Author Topic: Mueller said Congress could impeach Trump for his thought crimes  (Read 224 times)

rangerrebew

Mueller said Congress could impeach Trump for his thought crimes
By
S.Noble -
April 18, 2019

The released and redacted Mueller report left an opening for House Democrats to impeach the President based on the President verbalizing some actions that would obstruct justice if his staff had followed that direction. He said the President didn’t obstruct because no one would do it. That’s his opinion.

The report is divided into two volumes: 207 pages on collusion, and 241 on obstruction.

The 448-page document was littered with redactions but notably says that the special counsel did not clear Trump, saying: “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would state so.”

https://www.independentsentinel.com/mueller-said-congress-could-impeach-trump-for-his-thought-crimes/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Mueller said Congress could impeach Trump for his thought crimes
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 04:22:27 pm »
Every war has its spark.   :smokin:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Mueller said Congress could impeach Trump for his thought crimes
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 04:25:14 pm »
Thoughts and even rants aren't the same as actions.   If I acted on what justice I'd like to exact on some of these assclowns,  I'd be locked up.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide