what is happening before your very eyes.

Thanks for making it unnecessary for me to state my opinion of your acumen.  You've proven my point beautifully. 

Offline libertybele

Thanks for making it unnecessary for me to state my opinion of your acumen.  You've proven my point beautifully.

Actually you didn't prove squat. Again -- what exactly has Trump accomplished on border security??  Repair of an existing wall?  Allowing the U.N. to process asylum applications for ILLEGALS which then allows them to apply for citizenship?  Increase of ILLEGALS that has reached an unprecedented number? ILLEGALS now coming in from 50 different countries?  ILLEGALS not even being screened for diseases? Signing a bill allowing states to opt out of a barrier? Backpedaling on deportations? Walking back tariffs on Mexico?  Shutting down the government and then giving in to Chuck and Nancy? Declaring a national emergency and then having our military help to process paperwork??

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There more Mexicans living in California and Texas than Americans.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

There more Mexicans living in California and Texas than Americans.

With the current influx of ILLEGALS from 50 different countries, that will probably become a reality in more states.  What better way to change states from red to purple and eventually blue?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"With the current influx of ILLEGALS from 50 different countries, that will probably become a reality in more states.  What better way to change states from red to purple and eventually blue?"

I've lately grown tired of your anti-Trump rants, but you're correct here.

The damage has been done, the seeds have been sown.

Fishrrman's credo (and yes, perhaps you've read it before):
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

We are probably getting close to that "tipping point" which will turn a few very critical states from red, to purple, and finally... to blue.

If we're not there already, we will be, certainly within the next 5 years.

Demographics are destiny.
Look at how they changed California in 25 years.
25 more years, and Texas is certain to suffer the same fate.

What's done... is done.

Sorry for being pessimistic on this, but again... "reality".

And it didn't have to be this way.
We could have nipped it in the bud.
But we didn't.

"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves."

Offline libertybele

bele wrote:
"With the current influx of ILLEGALS from 50 different countries, that will probably become a reality in more states.  What better way to change states from red to purple and eventually blue?"

I've lately grown tired of your anti-Trump rants, but you're correct here.

The damage has been done, the seeds have been sown.

Fishrrman's credo (and yes, perhaps you've read it before):
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

We are probably getting close to that "tipping point" which will turn a few very critical states from red, to purple, and finally... to blue.

If we're not there already, we will be, certainly within the next 5 years.

Demographics are destiny.
Look at how they changed California in 25 years.
25 more years, and Texas is certain to suffer the same fate.

What's done... is done.

Sorry for being pessimistic on this, but again... "reality".

And it didn't have to be this way.
We could have nipped it in the bud.
But we didn't.

"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves."

@Fishrrman I have tried time and time again to climb aboard that Trump train, as I certainly want him to succeed.  Unfortunately, time and time again, he throws me off.

In the past I spent some time fighting illegal immigration on a more active and involved level, though it's been many years ago, I've always remained passionate about the subject as I had little doubt that allowing illegal immigration to continue would eventually destroy our Republic, and it is really looking like I was correct.  Things have gone from bad to worse to out of control.

One of my first inclinations about Trump was that he was merely running for President to help take out a conservative and to help his friend Hillary.  Is that idea now so far fetched?

I am a realist.  I don't like to see the negative, nor do I sugar coat and pretend everything is ok, or things are looking up when they aren't.

We are watching are Republic slowly slip away and witnessing our country be overrun by migrants just as Europe has.  The one person who campaigned on building a wall, no amnesty, border security and keeping this country from invasion has not by any means kept his word.  Not even close. I don't know about you, but I certainly have thought about what the future holds once we are overran by migrants, become like Europe and the GOP has absolutely no chance of ever being seated again.  America.  What will we do without her??

I believe those who support Trump are patriots who wanted to take our country back and they want sovereignty and a secure border as well.

The only slight glimmer of chance that I see that we may still be able to turn things around, is if his supporters start making some ruckus and demand he stops this invasion.  They won't because they still see him as Superman who can do no wrong and keep making excuse after excuse for him.  That my friend I see is the reality.

Enough said.  Peace.

Offline dancer

Dems and the Globalist right are to blame.  McAleenan leaked the plans to the Washington Post to keep the border open.  Trump had no choice but cancel it.

Ditto the pearl clutching that goes on here about all those aliens being released into the US.  Congress will not change Catch and Release that imposes a 20 day limit on how long they can hold border crossers.  Ditto the anchor baby nonsense.  SMH.