Author Topic: Trump says supporters could 'demand' he not leave office after two terms  (Read 10701 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Judging from a number of other comments he has made in the past, I don't think Trump really knows what the Constitution is, let alone what's in it.

WRONG.  Some of his supporters have been saying that.  President is just repeating what some are saying. He is correct.  To extend his presidency because of phony RUSSIA HOAX...blocking so much of what he wanted to do. President had to waste time & deal with all the phony, baloney.  Then president has all kind of legal help now, Bill Barr, so President does not NEED to know all the constitutional laws.  That is why he has a cabinet.  In May 2015,,,he wrote;  WORKING WITH CONGRESS AND WITHIN THE CONSITUTION..HE WILL TRY TO IMPLEMENT THESE IDEAS/POLICY'S.   That you have the audacity to think, this man does not know much, while being a billionaire & now the most powerful man in the world and our president, SHOWS...YOUR IGNORANCE.  Show some respect for our president.
 :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree. I don't like his personality. I am a Trump realist. He is our President and I support the policies I agree with. The piling on every joke or unsourced report is getting old.

I like president TRUMP..a lot!  So do a lot of other people and around the world who post.  They can't understand, wby the people here, can't see all the good he is doing & wish they had a TRUMP..in Taiwan, Canada, New Zealand, China, Netherlands, France, Germany, Australia, Britain....etc.  American people seem to be the only 'dumb' ones.  lol  I have zero issue with his personality.  NONE P.C...TRUTHFUL, BLUNT.....like me!  "We had the same parents."  I so understand him & his speech patterns.  He is a sweetheart!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm so glad you know the inner machinations of the President's mind. That's the problem. He thinks he can say anything, no matter how threatening, nefarious or evil... then it's "I'm just kidding!" Like Jon Stewart: the clown nose on, clown nose off gag to avert being criticized.

I expect this kind of sycophantry <<Nope>>, but not anyone with an independent mind.

President says everything just right & fine.  It is news media,  that constantly distorts his every word.  Listen to the man. Stop listening to MEDIA!  You still haven't caught on?  It is media.

https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 04:31:47 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, His Orangeness was just joking.  What a joker. Isn't he the funniest president ever? Or is his "humor" juvenile and unbecoming a president? Surely, it can't be the latter.   :whistle:

He is beautiful the way he is.  So you are a racist, talking about skin color?  HIS SUPPORTERS ARE SAYING THIS....HIS SUPPORTERS....he is just repeating information.  HE IS NOT ASKING FOR THIS.  Some of you act as if he is.  HE ISN'T.  That is what is funny.  HE IS A PERFECT PRESIDENT!  ONE OF THE COMMON PEOPLE.  So many jealous people.
Beta males.

Offline LegalAmerican

Knowing the guy's ego, I don't put it past him.

And it wouldn't be the first time a term-limited prominent chief executive tried to stay past his welcome. See: Michael Bloomberg, Hugo Chavez.

You don't KNOW president TRUMP.  All you know is what MEDIA HAS TOLD YOU TO BELIEVE.  SAD.  He has gone through FIRE, with deep state, left media, demon-rats, never Trumpers, RINO'S....9TH CIRCUS COURT!  He is only staying 8 years!  He is NOT taking a salary, works 100 hour weeks, and you think, he wants to continue this PRESIDENCY to keep getting slandered, lied about, sued, 14 attempts on his life?  I THINK you have the ego, if you believe that.  After president TRUMP. you can ENJOY YOUR COMMUNIST COUNTRY,,,WITH AOC, OMAR, KAMALA HARRIS, Cory Booker, MAXINE WATERS, NANCY PELOSI, Chuck Schumer, OBAMA, HILLARY.  SOROS, ROTHCHILDS, BILDERBERG.   CONGRATULATIONS.

Offline LegalAmerican

.....hmmm... ok, I then am a "Trump Realist".  I know that many times what he says he doesn't mean, or if he is proven inaccurate , he will then claim that he is joking.  I have also come to expect that he back pedals on a lot of what he says and does and if all else fails, he'll chalk it up to "fake news".  Got it!   Hopefully, everyone can now climb aboard the "TRR" - Trump Realist Railroad.

