Author Topic: Photographer snapped image of Trump's alleged Mexico deal. Here's what it says.  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Photographer snapped image of Trump's alleged Mexico deal. Here's what it says.

Aaron Blake, The Washington Post Published 1:27 pm PDT, Tuesday, June 11, 2019

President Donald Trump has claimed for two days that he secured a secret immigration deal with Mexico - beyond the one announced Friday. But the White House has declined to disclose any details, and Mexico has denied that such a deal was reached. Confronted with understandable skepticism that such a deal exists, Trump produced a folded piece of paper from his breast pocket Tuesday.

And a particularly good photographer, The Washington Post's Jabin Botsford, snapped an image that reveals some of the document's contents. That image allows us to glean some clues.

The following is what I can make out of the text. Where I'm inferring a word or letters, I'll put it in parentheses:

more
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Photographer-snapped-image-of-Trump-s-alleged-13969129.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34