Author Topic: Pelosi ponders: Why aren’t Republicans ashamed of Trump?  (Read 685 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi ponders: Why aren’t Republicans ashamed of Trump?

Karen TownsendPosted at 11:01 am on April 24, 2019

Speaker Nancy Pelosi walked the red carpet Tuesday night as she arrived for the Time 100 Gala,  but earlier that afternoon she expressed her frustration with Republicans. Pelosi went into a scolding-mom moment as she disingenuously disparaged Republicans for offering blessings rather than shame on President Trump after she read the Mueller report.

During an interview, Pelosi said that President Trump potentially “engaged in behavior that was unethical, unscrupulous and beneath the dignity of the office,” as described in the Mueller report. She was speaking to the obstruction of justice charges in the report that Mueller acknowledged didn’t rise to the level of prosecution.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/24/pelosi-ponders-arent-republicans-ashamed-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pelosi ponders: Why aren’t Republicans ashamed of Trump?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 06:09:31 pm »
It's because we're deplorables Nan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 06:16:01 pm »
Actually I am ashamed of Pelosi and all her liberal mental midgets.  They are an absolute disgrace to this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 06:36:49 pm »
Actually I am ashamed of Pelosi and all her liberal mental midgets.  They are an absolute disgrace to this country.

:amen:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 06:39:11 pm »
Nancy, you talkin’ to me? You’ll not like my answer.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 06:44:42 pm »
25 years ago everyone laughed at Pelosi. She was a novelty in DC, an SF liberal good for comic relief only.

Now she pretends to set the standard for normalcy. What happened?

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 06:49:54 pm »
25 years ago everyone laughed at Pelosi. She was a novelty in DC, an SF liberal good for comic relief only.

25 years passed and our standards for normalcy have been severely degraded.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 06:51:51 pm »

When a society is in substantial decline, yesterday's clowns may become today's elder statesmen.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2019, 07:16:58 pm »
It is more wise to first focus on one's own side of the street.

Three most recent GOP House Speakers:

--Denis Hastert, known pedophile.

--John Boehner,  Marijuana promoter

--Paul Ryan, quit for his crony-capitalist big payoff. (He managed to NOT get Obamacare repealed or replaced, to NOT get border security improved, etc.

I would say the dems are more intelectually honest, than the abovementioned GOP leaders.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2019, 07:23:44 pm »
Hilarious, since they never disavowed Bill Clinton.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 07:26:25 pm »
It is more wise to first focus on one's own side of the street.

Three most recent GOP House Speakers:

--Denis Hastert, known pedophile.

--John Boehner,  Marijuana promoter

--Paul Ryan, quit for his crony-capitalist big payoff. (He managed to NOT get Obamacare repealed or replaced, to NOT get border security improved, etc.

I would say the dems are more intelectually honest, than the abovementioned GOP leaders.

Liberals are the party of lying, deciet, maipulating and corruption ... yes, the same can be said for many of the GOP establishment.  Only a handful or so of GOP politicians are actually worth a darn.

However, I would not deem DEMS as intelectually honest.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2019, 08:37:40 pm »
I'm ashamed of Trump and I used to be a Republican.  There are lots of indications that the GOP has a shrunken base since 2016.

Offline berdie

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 09:28:15 pm »
Well...Nance...why aren't Dems ashamed of your bunch of kooks? You know..AOC and the Omar and what's her name.

Or why aren't they ashamed of your drivel when you are having a bad day?

You go first..I'll wait for your answer.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2019, 12:22:01 am »
I'm ashamed of Trump and I used to be a Republican.  There are lots of indications that the GOP has a shrunken base since 2016.

Gee., I can tell you're really excited about the upcoming 2020 election.  *****rollingeyes*****

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2019, 12:49:17 am »
Gee., I can tell you're really excited about the upcoming 2020 election.  *****rollingeyes*****
Even if I don't like any of the starring characters, I still enjoy the show. :beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 01:14:22 am »
Here's a role model for the rest of your political life.

John B. Anderson. Challenged Reagan (who I expect embarrased him) in 1980 and later endorsed Ralph Nader in 2000.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Anderson
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2019, 01:33:33 am »
Here's a role model for the rest of your political life.

I used to donate, and help candidates campaign.  I suspect my political life ended 3 years ago.  I don't know how the genie of blind tribalism can be re-bottled.

John B. Anderson. Challenged Reagan (who I expect embarrased him) in 1980 and later endorsed Ralph Nader in 2000.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Anderson

I don't think role models who fail are necessarily bad men.  I don't think role models who believe our political parties care more about power than fixing problems are necessarily bad men.  I think Trump is a bad man.  I am embarrassed that my former party still doesn't recognize it. 

I am embarrassed for you that instead accepting my opinion as my right, or defending Trump, you insult me like a Trump. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2019, 02:22:52 am »
I used to be a Democrat, and woke up one day to Obama-Reid-Pelosi as the leaders....ugggh.  I haven't voted for a Democrat since.  And I never will.  The Democrats have gone communist, and have a true communist presently as their lead candidate.

When these bums favor illegal invading aliens over USA citizens, I consider that treason, and that it be dealt with in the harsest terms.  Indictment, conviction and severe sentencing.  What they are doing is destroying the country.

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2019, 02:34:02 am »
   I use to be a Republican @jafo2010 but I woke up to what Boehner/McConnell and the GOP represented and now I just drink and smoke a lot more and post on this Forum.  Life is Good.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2019, 03:39:10 am »
What ought to be shameful is an opposition party that won't accept the results of a free and fair American election.  That cheers the active sabotaging of a Presidency with cynical charges of treason.  And that won't accept the refutation of that libel by the swamp's own man.   

The Democrats are the baying, disloyal opposition,  sore losers to the point of derangement, in thrall to their blood lust.

Trump, meanwhile,  eggs them on.   
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 03:40:14 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2019, 03:51:09 am »

Trump said that he is ashamed of you, and he used to be a Republican...  errr, a Democrat....  ehh, nevermind.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2019, 02:12:33 pm »
Hilarious, since they never disavowed Bill Clinton.

And others. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.