Author Topic: New Zealand Mosque Shooting (Live Updates)  (Read 11442 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: New Zealand Mosque Shooting (Live Updates)
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2019, 05:13:14 am »
Thanks, Tom.
I think, despite the guy's actions, it is worth reading, not to justify anything he said (and definitely not his tactics), nor to distance ourselves from points we may feel are valid, but to know what the Media will tie to him, if nothing else.

Is there a link?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #203 on: March 17, 2019, 05:59:03 am »
Ah, thanks!  I found the passages....
You're welcome.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #204 on: March 17, 2019, 08:27:08 am »
New Zealand terrorist sent manifesto to PM Ardern nine minutes before attack
The Associated Press, Christchurch Sunday, 17 March 2019

The terrorist who killed at least 50 people in two New Zealand mosques sent his manifesto to the country’s Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s office email about nine minutes before the attacks, Ardern said.

Although she hadn’t gotten the email directly herself, Ardern said her office was one of about 30 recipients and had forwarded the email to Parliamentary security within a couple of minutes of receiving it.

Police Commissioner Mike Bush said the body of the 50th victim was found at the Al Noor mosque, where more than 40 people died after the terrorist entered and shot at people with a semi-automatic rifle with high-capacity magazines, before travelling to a second mosque.

Read more at: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2019/03/17/New-Zealand-terrorist-sent-manifesto-to-PM-Ardern-nine-minutes-before-attack.html

Offline TomSea

« Reply #205 on: March 17, 2019, 08:33:09 am »
Here's real analysis of these "Eco-Fascists":

Eco-Fascism makes its terrifying debut in New Zealand

https://thenewsrep.com/115359/eco-fascism-makes-its-terrifying-debut-in-new-zealand/

Once you get past the usual introductory paragraphs which is mostly info we know, some might find useful info.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #206 on: March 17, 2019, 06:36:10 pm »
Again and again these mass murderers have ideologies closer akin to the anarchists, who are cousins to left more so than the right.

Although I fully realize public perception is largely being shaped by the lying sacks of crap in the leftwing media.

Yup!  Many ^ 5 's. to you! 
https://www.newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #207 on: March 17, 2019, 06:41:14 pm »
Is there a link?

Oh, now chan 8 is NOT GARBAGE LINK?  When I posted my friends post that included chan 8 I was told it is garbage posting.  Now smokey Joe posts it, and it is great.  lol   There is a word for it. starts with an H.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #208 on: March 17, 2019, 06:49:21 pm »
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf

(THANK YOU SMOKIN JOE; )
---------
Quote from: jmyrlefuller on March 16, 2019, 10:07:43 AM

Splinter group who thought 4chan was too restrictive for them.

If you don't want people complaining that your posts are garbage, " @LegalAmerican ," don't post stuff from the Internet's worst garbage can.

LA;

One more time;  I do not go on those sites. My friend, a MUSLIM DOCTOR, soldier In Afghanistan, posted that.  People were to read his words. The links came with his comment, and the "shooter" was said to post on Chan 8.  IT WAS INFORMATION...for thought.  The doctor,  is very smart & I do not consider what I post as garbage.  Trying to minimize correct information,  which is done mostly by "lefts'. People who want real truth would look and do some critical thinking, not just shoot the messenger. My posts have more truth than any of you are willing to admit.   

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/christchurch-shooting-brenton-tarrant-what-we-know/10904744

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #209 on: March 17, 2019, 06:54:13 pm »
Thanks, Tom.
I think, despite the guy's actions, it is worth reading, not to justify anything he said (and definitely not his tactics), nor to distance ourselves from points we may feel are valid, but to know what the Media will tie to him, if nothing else.

THANK YOU..that is all I wanted people to do.  Learn. THINK.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #210 on: March 17, 2019, 07:20:41 pm »
By the way, everyone, another person has died, binging the death toll to 50. 

Prayers continuing.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #211 on: March 17, 2019, 07:37:46 pm »

I COPIED THAT BELOW. Not the way I read it.  THE CRUSADES came about because of 500 years of muslims, conquering Christian lands by force. Beheadings, crucifying people, pastors. Forcing people to become an Islamist. Now Joe, you are Native Indian, so you would be against any "European". Muslims were the INVADERS..it is what they do. Just like now.

