Author Topic: Giuliani: Huckabee would have made 'an excellent president'  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani: Huckabee would have made 'an excellent president'
« on: April 24, 2019, 09:00:18 pm »
Giuliani: Huckabee would have made 'an excellent president'
By Rachel Frazin - 04/24/19 04:28 PM EDT

President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani praised former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) on Wednesday, saying that the former two-time White House contender would have been "an excellent President."

Giuliani made the comment on Twitter ahead of his appearance Wednesday evening on Fox News, where he is set to be interviewed by Huckabee, now a Fox News contributor, who is subbing in for network host Laura Ingraham.

"He is one of the most honorable men I’ve met in politics," Giuliani wrote of Huckabee. "He would have made an excellent President. And is performing a vital role now."

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/440512-giuliani-huckabee-would-have-made-an-excellent-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Giuliani: Huckabee would have made 'an excellent president'
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 12:29:45 am »
I disagree.  I never quite liked the Hucksters stance on illegal immigration.

Other than Jeb, any of the GOP candidates that ran in 2016 would have been better than Hillary.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 12:54:34 am »
Huckabee is a likeable chap, but he is too soft.  We needed a tiger in office, and we got exactly that.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 12:59:52 am »
"He is one of the most honorable men I’ve met in politics," Giuliani wrote of Huckabee. "He would have made an excellent President. And is performing a vital role now."

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/440512-giuliani-huckabee-would-have-made-an-excellent-president

https://twitter.com/michaelpfreeman/status/1121143824590491648

Michael Freeman @michaelpfreeman

Michael Freeman Retweeted Rudy Giuliani

If only Huckabee's attempted jokes were this funny.

1:08 PM - 24 Apr 2019

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 02:16:41 pm »
And we are criticized for pointing out Cruz would have been a great President.  Even the Presidents own council have a fondness for others.  I don't think Huckabee would have made a great President.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.