Wrong.  He has not said anything wrong.  It is MEDIA who distorts his words, actions. Nothing to back pedal. What has he back pedaled?  I listen to his rally's, his press talks, his policy signings.  THEN MEDIA STARTS THE BALONY.  You don't see it? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Wrong.  He has not said anything wrong.  It is MEDIA who distorts his words, actions. Nothing to back pedal. What has he back pedaled?  I listen to his rally's, his press talks, his policy signings.  THEN MEDIA STARTS THE BALONY.  You don't see it? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Wow, the media hits the send button his Twitter account?  Didn't see that on Drudge.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

We all know you will defend anything the President says, no matter how right or wrong. That, by definition, is sycophantry. If me pointing that out is such an offense to you that it warrants being called an <Insults removed>, then may I suggest applying for the open Press Secretary job where your skills would be put to better use?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Horse manure.  Trump didn't get things done because he was too busy tweeting , golfing and pulling karp like this. 

And BTW welcome !

lol lol.  He works 100 hour weeks for ZERO  PAY!  He does the work of about 3 men.  Just turned 73 years old & if he does golf it is for exercise & fresh air, at his other home, MAR A LAGO! Where he also does business on the golf course.  He's had to contend with DEMON-RATS blocking him, RINO'S blocking him, 9th circus court blocking him,  LEFT LYING MEDIA. BLOCKING HIM.  Then we have...you.  making up some more FICTION EVENTS.  Doesn't it bother you to lie & slander someone?  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline LegalAmerican

We don't have reporters anymore.  A BUNCH OF GOOFBALLS.  They ask so many goofy questions, and the same old, same questions.  His approval rating is close to 70%.  We have a businessman as president,  NOT A POLITICIAN!  THANK THE LORD!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Then president has all kind of legal help now, Bill Barr, so President does not NEED to know all the constitutional laws.
In other words, President Tweety can take the oath of office and neither know nor understand a single word or sentence of that oath, then proceed to behave as though the Constitution is nothing more than an old wood boat moored on exhibition in some harbour somewhere, instead of the Supreme Law of the Land that has the salient virtue of restricting the behaviour of government.

In other words, the president is entitled to be a constitutional ignoramus himself on the grounds that he has a Cabinet full or people presumed to be his constitutional brains, never mind a) the oath he swears on the Bible to uphold and defend upon his inauguration; and, b) that whatever else their jobs entail, being the president's constitutional brains isn't one of the duties because of the presumption that---whatever you think of a particular president's constitutional acumen---the president has at least a minimal working knowledge of Mr. Madison's document.

In other words, your president can be as ignorant of the Constitution as he pleases, while the other guys' presidents (His Excellency Al-Hashish Field Marshmallow Dr. Barack Obama Dada, COD, RIP, LSMFT, Would-Have-Been Life President of the Republic Formerly Known as the United States, anyone? President Lips II, anyone? Droopy Drawers Clinton, anyone?) shall be condemned for knowing as much about the Constitution as a football player knows about the suicide squeeze play.

In other words, whatever else one can say about him, it's just all right that President Tweety has never once indicated, or behaved along the line, that he believes in any way, shape, or form in a properly-construed government---whose sole legitimate business, other than protecting us from enemies actual and provably iminent abroad and predators (real predators, not mere vicemongers) at home, is staying the hell out of your business, my business, everyone's business, until or unless one would obstruct or abrogate another's equivalent rights---as opposed to an improperly-construed State which makes as its business every damn last drop of every American's business whether it is competent or Constitutionally sanctioned to do so.