In November 1095, at the Council of Clermont in southern France, the Pope called on Western Christians to take up arms to aid the Byzantines and recapture the Holy Land from Muslim control. This marked the beginning of the Crusades.Jun 7, 2010
Crusades - HISTORY
https://www.history.com/topics/middle-ages/crusades
--------------------------------------------

First, I'd like to note that before the European expansion during the 1400s and beyond, the Europeans were the invaders. Since then the same folks have been pretty much in control of who came and went.  Still are. =SMOKIN JOE
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 07:40:10 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #212 on: March 17, 2019, 07:51:33 pm »

If anyone wants to read some history. WHY Crusades came about.  Time for crusades...AGAIN???????

http://www1.cbn.com/churchandministry/1400-years-of-christian-islamic-struggle

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #213 on: March 17, 2019, 07:52:45 pm »

I COPIED THAT BELOW. Not the way I read it.  THE CRUSADES came about because of 500 years of muslims, conquering Christian lands by force. Beheadings, crucifying people, pastors. Forcing people to become an Islamist. Now Joe, you are Native Indian, so you would be against any "European". Muslims were the INVADERS..it is what they do. Just like now.

In November 1095, at the Council of Clermont in southern France, the Pope called on Western Christians to take up arms to aid the Byzantines and recapture the Holy Land from Muslim control. This marked the beginning of the Crusades.Jun 7, 2010
Crusades - HISTORY

First, I'd like to note that before the European expansion during the 1400s and beyond, the Europeans were the invaders. Since then the same folks have been pretty much in control of who came and went.  Still are. =SMOKIN JOE

It is interesting to note the attitude of Moslems with regard to holy places hasn't changed one iota in many centuries.  Before 1973 the Animalstinians were in charge of several holy places and they forbade any non-Moslems from pilgrimages to sites like the Temple Mount and Bethlehem.
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #214 on: March 17, 2019, 08:12:09 pm »
If anyone wants to read some history. WHY Crusades came about.  Time for crusades...AGAIN???????

http://www1.cbn.com/churchandministry/1400-years-of-christian-islamic-struggle

Sure, let’s galvanize 1B of them to forget about their Sunni/Shia divisions and coalesce around your terrible shortsightedness....especially since one of them is a nuclear power.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #215 on: March 17, 2019, 09:20:34 pm »
Maybe the Shias were not even in the Crusades.....

This Iranian told me, the Muslims raided Iran, that is where Zoroastrianism was, older than Islam and I think Christianity as well..... and some Zoroastrians stayed in Iran but a whole lot of them went to India as well.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #216 on: March 17, 2019, 09:53:36 pm »

Sure, let’s galvanize 1B of them to forget about their Sunni/Shia divisions and coalesce around your terrible shortsightedness....especially since one of them is a nuclear power.

No need for either option.

Re apply General John Blackjack Pershing's solution to the Mauro uprisings in the 19th Century.

The belief system already Has, and openly Advertises, the gaping hole in its defenses.

Use it. To hell with the complaints.

It won't be used against non combatants.

Even if the Geneva Convention applied here I don't believe Blackjack's weapon is specifically prohibited.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2019, 01:10:45 am »
Oh, now chan 8 is NOT GARBAGE LINK?  When I posted my friends post that included chan 8 I was told it is garbage posting.  Now smokey Joe posts it, and it is great.  lol   There is a word for it. starts with an H.
That's the link to his manifesto.

His manifesto.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2019, 01:29:18 am »

Crusades - HISTORY

If you are going to argue with me, ping me, @LegalAmerican
Let me disabuse you of a misconception. My wife is Chippewa, I am descended from early Maryland colonists, land grant in 1641. (I married a girl from an older family!)

So don't try to twist my worldview into one of having been invaded. My ancestors bought their land from two tribes (Nanticoke and Powhatan) who were warring over it, ending an intertribal war in the process of securing their ownership from all claimants, and thus entrenching the validity of the grant from the English Crown.

