Author Topic: Bill the DNC for the Mueller Report  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill the DNC for the Mueller Report
« on: April 19, 2019, 01:35:26 pm »

Bill the DNC for the Mueller Report
Democrat Russiagate hoaxers owe American taxpayers $32 million.
April 19, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

After 22 months and $32 million, a team of 19 prosecutors with twice as many staff members, wielding 2,800 subpoenas, 500 witnesses, and 500 search warrants, produced nothing multiplied by zero.

Nothing except over 400 pages of allegations, innuendo and slime with a great big hole in the center.

Mueller and his intrepid team of Democrats had set out to investigate a great conspiracy. After all those millions of dollars, the raids and indictments, there’s no collusion. The supposed counterintelligence investigation turned up nothing on President Trump except his hostility to the witch hunt against him.

If firing an FBI director is a crime, then Bill Clinton should have been impeached or imprisoned. But if a former FBI director can treat the firing of an FBI director by the president as a crime, then is the country really run by the presidents and the voters who elect them, or by the FBI directors?

Mueller and his Democrats painstakingly document Trump’s dislike of their efforts. And then they imply that there is something criminal about an innocent man trying to fight back against a witch hunt. If you don’t defend yourself, it’s perjury. If you do defend yourself, then it’s obstruction of justice.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273526/bill-dnc-mueller-report-daniel-greenfield
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bill the DNC for the Mueller Report
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 02:19:14 pm »
Heads I win, tails you lose.

Gee...I've seen that phrase somewhere before....

*hmmmm*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Bill the DNC for the Mueller Report
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 04:18:30 pm »
Bill the Clinton Foundation and cut out the middleman.