Earlier in this decade, Gene Healy wrote a splendid pair of books, The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Obsession with Executive Power and False Idol: Barack Obama and the Continuing Cult of the Presidency. I'll be shocked not one whit if Mr. Healy in due course produces a third such volume this time examining President Tweety in that light, though I don't dare imagine what the title might be.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline aligncare

You don't KNOW president TRUMP.  All you know is what MEDIA HAS TOLD YOU TO BELIEVE.  SAD.  He has gone through FIRE, with deep state, left media, demon-rats, never Trumpers, RINO'S....9TH CIRCUS COURT!  He is only staying 8 years!  He is NOT taking a salary, works 100 hour weeks, and you think, he wants to continue this PRESIDENCY to keep getting slandered, lied about, sued, 14 attempts on his life?  I THINK you have the ego, if you believe that.  After president TRUMP. you can ENJOY YOUR COMMUNIST COUNTRY,,,WITH AOC, OMAR, KAMALA HARRIS, Cory Booker, MAXINE WATERS, NANCY PELOSI, Chuck Schumer, OBAMA, HILLARY.  SOROS, ROTHCHILDS, BILDERBERG.   CONGRATULATIONS.

You rock! @LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

You seem to irritate the heck out of NeverTrump Nerds...Good job!

Donald Trump irritates the heck out of democrats, communists and NeverTrump losers...because he’s effective at his job. The best president in my lifetime.

May his enemies remain forever irritable and irritated.

Offline dancer

Judging from a number of other comments he has made in the past, I don't think Trump really knows what the Constitution is, let alone what's in it.

I think POTUS likes jerking chains.   :rolling:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He was joking, people!  Good grief.

LOL!   Think you misspelled 'Trolling'.   :laugh:

And it's so satisfying to see the usual nimrods take the bait.

Am totally convinced that Donald Trump is the ONLY PERSON capable of truly saving this Republic.  Anything happens to him, blood will flow in the streets of America.

Yes, it's gone THAT far.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Problem is with Trump you never can tell.

Speak for yourself, 'John Alden'.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Oh, you got to be kidding.  He is not joking, but even if he was that isn't something to joke about.  He's said it before.  He commented on the Chinese President.  There is always an excuse isn't there?

Seek professional help, @Chosen Daughter

It's never too late. 

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

Am totally convinced that Donald Trump is the ONLY PERSON capable of truly saving this Republic.  Anything happens to him, blood will flow in the streets of America.

Yes, it's gone THAT far.

Since it is a fairly weighty task and he's the ONLY PERSON capable, I hope Trump is done saving this Republic by 2024.

I don't want teeming rivers of gore to flow through the streets if he is asked to step aside after two terms.  :0001:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
His approval rating is close to 70%. 

Link?  Where is your proof of that statement?  Even Trump doesn't say his approval ratings are that high.

He works 100 hour weeks

Bullsh*t.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:55:48 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Illuminati? Reptilians? Ancient aliens returning to re-establish the Lost City of Atlantis?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Yes, it's gone THAT far.

I feel like I am watching one of those post apocalyptic movies with the supreme leader.  The Humvee's are going to roll out and hunt down the deserters.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

...Show some respect for our president.

I will show "your president" some respect if/when  he does something worthy of respect.

And don 't presume to tell me what I should do or how I should think.  Unlike you, I am not a brainwashed Trump minion.  And he is not my savior.

Offline goatprairie

Yes, it's gone THAT far.
"Am totally convinced that Donald Trump is the ONLY PERSON capable of truly saving this Republic."

Oh, good grief.

Offline Victoria33

@Applewood

He doesn't read - has someone to read for him, so someone would have to read the constitution to him.  He always wants to be the greatest president ever- he wins here as the only president who didn't read.

Offline Night Hides Not

I feel like I am watching one of those post apocalyptic movies with the supreme leader.  The Humvee's are going to roll out and hunt down the deserters.

Thankfully, our military servicemembers take an oath to the Constitution, not to an individual. I would venture a guess that most current military have relatives who have served, that know how to defend themselves against governmental aggression.

I do worry (just a little) about Trump Tories that would back Trump to the hilt, just as the loyalists who backed King George III.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online DCPatriot

No "Humvee" here.   Just a 4-door German sedan.

And it won't be "deserters" who are hunted.  No mam.