Europeans were not endemic to the far east, Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea, the Solomons, North, South America, nor any of Africa or most of the Middle East. They were, after all, from Europe.
From the Age of Discovery (1400s on), we've spread out, identified and exploited resources to keep the home countries, the seats of empire, going. Some of those former colonies won independence, others were granted it, and in the places where European culture dominated, it remains.
The crusades were over by 1300.
Fighting over someone else's turf (The Holy Land) is what the crusades were about, laid claim to by three religions, but especially contested between the Christians (Roman Catholics) and Muslims. At least one of my ancestors was wrapped up in that, likely a few. But despite the fight to secure the region for the exploitation of pilgrims, >ahem< for the worship of the faithful and for the Pope, and to defeat the Saracen hordes which had occupied Europe, few Europeans really want to live in trackless desert. We're more into tropical paradises.
The strategic importance of the trade routes, and later, oil, keep the Middle East relevant in terms of being a region to bleed over, and yes there is still a strong religious component to that as well.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2019, 01:50:27 am »
It is interesting to note the attitude of Moslems with regard to holy places hasn't changed one iota in many centuries.  Before 1973 the Animalstinians were in charge of several holy places and they forbade any non-Moslems from pilgrimages to sites like the Temple Mount and Bethlehem.
Lest we forget, the Taliban shelled and destroyed Buddhas, too.
It isn't just Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, but anyone else (even other sects of islam).
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1326063/After-1700-years-Buddhas-fall-to-Taliban-dynamite.html

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2019, 03:07:52 am »
Slightly off-topic, but then again, not so much.

I don't know how many brief'ers use YouTube, but since the NZ shooting they have completely disabled their "filters", making it impossible to search for certain postings.

This may be to quell postings of the shooter's video (which I have not seen, and don't care to).
A discussion can be found here:
from r/youtube

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/b1s4ff/filter_sort_not_working_anyone_else/

To see what I'm talking about, do this:
1. Go to YouTube
2. Enter something in the search bar (I suggest "canon eos r")
3. Some videos will appear, all older
4. Go to the "filters" and try to select "upload date" (this would normally show the most recent uploads first in the list)
5. Nothing happens, the screen doesn't change to show new uploads. There should be uploads from at least the last couple of days.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2019, 03:28:48 am »

I don't know how many brief'ers use YouTube, but since the NZ shooting they have completely disabled their "filters", making it impossible to search for certain postings.

This may be to quell postings of the shooter's video (which I have not seen, and don't care to).
from r/youtube

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/b1s4ff/filter_sort_not_working_anyone_else/

1. Go to YouTube
4. Go to the "filters" and try to select "upload date" (this would normally show the most recent uploads first in the list)
5. Nothing happens, the screen doesn't change to show new uploads. There should be uploads from at least the last couple of days.
YouTube has been named as one of the culprits involved in squelching discussion, as have been Twitter and Facebook. Media control of the dialogue and perceptions by eliminating viewpoints they do not consider appropriate (factual or not) was one of the things the shooter complained about and predicted.
It is also one of the chief things preventing rational discussion, as none is permitted if anything antithetical or in disagreement is eliminated down the memory hole.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2019, 06:52:11 am »

from r/youtube

I noticed the same thing friday night and sat morning.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2019, 11:04:25 am »

from r/youtube

1. Go to YouTube

I saw the video with the sound off, as it had been all over Twitter (and I mean all over). To me it illustrated the cowardice of the act. Anyone shooting unarmed civilians in a place of worship deserves death IMO. These white supremacist scumbags are just as bad as islamic fundamentalists.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2019, 09:25:34 pm »
That's the link to his manifesto.

His manifesto.

Yes.  I know.  I was told on here, by two people I post GARBAGE LINKS.  They never even went to any.  More information that this may be a hoax..as posted by muslim doctor/solider.  Th video shows a very calm shooter, who then finds a magazine on the floor of the mosque, in the hallway.  He picks it up on the way out.

FollowFollow @SevereAnon
More
Replying to @2A_GraphX @redwaverising and 14 others
This one?